Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,183 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend (1052 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:01am On Sep 16, 2017
grin

Which of my x-booboo wud like me to spill their nasty beans? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Which of my x-booboo wud like me to spill their nasty beans? cheesy
lol tell us jhor.
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
lol tell us jhor.

grin

Okies...take a pick 1-50, coz the number 51 is still going on tongue

1 Like

Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by vybzkartel: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2017
how many times u come up with this shit topic

1 Like

Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Okies...take a pick 1-50, coz the number 51 is still going on tongue
chai! You are really a queen.
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by msturE: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Why I no go bankU?? angry

1 Like

Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
how many times u come up with this shit topic
you mean me? This is even my first topic about romance thingy.
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
chai! You are really a queen.

My collections are nothing compared with the slayqueens here sha grin

Dem can date 5-9 men in a wk ooo
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

My collections are nothing compared with the slayqueens here sha grin
Dem can date 5-9 men in a wk ooo
#believe_that
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by xeexo(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Mine was, we have different religion and we love each other but her sisters told her to leave cus they can't allow her to marry outside their religion. Relationship of 3years o sad cry

1 Like

Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2017
xeexo:
Mine was, we have different religion and we love each other but her sisters told her to leave cus they can't allow her to marry outside their religion. Relationship of 3years o sad cry
so that thing put an end to 3years old relationship
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by xeexo(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
so that thing put an end to 3years old relationship

Yes o
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by vikithor(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
she is insurbordinate,or she is going to be so, cos from their fruitts,you should know them,
besides,she isnt has open has i am to her,hidding things from me,its when i pressed her harder,she will spill the beans, grudgingly.
also,always justifying her wrong actions even when its glaring we have previously agreed not exhibit same in the relationship.

when leaving her,check out her response,reply to me

''regretting (the relationship) right?

inside me i just smiled,considering her a clown; such ego ,poor attitude will continue robbing her of any decent guy like me.
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Damn girl can nag. She complains about anything and everything. I don't call, she nags, even when I call after apologising, she won't stop. Couldn't take it anymore. Didn't officially breakup though, I just decided to stop and she did same.
Now I believe in "getting to know her very well before u pop the question". I still miss her, no denying but I do t wanna die before my old age.

Better to be safe than sorry
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Damn girl can nag. She complains about anything and everything. I don't call, she nags, even when I call after apologising, she won't stop. Couldn't take it anymore. Didn't officially breakup though, I just decided to stop and she did same.
Now I believe in "getting to know her very well before u pop the question". I still miss her, no denying but I do t wanna die before my old age.

Better to be safe than sorry
ladies who behaves like that use to end up killing their husby.
I thank God for you o.
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by AfricaNigerian: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2017
vikithor:
such ego ,poor attitude will continue robbing her of any decent guy like me.
exactly.
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
ladies who behaves like that use to end up killing their husby.
I thank God for you o.

You can say that again,bro. I have to admit, I really like her but her downsize is just the nagging issue. I know nobody is perfect but I just had to quit biko. Though people say women who nag are the ones that care the most but c'mon, I hate people that complain talk more of the ones who do that like the air they breathe
Re: What Made You Break Up With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend by mirrakk(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Gave me the worst attitude when things went a bit down financially which I believe is normal sometimes. she shouts at me, complains, disrespectful and shows me she could cheat anytime. excessively stubborn. had to just stay my lane without talking or complaining and she never called to ask why. I am happy now but she now calls to seek for my help. life

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Body Like This And Want To Work As A Model? Send Us A Mail. / Boarding Schools, Secrets, And Jerks By Alyza Slaton – Story Times World / A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.