Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) (48500 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Husband Tease Each Other As They Play Ludo / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Are Expecting Their First Child / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
adesua juju is 100% original if you asked me , there is nothing beautiful or tantalizing about her and wonder why banky is so inlove with this average beauty girl called etomi.
banky lacks adviser, the girl isn't even a virgin. mtchwwww!!!!
are you.......

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
adesua juju is 100% original if you asked me , there is nothing beautiful or tantalizing about her and wonder why banky is so inlove with this average beauty girl called etomi.

You are so wrong. You can't judge people when you dont know them personally. Adesuwa was my good friend back then in the UK. A very nice and friendly girl with a very beautiful personality.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

nawa o...
I wasn't expecting this from u o...
na women dey type all this kind nonsense wey u jst type nw

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2017
Prec1ous:
Love is beautiful.

I pray they do not end up as strangers again!

Amen o...I love Banky but I love Love more. So let their love flourish biko kiss
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2017
lalasticlala:

You chop cockroach?
wawu

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nickymezor:
Lovey dovey ... How nice kiss me too go love o. wink.. where is that my B.S? tongue embarassed smiley
Na this kind thing dem dey see you tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chai...Nigerians got no chill at all

Let's concentrate on the 4B's that are disturbing dis country first....we don't wanna spoil d arrangement yet
Buhari
Biafra
Boko-haram
Bobrisky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by goroman: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
who else saw that ify.gabby post? alakoba omo
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na this kind thing dem dey see you tongue
Lolz, no b bad tin now smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nickymezor:
Lolz, no b bad tin now smiley
Na so now.. Anyway, how are you jawe?
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na so now.. Anyway, how are you jawe?
I'm fyn n u?
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by misscowmilk(f): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Haters
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by fyxboss(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
AverageAnnie:
when you're in love with your best friend. .
I'm in love with u my friend
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

Honestly, the only reason to make me consider such an average looking girl for marriage is, if she's a virgin.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by moshould(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Is Banky W a virgin? U urself shey u be virgin, and u mentioned average, are u taking of her height or her class Should all this things matter??please don't put asunder to what God has joined...
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
DonJandon:

You are so wrong. You can judge people when yoi dont know them personally. Adesuwa was my good friend back then in the UK. A very nice and friendly girl with a very beautiful personality.

And none of you, her friends in the UK, could marry her?

Guy, this girl is an average beauty with brain. Fair enough?
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by FIDELITY24(m): 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will bookmark this page for reference when these two have broken up.

This union is 100% unsustainable.
don't be an enemy of progress, they have not started and you are expecting their break up.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Ctay: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Seems like u are senseless ................opps, did i just say it seems actually i meant u are senseless
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Whats my biz kwan?

See below for data.

See testimonies too..

You go soon craze
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

And none of you, her friends in the UK, could marry her?

Guy, this girl is an average beauty with brain. Fair enough?

Did you get married while in school? Or did you marry the male friends you met in school. Judge yourself before you talk about others. If you are bold show your picture lets see who knows you.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

You stink.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Tolams16(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op pls open door, i wan folo u yan sometin...i no get gun for and oh neither do i ve cutlass or a log of wood....just open d door i wan tell u somtin...No no o....it has notin watsoever todo with dis post.....jst open d door....i must finish u today...yeye op...na news be dis??
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
And since when did beauty and virginity become a criteria for marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Eaugusta:

And since when did beauty and virginity become a criteria for marriage?
mtchwwww! !!!
you got dis flowered age 14 so hold your breath when moral adults talk
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
mtchwwww! !!!
you got dis flowered age 14 so hold your breath when moral adults talk
Lolz it obvious u can't define the word moral. If beauty and virginity is your own definition of moral then u've gat to go back to school.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by aalangel(f): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Errrrmmmm....is that all?
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Keep your marriage out of public gaze. No one wants to know, at least not until it's falling apart.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
stop being bitter and frustrated. show us ur girlfriend let see
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Yimmicks: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
What makes a woman beautiful to you? Do you know her beyond the screen? Do you know the quality of her heart? Do you know what virtues she possesses? There's so much you might not know about her.
there's so much to her that you're ignorant of which makes her beautiful and tantalizing to her admirer..Average beauty?
Who sets the standard against which you're comparing? Virgin... Are you one? Peradventure your answer is yes, are you without a past? Are you perfect? Is your heart right? Have you ever been given another chance? If yes, give her a chance.
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by Irenemmeso(f): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Adesua... most beautiful girl ever I like everything about her
Re: Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) by JuheL27(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
she's cute! hope they last long! ☺☺☺☺

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates 44th Birthday Today! Shares New Photo / DJ Cuppy Can't Cook But Was Challenged To Cook & She Made Cooking Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.