Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) (79644 Views)

Hurricane Irma : Sucks Ocean Away From Florida And Bahamas Beaches / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
MeanCliFF:
And in less than 7 years time, it will be organised again far more than any Nigerian city.

cool

That's far sef
Say 3 years

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
HaaaaH KILUOOoooDE NA cc, kelubar Deja93

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by mrtheo33: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
aaronson:
I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.
vaxx:
give credit to Isaac Newton who observe it.
aaronson:
I'm still wondering to myself, how did Albert Einstein ever know gravitational wave was responsibly for gravity?
That guy is greater than God for having such a bright mind, Even God the owner of the said universe can not put checks and balances to such disastrous disaster like hurricane. I believed if Einstein was still alive, he would have proffered solution to help Astrophysicist solve this hurricane disaster.

and you are a generational misfortune for not been useful to your generation. rather wishing Albert to be alive to solve the problem of your generation.
2. you are a waste to creature for comparing even placing Albert above God.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Kai!!! MY honeymoon destination has been blown to pieces cry cry cry
Seychelles it is then.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
MeanCliFF:
And in less than 7 years time, it will be organised again far more than any Nigerian city.

cool
Sure thing.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by vaxx: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
mrtheo33:

and you are a generational misfortune for not been useful to your generation. rather wishing Albert to be alive to solve the problem of your generation.
Mr foul mouth. am not insulting God
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Laggatumuch(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
aaronson:
may God forgive you for this your statement

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
aaronson:

May you see Nnamdi Kanu in your dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
MeanCliFF:

cool
7 years ke?! In two years time people will start moving in

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by HONETboSS(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
aaronson:
aaronson:
aaronson:
Wow so you really think an Inventor is greater than the creator of the event he discover. That means the fetus is wiser than the Father?

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
aaronson:
May God forgive your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by EmpressT(f): 12:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Amen
adoyi81:
Its well, Just like apostle Paul, his conversion Will be interesting
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2017
Nathan2016:

You just fired shot at these religious fanatics.. Wait for them, they are coming.. Lol

Nija no de use religion matter play oo...

I pity your mentions... Curse go do full am...
Its full already and am dead in laughter. Seriously if laugh causes death, I should be dead by now. you should see awful things the so called Christians are writing me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by cris07(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
you insult ur creator!? Werey!

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by banmee(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

Are you for real? Everyone knows what the problem is. You and I are the reason there are hurricanes. When we continue to ignore our environment and treat it like crap the hotter the world becomes. The more our planets temperature increases, the more we will continue to have extreme weather conditions.

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by laytoshtwo: 12:05am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

He is greater than the God that design his brain, I think you need to do some test in Yaba

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by EmpressT(f): 12:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Hey dude, I don't dislike u mr. But I am just surprised why u place Albert's ability over God. Why? I have met some humans like u. And I was hoping why you think so? You must have your side reasons for that.
aaronson:
Its full already and am dead in laughter. Seriously if laugh causes death, I should be dead by now. you should see awful things the so called Christians are writing me.
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by austin2all: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2017
ritababe:

may God help u

Which god. Where was god when these disasters were happening.
Blablabla
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 12:26am On Sep 16, 2017
MeanCliFF:

cool

Anybody that wish to live in that place must be MAD
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by austin2all: 12:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Now I understand why China banned parents from taking their kids to church and mosques.
Too many brainwashed fanatics, everyWhere.
If God was real, why did he turned himself To a puzzle. Why cant he reveal himself to us.
Rubbish.
Einstein is a god.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Ikengamayor123: 12:31am On Sep 16, 2017
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by donoti23(m): 12:35am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
brain fall on u......

