Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story (41027 Views)

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nomanlike(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders..

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Brothers how best can I break this news to her ??!

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Brunicekid(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2020
If that's truly what you want to do, device an approach to tell her.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ghosting is the most effective but most heartless form of breaking up. I don't recommend it but it's effective even though it's called a coward's approach.
Anyway, just tell her you need to focus on your life. People tend to take such lines better unlike when you say you've met someone else.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Offpoint: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
By "Social Distancing" grin

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Brunosamel(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
You don't need to breakup with her for you to stay focus all you have to do is to talk to her about your priorities and tell how difficult and hard it's gonna be for you, she won't be getting any of your attention as she use to cuz you need to set your life straight... if she loves you enough she will stick around and support you....

372 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Bluezy13(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Simply ignore her naw...

Is that one difficult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
tell her exactly what you wrote here, dont sugarcoat anything and instead be fully honest with her. tell her exactly the type of r/ship you can offer her and ask her to either choose if she wants to be in that exact type of r/ship with you OR part ways. the choice is hers, and whatever she decides, stick with it.
btw: dont be upset if she accepts to be in such r/ship with you while starting to look for your replacement. you cant have your cake and eat it too.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Kenoxman(m): 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

There's this gal i want to break up with.. She has always been kind to me and we loved us.. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and i don't think i can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.. She's in 200 level and y'all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.. At first i thought it was a fling until shiii got serious.. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotional attached to me.. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (i know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we together and speak with freedom and she tell niggas I'm the main guy) and might not understand if i tell her the reason for break up is i want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Brothers how best can i break this news to her ??!

Bros don't break up with dat girl. I see nothing wrong she has done. Most importantly, her love for u is greater than urs for her. That's the kind of girl sharp guys look out for, if u know.
I won't say much, but if u do break up with her I bet u dat u will someday wish u neva did.

194 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
To start with, you never told us that she did anything wrong, even the financial aspect you briefed on, you never said she is disturbing or as ever disturbed you for money.

All you let us know about her is how good and faithful she has been to you since day one.

Well, no one can hold you down in a relationship you don't want,
but our advice to you is that, sit her down and explain to her all you explained above that you are a fresh graduate, you really have good plans to make her happy,
but because you don't have a job presently and you are not financially stable, you aren't happy with things....
for now.

And whatever her response to you is, act on it.
If she respects your decision, good for both of you.
If the tells you she is not after your money and that is why she never bother you financially and she is ready to stick with you...then do the right thing.

That is the only thing we can tell you right now.
But if your mind is totally made up.... kindly ignore this message

A great guy will definitely come her way at the right time.
This is one of the ways guys forfeit a good girl with a good heart.

We hope you don't come up few years from now and create a thread starting with 'Had i known bla bla bla.........'!

Goodluck!

Kingsteve:

Op, heed to this piece of advice.

You really don't have to break up with her.
Have a deep convo with her first, before making any decision.
Communication is key!
That is all for now!
We hope he listens........

UndauntedYOCA:

God bless you immensely bro!!! Good girls are scarce good girls are scare yet he wants to break up with one.
Amen.
God bless you too sis.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by lonelydora: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Nomanlike:

There's this gal I want to break up with. She has always been kind to me and we loved us. But the thing is I'm a graduate who's trying to put his life in order and I don't think I can afford anything called concrete relationship right now.

She's in 200 level and you all know how these students girlfriends can be especially when we are not assisting them financially.

At first I thought it was a fling until she got serious. I want to remain focused and not have any gal emotionally attached to me. I want to break up with her but the thing is she loves me so much (I know cos she let me read chats of niggas asking her out, picks every call if we are together and speaks with freedom and she tells niggas I'm the main guy)

She might not understand if I tell her the reason for break up is I want to stay fully focused and not think about my gal taking dick etc..
Brothers how best can I break this news to her ??!

Grow up, boy

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
If her HEART is BROKEN, please transfer her to the INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (ICU), where ventilators will be made available.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by CharleyBright(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shuo.

So with this Corona Virus everywhere una still dey do yeye love wantintin without paying bride price?
Wait make Corona come meet una dia, you will get good answer to your mumu question?

Hopeless youths

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Jestin: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell her u have Coronavirus. U will never see her break light again.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by socialmediaman: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
OP you just have to tell her what you’re telling us, be transparent. That way you give her a chance to make her own choice.

On the flip side though, she’s still in 200 level, so I assume she isn’t putting pressure on you to settle down, so why are you so afraid? Just don’t go making promises you’ll marry her if you’re unsure. Life is much easier if you keep it transparent and real.

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by dipopooo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell her u have covid-19 virus... Some people are not serious. The whole world is about to collapse and u are talking about girlfriend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by sndk1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
Stay put with her, if she's a good girl as you've said, and if both of you truly love each other. You can build a successful future with her in your life in the cause of doing so. Truth is that, it's very difficult to choose a girl after achieving success.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by deebrain(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Who is the "thing" that brought this to Nairaland front-page?

The world is at a critical moment and this story?

Very soon now, you will show us how one celebrity wore bum shots or what Regina Daniels and her dad did yesterday!

What are our options for having a cure for Covid-19?!! That's what our stupid media should be looking at side by side preventing measure sensitizing!

Better still, like in the days of Jonah, EVERY BODY SHOULD CALL IN THE NAME OF HIS OR HER GOD, and stop all these useless relationship stories.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Numerouno94(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Brunosamel:
You don't need to breakup with her for you to stay focus all you have to do is to talk to her about your priorities and tell how difficult and hard it's gonna be for you, she won't be getting any of your attention as she use to cuz you need to set your life straight... if she loves you enough she will stick around and support you....

@ Op,this is d best advice. He jux spoke my mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Airoflaw(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Tell her you have coro... Before you finish na she go break speed break ur heart

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
... we need update on this corna virus .... please there is fire in the moutain end time is getting near
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Uyi168: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
OK..

19 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2020
Bluezy13:
Simply ignore her naw...

Is that one difficult
Don't be that wicked young man!
She has done nothing wrong for krissake.
Guess you have a sister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Numerouno94(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
grin
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
It doesn't hurt to be mature, you know.

Just let her know your situation. If she wants out, fine. If she decides to stay, then she shouldn't expect anything... Problem solved.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Nickymezor(f): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by faithfull18(f): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Airoflaw:
Tell her you have coro... Before you finish na she go break speed break ur heart
Not funny

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Numerouno94(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Airoflaw:

Nairalanders wont kill peson

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by helinues: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Corona virus is the way.. Just tell her you tested positive

Act sneezing and coughing when talking to her.. If she asks if everything is alright, break the news to her.

Na she go ignore you self

1 Like

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Rapmoney(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
I've been rapping for the past 25 years, yet I've not been able to break into the Nigerian music industry. Pls who know any strong babalawo wey go fit tidy juju for me so that I go blow like Davido and Wizkid?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story by Kyle1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
You have to act like a man by steering your life where you deem it right.

There is no breakup that doesn’t hurt.At least one of the partners in the relationship will suffer emotionally for a while.The best thing is to let her know the truth about why you’re breaking up;it always cushions the “blow”.

Meanwhile,iPhone XS 64GB for sale.Check my siggy for contact.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / I Am A Feminist!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.