Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (47509 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Homeboiy: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
I came late
can't advice u
or let me pass small info
ha ck her whatsapp by then u can see evidence
or Install call recorder on her phone
turn off the notifications
from today till the end of next week remove it and play what ever u see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....

God bless you.

Some husbands wil be acting like abacha at home, no more romance, no family hang out, no warmth except when hes itching to get laid, He becomes nice, warm and soft spoken. After sex he shuts down.

Oga do the needful and make your wife feel like a woman around u.
And not like your hired help

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
I came late

can't advice u

or let me pass small info

ha ck her whatsapp by then u can see evidence

or Install call recorder on her phone

turn off the notifications

from today till the end of ne xt week remove it and play what ever u see
bro teach me hw to hack person whatsapp abeg

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by FitnessDoctor: 1:02am On Sep 16, 2017
kimbraa:
For the fact that she's married doesn't stop other men from chasing after her 'cause some would, even with a ring on. What these ones want is to get in-between her legs.
#fact, what some women don't get is; any man who sleeps with you knowing you're married has a high threshold not to commit to whatever you both have 'cause if you could do it to your husband then he isn't any different. What matters most is your wife's values, and commitment to her marriage.

Thinking of divorce over the issue is quit a rash decision to take. You either iron things out with her by discussing the conversation you heard or go detective for more facts.
Actually a woman who knows she is married and tells a toaster that she will think about it is already cheating. Ask yourself if you are married with a son would you give any other man the slightest chance to think he can date you. No, no matter how close he comes. and how did he get her number and why is she still picking his calls?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by tofek4real: 1:09am On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
What is she looking for?
Cucumber

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by JohnieWalker(m): 5:50am On Sep 16, 2017
A Nairalander is coming out for Face of Vena Model please follow the link and like her pics. Let's help our own.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZEx3F5Dzoi/ here's the link directly to my pics, pls follow,like and share. Thanks guys
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by FitnessDoctor: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2017
JohnieWalker:
A Nairalander is coming out for Face of Vena Model please follow the link and like her pics. Let's help our own.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZEx3F5Dzoi/ here's the link directly to my pics, pls follow,like and share. Thanks guys
Are there ever any spot for guys?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by JohnieWalker(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Are there ever any spot for guys?
Of course there are. Please like and share doc
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by FitnessDoctor: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2017
K
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by candygebsslim: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Bcoz of this you are already thinking divorce. Be wise na pls

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by phintohlar(f): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2017
tofek4real:
Cucumber
is the hubby's own small?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by GeneralOjukwu: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2017
kimbraa:
For the fact that she's married doesn't stop other men from chasing after her 'cause some would, even with a ring on. What these ones want is to get in-between her legs.
#fact, what some women don't get is; any man who sleeps with you knowing you're married has a high threshold not to commit to whatever you both have 'cause if you could do it to your husband then he isn't any different. What matters most is your wife's values, and commitment to her marriage.

Thinking of divorce over the issue is quit a rash decision to take. You either iron things out with her by discussing the conversation you heard or go detective for more facts.

Great comment...i am a bit surprised, but sorry to be chauvinistic, a lot of women don't think the way you do.

Some fall for the attention and don't know that a man who isn't hungry will HARDLY fall for a woman cheating on her husband.

@OP....your wife is already riding the guy's KUKURUKU!!!!... Never forgive a cheat, you would be miserable

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by jubrealguy(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2017
phintohlar:
What is she looking for?
Better D
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by murphyibiam15(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
. why would a married woman give out her number to random guys and even still listen to his toasting and giving the guy hope
no mind the girl.. shamelessly justifying it

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by murphyibiam15(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2017
kimbraa:

shameful for a married woman to attend to another man

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by vybzkartel: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by ignis: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2017
hakeem4:
I'm not married so I can't give any good advice

But from my perspective, you should sit her down and speak to her
Must you be married before you can give good advise?
Common.....This is common sense.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by free2ryhme: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls

Why are you lying, guy

grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by ITbomb(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Maybe she is bored, why not talk to her
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by charleff512(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2017
eezeribe:

After doing a DNA test to confirm if the boy is really your son...just send her packing.
Are You Married?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by charleff512(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Op That Is Not Enough To Put Her Away Except You Have Trust Issues.Confront Her With It And Tell Her That The Next Time She Comes Up With Such Act Will Lead To Separation.It Works!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Narldon: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Ok
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by crunchyg: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls
You want to end your marriage because your wife said he will think about it, so what would you have done if you caught her sleeping with another man on your matrimonial bed. Oga use your sense, stop acting childish

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by skinmalata(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2017
Don't divorce yet unless you caught her red handed. Women love attention and flattery, maybe you are not giving it to her. She may just be passing time with the guy due to loneliness. Just catch her red handed before going too far.

find Today's winning games on my signature

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by ifex370(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women to c dere reaction deliberately and in manybcases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say are u serious and I say yes darling.

She starts smiling. Enjoying the gist telling her how sexy she looks and cut ass she has. These are the things they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

Till I sucked her pussy while she screamed....
I later anointed her pussycat with my long dick

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

If I compliment her for u then just relax cos her pussycat will pay d price...

Men do ur job be wise...

You're right in your first paragraph...

But why are you proud of your actions, sleeping with married women,, don't you fear God?

11 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by udison(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

Oga take charge of ur home...ur wife is cheating, fine...get evidence...confront her...and try to make things work...do dose tins u do b4 u got married...be romantic...loving...and also stop sleeping with her like an old woman...women can fantasize alot wen it comes to sex...let her sexual fantasies come tru.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by walex2(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Go to your wife and challenge her and hear her own side of the story. Why running to Nairaland on any triviality.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by sameni123(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2017
Wait let her finish thinking about it first

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by udison(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2017
alexialin:

God bless you.

Some husbands wil be acting like abacha at home, no more romance, no family hang out, no warmth except when hes itching to get laid, He becomes nice, warm and soft spoken. After sex he shuts down.

Oga do the needful and make your wife feel like a woman around u.
And not like your hired help
And d sex wnt last up to a min.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

Sitting her down to talk won't solve anything.

Give her the cold shoulder treatment.
If she ask you what the problem is, simply reply, you think I don't know.

Guilty conscience will "react" her.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by dingbang(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2017
She needs beating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.