Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now (5779 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Ugwuanyi’s Indelible Footprints On Enugu’s Milliken Hill Road / Alpha Jets Put On The Air By Innoson Used To Threaten Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
Yeah bss is ready to fight
Dey av sent us jets 2 fight the zoo cheesy
The zoo is going down cheesy
our director has finished his plans.....we are waiting for d final order from mr cownu....o sorry kanu cool
lol..but, Ipob is not armed this is just provocation.
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by kn23h(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
Xbus1:

Am not IPOB, but the way they are going it seems this IPOB is big, for them to be showing this kind of force, they are making me to think that IPOB is bigger than what I thought..

Yes IPOB is as big as boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by salford1: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
That is what they dont understand. The war would be brought to them in the SE...not other regions of the federation except NE bornu.
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Xbus1:

Am not IPOB, but the way they are going it seems this IPOB is big, for them to be showing this kind of force, they are making me to think that IPOB is bigger than what I thought..
Ipob is not big the airforce is just wasting time,you can't fight people that are not armed.
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by kettykin: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos caused this mess

If you agree with me that I am right calling Igbos terrorist

Press like

IPOB has not even done anything and we are witnessing this level of epileptic trepidation , what will Nigerian military now do when IPOB decide to take up arms , Na wao for this level of trepidation
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
salford1:
That is what they dont understand. The war would be brought to them in the SE...not other regions of the federation except NE bornu.
Ipob is not seeking for war, agitation is not war, dialogue wins but, killing them will radicalize them
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Deltagiant: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
The same alpha jets that were grounded for over 20 years for lack of spare parts until the Awusa Fulani army begged Innoson motors to find a solution to it.

Innoson eventually put the alpha jets back in the sky. And now the shameless cowards are using the same jets to intimidate his people in their regional capital.
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by willibounce1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
Nigerian Air Force Apha jets and Chengdu F-7 flying around Enugu state sky now in show of Force.

military mighty can't defeat this, Nigerians refuse to get it that Biafra is a mind set

That mindset will be reset to normal by fire by force.
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am part of the people that stood against Ipob but,what I am seeing the military do ,I am having other thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
willibounce1:

That mindset will be reset to normal by fire by force.
lol...if you have any knowledge about armament you will know that Nigerian military is so weak now and risking war in two front will be the final RIP to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by willibounce1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
lol...if you have any knowledge about armament you will know that Nigerian military is so weak now and risking war in two front will be the final RIP to Nigeria.

Ask kanu and your fellow daft ipods how weak the NA is. You can tarvel down to Abia to see how weak they are.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
willibounce1:

Ask kanu and your fellow daft ipods how weak the NA is. You can tarvel down to Abia to see how weak they are.
I am not an Ipob member,I have been criticizing them but,the massacre of my people is an eye opener to the genocide. Boko Haram is armed we are witnessing what they can do to Nigeria army with less fund ,what do you think will happen when Ipob goes south?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by willibounce1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
I am not an Ipob member,I have been criticizing them but,the massacre of my people is an eye opener to the genocide. Boko Haram is armed we are witnessing what they can do to Nigeria army with less fund ,what do you think will happen when Ipob goes south?

You can go whatever direction. The NA will be waiting to decimate you. Boko haram is being dealt with currently. When you ipod criminal start your madness fully, it will be easy for the NA to wipe you out. Please ensure you come from wherever you are hiding to pick up arms against the NA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Trailii: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Deltagiant:
The same alpha jets that were grounded for over 20 years for lack of spare parts until the Awusa Fulani army begged Innoson motors to find a solution to it.

Innoson eventually put the alpha jets back in the sky. And now the shameless cowards are using the same jets to intimidate his people in their regional capital.
you people are just too daft .... abeg who is breastfeeding you all this lies ?? I thought innoson is a car manufacturer , I never know he is now producing fighter jets ... I cant believe your wrote this crap ? can't you for once use your brain and research every rubbish your dad and uncle told you before digesting their lies
your case is irredeemable ...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
willibounce1:

You can go whatever direction. The NA will be waiting to decimate you. Boko haram is being dealt with currently. When you ipod criminal start your madness fully, it will be easy for the NA to wipe you out. Please ensure you come from wherever you are hiding to pick up arms against the NA.
BH dealt with by NA? are you ok? BH has been on offensive this year only that the military is hiding the information from the public,keep it masturbating on ur illusion of strength.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by willibounce1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
BH dealt with by NA? are you ok? BH has been on offensive this year only that the military is hiding the information from the public,keep it masturbating on ur illusion of strength.