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by 2bam: 12:42am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
Just look at your lines,'that guy is greater than God' may God have mercy on your soul you better repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by Ezniteadin(m): 1:00am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:

You nailed yourself by the content of your assertion and proved how dark minded your thoughts are.
Firstly, You wished mortal Albert Einstein was still alive,

Your hero could not even withstand death and he succumbed to all its powers
Just like everyman would someday

Your hero could not have lived apart from the God you disdain,
Your hero would not have exhibited any form of knowing apart from God giving him a clue
For your information, all of the scientific conjecture that you claim was founded by men were actually first inspired in the content contained in the Bible
Read the book of Job written long before your hero was born or Psalms, proverbs and see how the scientific discoveries were first revealed by God's spirit
When your scientist were busy cracking thier brains about the shape of the earth whether it is flat or spherical
God had long revealed it to Isaiah in Isaiah 40:22
I am sure you think the God who created the universe is like your father and mine who lives for a few days and expire

The life that Albert Einstein cannot keep to this present time is in the hand of that same God who gave him a miniscule understanding of The law of gravity
Don't be deceived. God rules in the affairs of Man Daniel 4:17

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by uvalued(m): 1:22am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
wish pigs could talk they would have gladly called you less than slime...

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Minus the bad weather condition, Barbuda is a tourist heaven it is a tiny island country in the carribean region that welcomes thousands anid thousands of tourist in a year.

Barbuda island earns most of its Internally Generated Revenue (IGR ) from tourism.

Cruise ship from America and other western country carry tourist to Barbuda where they berth as one can see in the picture above.

What I am trying to bring out here is that a country do not have to be big to be great such as in the case of Nigeria that is a big country but with nothing to show for its big size.

Imagine if some of our states such as Lagos state, Ondo state, Edo state, Delta state, Kaduna state Anambra state, Cross Rivers state, Akwa Ibom state were country of its own.

States in Nigeria can be restructured to be Independent of the federal government and then become great on their own without waiting for federal allocation from Abuja.

Most coastal states in Nigeria has beautiful beaches that are lying wasted because they put their mindset highly focused on federal allocation instead of developing their sea port to beaches and holidays resorts where tourist and cruise ship can berth.

Great nation today does not focus on one source of income generation they spread their dragnet but this is not the case with Nigeria as all the 36 states just look toward Abuja for income which is completely absurd and old fashion.

Prof Osinbanjo, ( vice president of Nigeria ) and Kemi Adeosun ( Finance Minister ) have spoken that the glorious days of good old oil is over but our northern governors still want to drag the oil resources of the Niger delta region and the Vat Money from Lagos state without thinking of creating institution that will bring money in their own northern states.

Rather than share the oil money and vat money of other southern states, states in Nigeria should go into partnership and then collaborate for their own mutual development and not depend directly on the resources of others.

For example, the Lagos state government under governor Akinwunmi Ambode knowing that Lagos state does not have much land or suitable land to grow rice went up north to invest their money in rice farming in Kebbi state and this partnership with the state governor of Kebbi state, Atiku Bagudu resulted in the production of Lakeland rice which was harvested and brought to Lagos state where there is larger market and money was generated for the benefit of the Lagos state government and Kebbi state government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52vr3UelmGw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by noyen(m): 1:27am On Sep 16, 2017
aaronson:
i beg are u ojuju calaba

1 Like

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by profbayo: 1:30am On Sep 16, 2017
MeanCliFF:

cool
you brain is leaking bro..
Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by leofab(f): 1:31am On Sep 16, 2017
HONETboSS:
[color=#990000][/color]
Wow so you really think an Inventor is greater than the creator of the event he discover. That means the fetus is wiser than the Father?
men are greater than god. Men created god in their imagination

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by profbayo: 1:31am On Sep 16, 2017
mrtheo33:

you r just too lazy to think, in fact ur brain is paining you.

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by leofab(f): 1:32am On Sep 16, 2017
xtreemk:
people like you are the reasons why God send this kind of hurricane.. in the bible and Quran as we all have knowledge.. for decades Centuries God has been sending this kind of purnishments to sinners like you. Check those islands how people walk around almost necked. Adultery. Drunkards and many more..
what a wicked god you portray. So let the innocent die too

2 Likes

Re: Hurricane Irma Destroys Entire Barbuda, Caribbean Island (Photos) by leofab(f): 1:33am On Sep 16, 2017
tonguengineer:

Are u saying Einstein is more intelligent than Godwhen d bible says the feature can never be greater than the Creator
Don't be deluded sir u need a sound mind
Men are greater than god and god is a reflection of man just as the government is a reflection of the society...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) / I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.