Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator (78362 Views)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Adetayo41(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
My wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

What should I do house.? I am pained though

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by chatinent: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Can you do what I'll say?

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Don't act angry! Act very happy always...esp when you return.

Talk normally and more confidently.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic. This will introduce a foundation for discussion and settlement...and everyone learning simple lessons.

This life na common sense.

Lastly, chief, in anything you are doing in this life, don't ever reject food.

1962 Likes 174 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Kollins11: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Adetayo41(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies.

She'll feel you're getting it outside and watch the magic.

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by incandescentena: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
..Op, do what the commenter "chatinental foodie" said above

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by chatinent: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

I will try it, but since morning, I haven't talked to her and also did not eat her food since morning, because i am pained, she has been asking me question, about what happened to me,, I just say nothing, I m about to go eat @ chicken rep

Because of that you reject food? Una dey take risk for this life o. Abeg e get how the rejected food fit reach me?

You have to learn how to conquer anger the right way make you no go from problem enter more problem.

How you go reject food?

Small thing you go use brain do small yanga trick for a month or two, na she go carry am come dey beg you apologize., you come dey reject food.

But wait, how dare you! How dare you reject Nigerian jollof with turkey? angry

333 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by tayo60(f): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Instead of acting as if you didn't know, why not ask her why she's denying you sex but uses vibrator instead? Let her know you saw her using it, and don't sleep or ask her for sex again. Satisfy yourself elsewhere, let it pepper her until she apologises.

289 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by CAPSLOCKED: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:

EITHER SHE'S CHRONICALLY ADDICTED TO SELF-PLEASURE OR SHE DOESN'T FIND YOU SEXUALLY (AND PHYSICALLY) ENTICING.

HAVE YOU LOST SHAPE BADLY? ARE YOU ONE OF THE "6 CARS OVER 6 PACKS" BELIEVER? HAVE YOU STOPPED MAINTAINING A PROPER HYGIENE? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME?

ASK YOURSELF THOSE QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY FIND A SOLUTION. BECAUSE DESPITE HOW MUCH MOST MEN AND WOMEN WANT TO LIE ABOUT THIS, THE TRUTH IS THAT WOMEN LOVE A PERFECT MALE BODY THE SAME WAY MEN LOVE AND ADMIRE WOMEN'S BODIES. IN ADDITION TO LOVING THE FINANCES, OF COURSE.

INSECURE MEN CRITICISE/BROKESHAME MEN THAT TRY TO KEEP FIT BECAUSE THEY'RE SECRETLY WORRIED OF THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT THEIR LAZY ASSES MAKING MONEY ISN'T ALL IT'LL TAKE TO KEEP A WOMAN ATTRACTED TO THEM LONG RUN. WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND ALSO CRITICISE/BROKESHAME SUCH MEN SO THAT THE MEN IN THEIR LIVES DON'T BOTHER TO LOOK GOOD SO AS TO NOT CATCH THE EYES OF OTHER WOMEN. MEAN WHILE, THESE CRITICS WON'T HESITATE TO SHAG THEIR GYM INSTRUCTOR OR THE RIPPED MOTOR PARK TOUT.

BOTTOM LINE IS, IF YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND "SUDDENLY" PREFERS HER VĮBRATOR TO YOU, KNOW THAT THERE'S SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH HER, OR WITH YOU. AND IT'S LEFT FOR YOU TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEM AND SOLVE IT.

109 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
So you competitor is a vibrator...and so far it's winning undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by alukstea(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
The worse mistake you'd make is to reject the food you gave her money to buy in the house.

Try talk to her, I'd have advised you show her romance but then you might only get pity sex, talk to her about it. She's your wife, if you start nursing the consideration of knocking outside then it's the catalyst that can break your home oh.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by thesicilian: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

If you can, snub her intimately for three months...don't ask, don't act like you do want, don't do petty intimacies. Allow her to herself. Don't quarrel or speak rudely to her tho..in fact, be more lovely and hypercaring...but don't agree to intimacies.

Talk normal and more confidently.

This is a married man speaking. Listen to him.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by rocknation62(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lend me your ears, your wife enjoys vibrator more than your d%ck.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Yomit71(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Is she mourning while at it undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by marlow1962(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Talk normal and more confidently.

Supported.
Everything is not violence, that’s why God gave everybody brain.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Daniel7543: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kollins11:
In otherwords, your wife is cheating on you with a vibrator.

You're not hitting the right spot reason she prefer a vibrator. You better start performing your sexual duties and start hitting the right spot or else na ME, your landlord or gate man go hammer ur wife everyday.

If your wife jam me, she go throway that her vibrator inside well... I swear to God Almighty. As it stands now, she's ready to cheat on you with any guy that has 9 inches dick and can also perform like a vibrator.

I've noticed most married men can't satisfy their wives sexual urge. They just spread their wives legs, knack for 5 seconds then cum. They don't care if their wives cum or not.

No just allow me cross path with your wife, Infact I'm even tired of satisfying married women sexual urge. I swear.. I don tire.

