Stats: 3,154,431 members, 7,822,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help (47495 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Josh4wod: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls

You shouldn't conclude that fast Oga

Ask her first
She might be playing the guy
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mylove4God(f): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You sound like you are tired of the marriage. shocked

Please where are you from? I asked because umunocha attached to your moniker name.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Adaumunocha(f): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
mylove4God:

Please where are you from? I asked because umunocha attached to your moniker name.
Awkaetiti
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by zinizta: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
torres89:
most times the problem is always within us.

but we are always looking for whom to blame...

have you considered spoiling your woman with enough flirting and romance

if u can't do that, then someone else will do the job for you....

modified

some men dont just understand how to make use of simple tactics.

little wonder shes currently winning in the game,
first u need to understand here that , its a blessing in disguise he discovered the recording.

now u can comfront her and she comes up with excuses perharps cries a bit or it could lead to a huge fight . and your kids would be watching u guys ooo

or u can just go subtle or sober and ask yourself were it all went wrong

then ask her how you can be a better hubby.

guys please be smart....

Seriously? LoLZZ ... Please Call A Spade A spade... Women Get Toasted All The Time Whether Married Or Not... Your WorRy Should Be More If The Evidence You Have Is sufficient To Prove Beyond Doubt
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mylove4God(f): 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Awkaetiti
Okay. .one of the communities in my town bears the same Umunocha.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mylove4God(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Awkaetiti
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Adaumunocha(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
mylove4God:

oh ok. Its all good. Takia
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by alolimet: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
[Send her packing so you can hand him a saint from heaven. Deceive yourself.
Better talk to your wife and make up for the lapses in your marriage that could make her consider an alternative]

After doing a DNA test to confirm if the boy is really your son...just send her packing. [/quote]
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by aalangel(f): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
lilmax:
and he got the number through?

read the crap once again....

Could you make sufficient statements so I can understand you?

If it's about the number, so a lady can't have her client's number(s)?? Do you know how many clients I have on my phone

All I asked for was a dialogue... read through my stuff before mentioning, though I didn't mention you.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by phintohlar(f): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rozaytee:
lolzz..maybe a bigger oko
oko as in farm or stone?
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
when a woman cheats, they go all understanding.. Reminding the hurt man to forgive.. But when a man cheats.. U see the like dogs.. Very eager to devour all men saying they are dogs and she should divorce...

I tell you, [s]you will know a single lady from the advise she gives in a marriage advise thread [/s]
It depends on what you term cheating. It'd be a rash decision for any man to divorce his wife over a wooing conversation 'cause men won't stop wooing her 'till they realize she's a granny.

I make input based on how sensitive the issue is which has nothing to do with being single. if this your single comment were a shade then you're mistaken. I really don't care about marriage at this age, perhaps you're with the myopic view that telling people they're single would hurt them. I'd advice you grow up!, if I'm not mistaken you're between 28-32 age bracket so why are you not married?. You're even way older than I'm.

Some men are actually dogs, and should be called such. If anyone on here sounded like a kid, it's you who advised the op to beat his wife.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
gabazin080:
it happened that I exchanged memory card with my wife. so I saw 2 call recordings between my wife and a guy. the guy was toasting her and she was laughing and telling the guy on phone that she will go and think about his proposal and give him a feedback later.

am confused but have not challenged her yet. am thinking of ending the marriage but my mum died last month and no one to take care of my son.

what can I do pls
After going through the comments on this matter. I can see that boys who don't have the willpower to manage a common relationship are the ones advocating for divorce. This is a marriage, and not some sex game. Marital issues such as these are handled with wisdom not impulse. If you have someone you're accountable to or a spiritual leader you hold in esteem, seek for their counsel.

Left to me, knowing your wife's stand here is paramount to you and your marriage.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Vikky014(f): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women to c dere reaction deliberately and in manybcases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say are u serious and I say yes darling.

She starts smiling. Enjoying the gist telling her how sexy she looks and cut ass she has. These are the things they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

Till I sucked her pussy while she screamed....
I later anointed her pussycat with my long dick

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

If I compliment her for u then just relax cos her pussycat will pay d price...

Men do ur job be wise...
and you think your wife will be left out?

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mylove4God(f): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
oh ok. Its all good. Takia
you too dear

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by tofek4real: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
phintohlar:
is the hubby's own small?
It's not about size dear, just that she need extra cucumber
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by phintohlar(f): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
tofek4real:
It's not about size dear, just that she need extra cucumber
that's bad tho..
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by escapellee(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2017
hi, this is a great opportunity for you to get massaged with an affordable charges. Massage eases out stress,gives you sound mind,healthy and quickens ur relaxed cells. . reach me on 07033543846. or email on shappalee@gmail.com. for abuja and lagos only.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by mrblessed(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
aalangel:

So you came to Nairaland to ask this nonsense question? Kill her, crucify her, destroy her!!!!!!

