Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram (726 Views)

Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] / Open A Free E-commerce Store On Flutterwave In Minutes And Start Making Money / HELP NEEDED - I Want To Start An Online Store On Electronic Components (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram by hayor2014(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2017
I had my wedding engagement coming up and the shoe I initially got was a bit tight,because there was no time I could squeeze for shopping for the shoes again,I went to an instagram page I had seen previously to shop for the shoes. I picked a gold heel sandals and paid #12,500.After making payment for the shoe,story started,in summary I was blocked for demanding refund after one week of stories and the shop went private,I noticed yesterday that the shop is open again.this is to warn unsuspecting people not to fall victims.Cash was transferred to Mrs Alice Kenneth with account number Diamond Bank, Alice Kenneth 7781672371 and Diamond bank, Mrs Tonia Joseph 7781647186

cc lalastica
myndd44
Egunmogaji
princetom1
Kingreign
etc

2 Shares

Re: Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram by eneji50(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Fraud stars every where jus like Nnamdi kano of ipob

It's certified ebira boi

Navo oo

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram by hayor2014(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2017
Alert details via mobile banking

Re: Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram by hayor2014(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2017
The ordered shoe

Re: Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram by princetom1(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Sorry bro or mam... . I can understand ur pain. Pls, don't let this to disturb ur weekend. This is like a devil wanting to sabotage ur sweet engagement. Go have that engagement and come back for his/her head

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
hayor2014:
I had my wedding engagement coming up and the shoe I initially got was a bit tight,because there was no time I could squeeze for shopping for the shoes again,I went to an instagram page I had seen previously to shop for the shoes. I picked a gold heel sandals and paid #12,500.After making payment for the shoe,story started,in summary I was blocked for demanding refund after one week of stories and the shop went private,I noticed yesterday that the shop is open again.this is to warn unsuspecting people not to fall victims.Cash was transferred to Mrs Alice Kenneth with account number 7781672371

cc lalastica
myndd44
Egunmogaji
princetom1
Kingreign
etc

I just hate to read stuff like this.

These merchants are killing ecommerce.
Re: Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2017
hayor2014:
The ordered shoe

Looks nice too.
Re: Fraud Alert:- Bestbuy_shops Store On Instagram by princetom1(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I just hate to read stuff like this.

These merchants are killing ecommerce.

He should have noticed, no email, no phone number on the IG page...
No serious or undubious person does that. Contact is always on the profile and wen it's not, take a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and fifth look

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Reduce Sales Resistance And Increase Your Brand Authority / All You Should Know About Information And Product Marketing / Cryptocurrency Scammers Run Away With Millions, Leave Funny Website Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.