Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady (2595 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2019
A well known fact is that sexual desire is typically higher in men than in women.

But a lady on Twitter has come out to disprove this fact.

According to her tweet, she said; women love sex more than men and that’s why God the mighty creator in his wisdom created the ‘menstrual circle’. So that they can rest.

See The Tweet Below;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/women-love-sex-more-than-men-thats-why-god-gave-them-menses-to-rest-lady-on-twitter-reveals/

1 Share

Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by nzeobi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
buhari please create jobs so we will stop hearing rubbish in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by anochuko01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
It's sense that'll kill this one
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Men love sex, women love sex, I really don't know how she came to this conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by delugajackson: 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
If you are a guy and you always insist on having intercourse with ladies even during their periods then you must be a very dirty, stinking individual with no sense of reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by Kingpee2(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
No be lie o.
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by yanabasee(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Aunty weh no the observe menses na
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by yanabasee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
Men love sex, women love sex, I really don't know how she came to this conclusion.

Women's love for konji is exceptional......
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:

Women's love for konji is exceptional......
And you think men are any different.

1 Like

Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by yanabasee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
And you think men are any different.

I know men are different....... You know how much you crave for it and how much you often want it and how terrible you feel when you don't it and how you can improvise!!
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by Amuocha: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2019
Seen
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by carter009(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2019
Women love sex more nahhhh, you like arguing dear.
Pattypatt:
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by konkonbilo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
Both genders likes sex
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by Harlem2(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
delugajackson:
If you are a guy and you always insist on having intercourse with ladies even during their periods then you must be a very dirty, stinking individual with no sense of reasoning.

Then I will cheat on my partner
grin grin
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by Karemarealty288(m): 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sex sex sex that's all they know.

1 Like

Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by Deepfeel(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pattypatt:
From her personal experience grin
Re: Women Love Sex More Than Men That’s Why God Gave Them 'Menses' To Rest – Lady by Meteng: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
Even with menses, some of them don't rest

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality And Hypocrisy. / My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen / Let Me Just Drop This "Thing" Here [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.