Married men abeg, make una dey knack una wife well, I don tire to dey help una.. I take God beg all married men.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Adetayo41(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Because of that you reject food? Una dey take risk for this life o. Abeg e get how the rejected food fit reach me?

You have to learn how to conquer angry the right way make you no go from problem enter more problem.

How you go reject food?

Small thing you go use brain do small yanga trick for a month or two, na she go carry am come dey beg you apologize., you come dey reject food.

But wait, how dare you! How dare you reject Nigerian jollof with turkey? angry
. Because I am pained,, still pained

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
May we not be replaced with Intimacy Gadgets!

Iseeeehhh! grin grin grin

63 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Adetayo41(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

EITHER SHE'S CHRONICALLY ADDICTED TO SELF-PLEASURE OR SHE DOESN'T FIND YOU SEXUALLY (AND PHYSICALLY) ENTICING.

HAVE YOU LOST SHAPE BADLY? ARE YOU ONE OF THE "6 CARS OVER 6 PACKS" BELIEVER? HAVE YOU STOPPED MAINTAINING A PROPER HYGIENE? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME?

ASK YOURSELF THOSE QUESTIONS AND YOU MAY FIND A SOLUTION. BECAUSE DESPITE HOW MUCH MOST MEN AND WOMEN WANT TO LIE ABOUT THIS, THE TRUTH IS THAT WOMEN LOVE A PERFECT MALE BODY THE SAME WAY MEN LOVE AND ADMIRE WOMEN'S BODIES. IN ADDITION TO LOVING THE FINANCES, OF COURSE.

INSECURE MEN CRITICISE/BROKESHAME MEN THAT TRY TO KEEP FIT BECAUSE THEY'RE SECRETLY WORRIED OF THE OBVIOUS FACT THAT THEIR LAZY ASSES MAKING MONEY ISN'T ALL IT'LL TAKE TO KEEP A WOMAN ATTRACTED TO THEM LONG RUN. WOMEN ON THE OTHER HAND ALSO CRITICISE/BROKESHAME SUCH MEN SO THAT THE MEN IN THEIR LIVES DON'T BOTHER TO LOOK GOOD SO AS TO NOT CATCH THE EYES OF OTHER WOMEN. MEAN WHILE, THESE CRITICS WON'T HESITATE TO SHAG THEIR GYM INSTRUCTOR OR THE RIPPED MOTOR PARK TOUT.

BOTTOM LINE IS, IF YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND "SUDDENLY" PREFERS HER VĮBRATOR TO YOU, KNOW THAT THERE'S SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH HER, OR WITH YOU. AND IT'S LEFT FOR YOU TO FIND OUT THE PROBLEM AND SOLVE IT.

I think you are right, I am always busy working 24/7, sometimes she called me for intimacy I will sleep off, sometimes she will wake me up, and for me to cooperate. I will sleep back touching her. But now i am less busy, that is when I noticed what she have been doing

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Adetayo41(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
alukstea:
The worse mistake you'd make is to reject the food you gave her money to buy in the house.

Try talk to her, I'd have advised you show her romance but then you might only get pity sex, talk to her about it. She's your wife, if you start nursing the consideration of knocking outside then it's the catalyst that can break your home oh.

I am considering this, because I spend my whole time taking care of them and my twins baby, what did she need, what if she have been sleeping with men
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Adetayo41(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yomit71:
yes, that is what wake me,and vibration of the bed

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Daniel7543 post=115915073][/quote]

shocked grin grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by LoudlyMouthed: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yomit71:
shocked
Adetayo41:

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by virginchaser(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sex is a major motivator in marriages. You must prepare yourself and create time for sex. You urgently have to sit her down and talk about it for her not to become a prey before sexual eagles.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Simpleman4life: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
my wife has been depriving me intimacy for the past 1 months, i touched her yesternight, she declined, and later in the middle of the night, I caught her using a vibrator, although I did as if I was sleeping,

Send her packing she dey mad

If you were not performing the way she likes it
She would have suggested you buying her vibrators for assistance

She is a cheat send her home and let her people know she cheated on you with a machine

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by TheZeezle(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
What's all this rubbish? Bro go find a nice Bounda outside and straff.
Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Adetayo41(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Simpleman4life: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
I planning to leave the house for her, I am still in much pain. I swear to God. But will be sending her money for my twin babies

How una take get pikin in the first place you sure say na your pikin abi na vibraator own grin

Sorry oo

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Simpleman4life: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
thesicilian:

This is a married man speaking. Listen to him.

Rubbish advise bro,

The marriage is over already that petty advice will breed deceit nothing more

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Harrykn: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
chatinent:

Talk normally and more confidently.

So you Dey always get wisdom like this ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by Yomit71(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
women sha, it is well my brother

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator by LoudlyMouthed: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adetayo41:
Yu be like person wey like too much wahala

After all said n done, you still neva Calm Dan?
Keep your senses. Enjoy yourself Wella!!

Can follow up with tips from @Chatinent n see wat to learn from @bepositive11 inspirational words

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.