And you know the military is hiding information because you are their speak for them or you are a member of boko haram. Continue crying on NL. python go soon near you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
willibounce1:

And you know the military is hiding information because you are their speak for them or you are a member of boko haram. Continue crying on NL. python go soon near you.
read and educate your self,BH has been on offensive ask any military guy you know and they will tell you the truth,BH is having the upper hand in the war.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by gentleedu(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
yes ooo, i saw it with my two eyes..
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by geraldmezi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
..... So Biafra z coming in no distance time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by willibounce1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
read and educate your self,BH has been on offensive ask any military guy you know and they will tell you the truth,BH is having the upper hand in the war.

Well if that will make you happy, stick to it. But then we are not talking about BH now. We are talking about the newest terrorist group in town, IPOB miscreants. You don't bother yourself with the NA and whether they can face two terrorist groups at a time. They are currently in the SE dealing with the ipod criminal terrorist. Ipod terrorists are actually hungry criminals who are looking for things to steal by causing chaos. It won't take the NA much to deal with them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by slimthugchimee(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

I wonder oh, they didn't show force in Anambra that has more supporters why would they disturb enugu that is peaceful?

Enugu has an airport you dumbo,jets needs runway to takeoff and land

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by slimthugchimee(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
lol...so when jet hover on top of you head,not one but three jets and you say it's not a show of Force,the hovered two times in formation

Oh OK next time I see the jet, I will bring out my AA guns or SAMS..........
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by bakila: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Deltagiant:

Your lie fit make person faint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
willibounce1:

Well if that will make you happy, stick to it. But then we are not talking about BH now. We are talking about the newest terrorist group in town, IPOB miscreants. You don't bother yourself with the NA and whether they can face two terrorist groups at a time. They are currently in the SE dealing with the ipod criminal terrorist. Ipod terrorists are actually hungry criminals who are looking for things to steal by causing chaos. It won't take the NA much to deal with them.
terrorist? do you know who is a terrorist? Ur level of knowledge is too low for me to engage with I will not reply you again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
in case you have forgotten,the mentioned jets are the only jets used in the North East we have no other jets operational in the North East apart from this jets.

Negative the L39za is active also
Secondly Sir how are we sure you saw F7ni n Ajet

Note - Enugu is home to 337 BSG Nigerian Airforce which places the SE under its AORs for ISR.
Which exercises like python dance requires

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Deltagiant:

You are bloody lie
Ajets have bn in active service for decades from Freetown to Dakar

Hausa Fulani CAS gave innoson the Job BC he believes in local capacity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by tdayof(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

The Alpha Jet and F7 are not qualified to be called show of force because they have no ability to threaten anything on the ground..They can't even be airborne for long

WTF? ;DGiles14 Odunayaw I am learning o grin Lionel4power
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by idupaul: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
tdayof:

WTF? ;DGiles14 Odunayaw I am learning o grin Lionel4power

You always like to feel like U know alot about planes but you don't... Those alpha jets in the service currently in NAF service are all in poor condition with no support from the Original Manufacturer again and flying on poorly fabricated parts , the can't hit anything on the ground accurately they can't and the F7 came in without the avionics and support for an smart munition.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by o42austino(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
IbnSultaan:

Negative the L39za is active also
Secondly Sir how are we sure you saw F7ni n Ajet

Note - Enugu is home to 337 BSG Nigerian Airforce which places the SE under its AORs for ISR.
Which exercises like python dance requires
F7 doesn't have a pointed nose like alpha jets ,337 BSG NAF has a base in Enugu and all through their history they never not for once did what they did today...it's clearly a show of Force and yes the have the right of the sky but, what they did today is the first ,they are not too up in the sky and they fly in formation repeatedly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by msturE: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good for them cheesy
Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by tdayof(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:

You always like to feel like U know alot about planes but you don't... Those alpha jets in the service currently in NAF service are all in poor condition with no support from the Original Manufacturer again and flying on poorly fabricated parts , the can't hit anything on the ground accurately they can't and the F7 came in without the avionics and support for an smart munition.

Mr man stop typing thrash. How will you see F7 with air to air capabilities can't support smart ammunitions?

Enough of thrash here on nairaland makes me feel alot of Nigerians are just so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Two Alpha Jets And F7 Jets On Enugu Sky Now by willibounce1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
o42austino:
terrorist? do you know who is a terrorist? Ur level of knowledge is too low for me to engage with I will not reply you again.

lol...you will know who a terrorist is when the NA is done with you and your fellow ipods. Stop wasting time on NL replying comments. Go and save your lazy, daft criminal ipods from extinction. Online chest beating and ultimatum won't save ipods. You guys have suddenly left your fellow ipods to their fate after you pushed them into trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light / The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. / Northen Speakers Felicitate With Senator Shattima At 56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.