Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! (4824 Views)

Poll: Rate these jokes

Outstanding <Top 5%>: 23% (4 votes)
Excellent! <Top 15%>: 17% (3 votes)
Very Good <Top 25%>: 11% (2 votes)
Good <Top 40%>: 11% (2 votes)
Average <Top 50%>: 35% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Lets Crack Our Brain With This Riddle / Sunday Laffter / Lets Crack Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^^Hahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Ben13: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
Sam: Teacher,would you punish me for some thing i didn't do?

Teacher: no, of course not! how on earth would anybody do that.

Sam: good, because i didn't do my homework.
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^^Hahahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by D1KeleVra(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
chykason. . . what's the meaning of all this? angry
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by OBLONG(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
abbiiii oooh---- very annoying angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Ben13: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
I've deleted them, he's on mobile. . .it happens. cheesy
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by D1KeleVra(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^ it doesn't happen. . . don't be lying. . .

OBLONG:

abbiiii oooh---- very annoying angry angry angry angry angry angry

. . . and u. . . what are u going on about?
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by OBLONG(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2010
shaarraaap dia---- angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by D1KeleVra(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2010
NEVEEEER! angry
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Kunbee: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
D1KeleVra:

A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, 'What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas'?

The little girl replies, 'I want a Barbie and G.I. Joe'.

Santa looks at the little girl for a moment and says, 'I thought Barbie comes with Ken'.

'No', said the little girl. 'She comes with G.I. Joe, she fakes it with Ken.'

LWkm cool
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
IN THE BRIDAL SUIT
On their first night to be together, the newly wed couple go to get changed. The new bride comes out of the bathroom all showered and wearing her beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now. You can open your robe."
The beautiful young woman opens her robe and he is astonished.
"Oh oh aaaahhh", he exclaims, "My word, you're soooo beautiful."
Puzzled, she asks "My picture?."
He answered, "Yes my dear, so that i can carry your beauty next to my heart forever."
She smiles, opens her robe and he takes the picture. He then proceeds to the bathroom to bath.
He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now."
At that, he opens his robe and she exclaims, "oh, oh, oh my, let me get a picture!"
He beams and asks "Why?"
She answered, "So i can get it ENLARGED!!!"
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2011
A husband and his wife are on a nudist beach when suddenly a wasp buzzes into the wife's private part. Naturally enough, she panics. The husband is also quite shaken but manages to put a coat on her, pull up his shorts and carries her to the car. Then he makes a mad dash to the doctor cool cool

The doctor, after examining her, says that the wasp is too far in to remove with forceps, so he says to the husband that he'll have to try and entice it out by putting honey on his p.enis and withdrawing as soon as he feels the wasp. And so the honey is smeared, but because of his wife's screaming and his frantic dash to the doctor and the general panic, he just can't rise to the occasion.
So the doctor says he'll perform the deed if the husband and wife didn't object.

Naturally, both agreed for fear the wasp will do any damage. The doctor quickly undresses, smears the honey on and instantly gets an erection, at which time he begins to plug the wife.

Only he doesn't stop and withdraw but continues with vigor.

The husband shouts, "What the hell's happening?" shocked shocked shocked shocked  shocked shocked  shocked shocked

To which the doctor replies, "Change of plan. I'm going to drown the little bastaard!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Nelson6(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2011
lol funny ,

fununyyyyyyyyyyyy

nyfun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by bobjr: 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2011
hahahahahaha, I like it grin grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
Right-handed people lives on average nine times longer than left-handed people cool

Some lions mate over 50 times a day cool cool

The strongest muscle in d body is d tongue cool cool cool
women blink twice as much as men cool cool cool cool

you can't sneeze with your eyes open cool cool cool cool cool
you can't kill yourself by holding your breadth cool cool cool cool cool cool

the average human eats eight spiders in their lifetime at night cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

the electric chair was invented by a dentist
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by eldav(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
I guess d spider thing . , is actually 4rm ur personal experience.
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
eldav:

I guess d spider thing . , is actually 4rm your personal experience.
personal experience? Most people slept sometimes with their mouth wide open without knowing it. So what stops d spider from blindly crawling in? :O
Can you swear you haven't wink Now you smiled cool

Besides these are known facts. cool cool cool
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
eldav:

I guess d spider thing . , is actually 4rm your personal experience.
personal experience? Most people slept sometimes with their mouth wide open without knowing it. So what stops d spider from blindly crawling in? :O
Can you swear you haven't wink Now you smiled cool

Besides these are known facts. cool cool cool
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by bright007(f): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
@chykason,the left handed bluff!bloody lie.don't u know that methusela was a left handed man!!
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^lol. . .in your bible tongue

well i said on average. . .these are known facts wink cool wink
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
More coming. . .
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2011
You're more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than a poisonous spider cool

no word in the English Language rhymes with month cool cool

Nutmegs are extremely poisonous if injected intravenously. cool cool cool

More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes cool cool cool cool

The name of all the continents ends with the same letter they started with. cool cool cool cool cool

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes cool cool cool cool cool cool

On average, people fear spiders than they do death cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by EfemenaXY: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
cool jokes

some recycled but otherwise - very decent jokes

and u caught me out on 1 or 2 of them! embarassed

Nice 1 @poster - keem 'em coming pls wink
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Dabss(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2011
nice collection!
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2011
A cockroach will live nine days without its head, before it starves to death cool

A snail can sleep for 3 years cool cool

All polar beers are left-handed. cool cool cool

An Ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain cool cool cool cool

Butterflies taste with their feet cool cool cool cool cool

China has more English speakers than the US cool cool cool cool cool cool

Humans and dolphins are d only species that have sex for pleasure cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

February 1865 is d only month in recorded history not to have a full moon cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by gidson12(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2011
where is studio angry
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^market tight 2day. .crusade ppl are still buyin his suya. . grin grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by EfemenaXY: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^ Lol!!

Loving your jokes and personality

Me likey!! grin grin
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by roselynbas(f): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2011
It's funny if u know how to laff easily not 4 does Idiagbon's children! Nice tho!
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2011
Efemena_xy:

^^ Lol!!

Loving your jokes and personality

Me likey!! grin grin
i'm plastered flattered! wink cool cool
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by yinkalink(f): 8:58am On Mar 14, 2011
Welldan bro. Thank God am right-handed.
Re: Come, Lets Crack This Place Up With Laffter!!! by Chykason(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2011
3 people were on a plane with pilot. One said to the pilot, "I have a glass bottle, what do i do with it?" The pilot told him to throw it out of the window. The second one asked d same question and the pilot told him to throw it outta d window.
The third one asked d pilot, "I have a bomb, what do I do with it?" The pilot told him to throw it outta d window.
When they landed, they net a man crying. When asked why he was crying, he replied, "Because I got hit in d head with a glass bottle". They met a woman crying for d same reason. Then, they met a man laughing. They asked him why he was laughing and he replied, "Because I walked by a building and farted, the building blew up!". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pa. Buhari's Waec Result Finally Released (PHOTOS) / Epic English / When Ladies Insist On Doing Sugar Daddies (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.