Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Actress Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf (793 Views)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf After Posting This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf by emmyasam0: 5:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Is it what we think it is or is she puling our legs? Nigerian veteran actress, Genevieve Nnaji has taken fans by surprise after she flaunted her wedding ring following an alleged secret wedding.
It looks like Genevieve Nnaji has confirmed rumours that she secretly married her beau recently after visiting Portugal by flaunting her wedding ring on social media.
The actress was on September 12 alleged to have married her man in a secret ceremony after a picture of the actress and friends surfaced online with Genevieve spotting a wedding ring. Many of her friends in the industry have taken to her page to congratulate her on the massive step.
Is this for real?
If it is, then congratulations and hope you stay at home this timeā€¦lo

Re: Actress Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf by Daeylar(f): 5:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Congrats
Re: Actress Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf by BALLOSKI: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2017
So what? Make I fry beans or dance python dance?
Re: Actress Genevieve Confirms Her Secret Marriage With Rumoured Bf by babyfaceafrica: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Is that all?

(1) (Reply)

Anal Sex, Mouth Action Or Masturbating.which Is The Best? / Ladies; you Want hard Bleep? / A Boy:my Rape Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.