Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics (1775 Views)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by morereb10: 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Actress Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Photo

Is it what we think it is or is she puling our legs? Nigerian veteran actress, Genevieve Nnaji has taken fans by surprise after she flaunted her wedding ring following an alleged secret wedding.

It looks like Genevieve Nnaji has confirmed rumours that she secretly married her beau recently after visiting Portugal by flaunting her wedding ring on social media.

The actress was on September 12 alleged to have married her man in a secret ceremony after a picture of the actress and friends surfaced online with Genevieve spotting a wedding ring. Many of her friends in the industry have taken to her page to congratulate her on the massive step.

Is this for real?

If it is, then congratulations and hope you stay at home this time...lol

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/09/actress-genevieve-confirms-her-secret.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by Divay22(f): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
So i heard too...
I just pray it last.. We all deserve to be happy
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by lilmax(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
it won't last
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by Pilot4Airbus(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
lilmax:
it won't last

Why?
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by lilmax(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pilot4Airbus:

Why?
it's a fact....before may next year, the marriage is over
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
lilmax:
it's a fact....before may next year, the marriage is over

WHY?
SEER!!!!
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by mofeoluwadassah: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2017
am happy for her
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by RealZizou(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Brb
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by lilmax(m): 12:23am On Sep 16, 2017
luminouz:

WHY?
SEER!!!!
wait till may the reason will surface cool
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by Zeze06(m): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2017
smiley

That's beautiful, Congratulations to her...

When a girl/lady/woman is dark and doesn't bleach, shows self love, self confidence and beauty.... Such a woman should be "worshiped" kiss
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by Daeylar(f): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2017
lilmax:
it won't last

Chai, bad belle people

Abeg congrats to Genevieve
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by fernandez1(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2017
lilmax:
it won't last

Visioneer that knows what will happen tomorrow

Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by Rucheen(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Left over isn't for me and my people
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by morereb10: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy

over to u
Re: Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics by OrdercityWeb: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
I'm sad. You know why?

All those ladies who used to use her as a reference point for their mantra "Marriage is not compulsory". They have just lost one of their major veterans in Geneivive. Well they still have Linda Ikeji tho.
But the problem would be what will they do when linda now gets married? Okay well they still have Oprah. grin

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This (photo) / Whatsapp Group For Singles Hookup And Dating. / Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.