Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

She Only Visits During Her Menses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only Visits During Her Menses (2302 Views)

Can U Sex A Lady In Her Menses? / Most Ladies Use Their Menses, Vagina Fluid To Cook Food For Men –new Research / Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by MrWondah(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
Horlohlah:
Yeah yeah
Make Una chat via dm na. Una wan burn my thread o. cheesy
Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by makydebbie(f): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Horlohlah:
Yeah yeah
Congrats. kiss
Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by Horlohlah: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Congrats. kiss
Thanks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by Horlohlah: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
MrWondah:
Make Una chat via dm na. Una wan burn my thread o. cheesy
I'm out sir
Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by MrWondah(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Horlohlah:
I'm out sir
Lol
Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by Blecool(f): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by pally123: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin undecided Phuck her wiv her menses,tell her you dont mind and actually enjoy it Berra,wiv all d blood flowing,that one na small thing,she never learn work,n bro phuck her very hard,n wash yuh bed sheet lerra...
Exactly what I did to one that thought she was doing me by coming to my house every time with menses. One night she came to sleep over, with menses o, imagine. The kind of banging I gave her that night eh, I was ready to die grin
Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by MhizzAJ(f): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

You haven't seen crazy guy wey go still enter regardless shocked
grin grin
Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by imustsaymymindo: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Next time you feel like chopping and cleaning mouth. Just read this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/4055001/how-contacted-hiv-sleeping-different
Re: She Only Visits During Her Menses by Bobonowell(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
She is not for u..
Na all de gals were u see u wan fc*k??
U kn if na God wan sav u from problem??

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Yahoo Boy? / Homosexuality Is NOT A Choice. - Sexy Nigerian Lady Writes - (picture) / Warri Hookup Zone, Lovers Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.