Mr. you have trust issues!!!! Have you discussed with your wife before posting it for more than 2 million people to see and judge??

I want to put myself in your wife's shoes....I work for a TV station as a Marketing, Advertising and Brand Manager..so if my client calls me to tell me such things, I should tell him off abi? This is just my scenario cos I don't know what your wife does.

Mr. you don't tell a man off like that when you don't know how dangerous he is. What if it's an agbero (big rich one O, that can do and undo)? She should insult the person?

Please, Wisdom is profitable to direct, the Bible says. If you feel sooooooooo insecure, call your wife and discuss with her. She might have a story to tell. Otherwise, drop the subject and stop snooping around.

Are you looking for excuse to jump to another woman? Mind yourself.
Nawa o. It is beyond comprehension how you almost -- although unsuccessfully -- turn the obviously agitated and distraught man into the guilty party. You seemed to have created a picture of a weakling who cannot discern what a harmless conversation is. There is no sugarcoating it: his wife's amoral and illicit conversation crossed the line of decency and fidelity. Using yourself as an example is relevant in this case, because the wife concealed the content of the conversation which might further underscore her infidelity to the husband. And yes, coming to Nairaland to seek advice depicts strength and forethought, not weakness as you erroneously stated. I thereby join voice with numerous nairalanders who have advocated for a rigorous and stern chat with the wife as resorting to divorce at this stage seems immature, even unreasonable.

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by aalangel(f): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
mrblessed:
Nawa o. It is beyond comprehension how you almost -- although unsuccessfully -- turn the obviously agitated and distraught man into the guilty party. You seemed to have created a picture of a weakling who cannot discern what a harmless conversation is. There is no sugarcoating it: his wife's amoral and illicit conversation crossed the line of decency and fidelity. Using yourself as an example is relevant in this case, because the wife concealed the content of the conversation which might further underscore her infidelity to the husband. And yes, coming to Nairaland to seek advice depicts strength and forethought, not weakness as you erroneously stated. I thereby join voice with numerous nairalanders who have advocated for a rigorous and stern chat with the wife as resorting to divorce at this stage seems immature, even unreasonable.

The African man has spoken... one-sided people.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by Ganjafama(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2017
hooklover:
Guy she is into the game. Don't over think on ladies or wife matter so u will not die young and she will still go and Bleep d toaster..
I toast many married women to c dere reaction deliberately and in manybcases web I tell den I am in love with them eyebrows say are u serious and I say yes darling.

She starts smiling. Enjoying the gist telling her how sexy she looks and cut ass she has. These are the things they want to hear which u are not telling her and another person is telling her and u are angry....

I have bleeped so many just with nice sweet lines in fact I just duck one dis evening after she close from work on her way home...
U need to c me admiring her cute naked body before me and she was all smiles.....

So these are the things men are not telling dere wives and dry want to hear it. Compliment ladies day always look forward to it..

Men do ur job be wise...
Continue to dey suck married women puss.y. In short, the magun wey wan strike you dey do press up. undecided

Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by omoobi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
you need to examine yourself and talk to your wife , terminating the marriage is not a solution to every challenges in marriage.do you know if the next wife will exchange nudes with other male friends. so work on your marriage.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by ArcToyin(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
hooklover:

Men do ur job be wise...
What is bad is bad. forget all this tales.
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by gabazin080(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
hooklover:

Men do ur job be wise...
the thunder that will fire u is doing press up
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by CuteCp(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
that's Nigerian ladies of nowadays 4 you. .naso all of dem be now oo...no where good....even we guys are the worse...that's why d best is just to stay unmarried and 4k as many as u can ...get a baby mama...that's all...live a long and happy life wothout hugh blood pressuren a nagging biiitch...hoes will never be loyal no matter what
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by shinarlaura(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
CuteCp:
that's Nigerian ladies of nowadays 4 you. .naso all of dem be now oo...no where good....even we guys are the worse...that's why d best is just to stay unmarried and 4k as many as u can ...get a baby mama...that's all...live a long and happy life wothout hugh blood pressuren a nagging biiitch...hoes will never be loyal no matter what

Hmmmmm
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by CuteCp(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmmm

WWhy humming dear ...i ain't lying
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by shinarlaura(f): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
CuteCp:

WWhy humming dear ...i ain't lying

Lol... don't forget that some women are not like that ooooi
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:12pm On May 06, 2021
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

How were you able to solve this problem
Re: I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help by johhbekeboh09: 12:39pm On May 07, 2021
gabazin080:

what can I do pls

Dont kill yourself or divorce her
A simple truth you should accept is that men toast all those married women you see around while commuting,shopping,in their shops or offices That your wife will cheat on you 94% depends on you or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61