Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. (2833 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Strange: Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Husband During Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Kissup(f): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Fellow nl.Men and too much respect I went for a marriage it was time for the bride to feed the groom. She sat to feed the husband but he refused to collect the cake. He said she must knee as a sign of respect.What will babe do she knelt down to feed him. When it was the groom turn he sat down and gave her the cake. I don't understand is kneeling down during wedding sign of respect?Is kneeling meant for only bride? Men and wahala.

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by scaramenga: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Its sexist, why can't the man kneel down to feed his wife

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by yanabasee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ask the feminists.....They will say, its uncultured and unciviled..........
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by psucc(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
It is both eye service and self-deceit. Even the Pastors know this.

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Shedrack777: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
the man is the head, so she should kneel and feed him if it's part of the culture
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
if u can't kneel to serve me fud or greet me then u arn't ready to get married to me
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Headlesschicken(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
undecided What does it matter,whether u kneel prostrate or even summer sault,we Africans n culture,buh @d end of d day, d groom would carry another babe n enter dia matrimonial bed,n chop her wiv reckless abandonment.... Mcheew... Never conform 2what d society wants,do yourself....

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by femidejulius(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kneeling down to feed the husband is a silly,deceitful, condemnable, savage practice during weddings.

The wife will not kneel to feed the husband after the event. It doesn't show anything. A wife kneeling down to feed you may be the most irresponsible wife ever while the one who never knelt may be the best wife.

The practice ought to be stopped.

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by vivypretty(f): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Adasun:
if u can't kneel to serve me fud or greet me then u arn't ready to get married to me
what is the special benefit of getting married to you.

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
vivypretty:

what is the special benefit of getting married to you.
do u have ur hymen intact? If yes let me knw and if no then u arn't qualify for da answer

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by sirusX(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Shedrack777:
the man is the head, so she should kneel and feed him if it's part of the culture
It's a way of showing respect and submission to the husband as head of the home
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by gracile(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2018

Is culture my bloda and culture simply means acting respectfully to service the eyes of elders (idlers)
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by ifex370(m): 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Adasun:
do u have ur hymen intact? If yes let me knw and if no then u arn't qualify for da answer

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by chivic(m): 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Its just one of the fun in weddings.It's just like the Vail that the bride wears that must be uncovered by the groom as if he has not seen the face before. They are just wedding dogma

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by MhizzAJ(f): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Adasun:

Nonsense

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Liliyann(f): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Men trying to belittle women at every given opportunity!!
Why should the woman kneel for the man if he isn't going to reciprocate?
I can only kneel for my man if ONLY he will also prostrate for me!!

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Nonsense
okay,u are noticed
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
When Time Come He Will Be Kneelin down To Eat Pussy

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 06, 2018
how can kneeling down for ur man be an eye serviceundecided

something that is a legacy from the days of our forefathers.....

kneeling down is to show respect and not an eye service.
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by vivypretty(f): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Adasun:

your answer wouldn't add any value to my life
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2018
It's neither Respect or Eye service, it's just common stupidity.
Period.

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
vivypretty:

your answer wouldn't add any value to my life
then why ask for it?

Keep pretending undecided

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by ubunja(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
my GF kneels to serve me even water to drink

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Pusyiter(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin becos she is your GF wait until she becomes your WIFE grin
ubunja:
my GF kneels to serve me even water to drink

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by vivypretty(f): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adasun:
then why ask for it?

Keep pretending undecided

sarcasm goes a long way to explain the reason behind some barbaric acts but when the actor is ignorant of the actions, then one has to accept it for what it is.

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
vivypretty:

sarcasm goes a long way to explain the reason behind some barbaric acts but when the actor is ignorant of the actions, then one has to accept it for what it is.
keep preaching sis,u are gud at it grin grin
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by ubunja(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pusyiter:
grin becos she is your GF wait until she becomes your WIFE grin
lol i found her a virgin so i know she's submissive like that. plus i will divorce her disloyal ass if she changes

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by vivypretty(f): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Adasun:
keep preaching sis,u are gud at it grin grin
stop quoting me
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Oyindidi(f): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Eye service cheesy grin

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by kaka22(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
scaramenga:
Its sexist, why can't the man kneel down to fees his wife
"fees" indeed
Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by kaka22(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Men trying to belittle women at every given opportunity!!
Why should the woman kneel for the man if he isn't going to reciprocate?
I can only kneel for my man if ONLY he will also prostrate for me!!
People like you, hold this view only online... I am sure during your wedding, you will kneel even before they ask you to... Over copy copy dey worry Africans

Re: Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. by Adasun(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
vivypretty:
stop quoting me
tell me how u lost ur hymen gal.

Why I Hate Naija Girls So Much / I'm Not On The Same Level With My Husband In Marriage - Nigerian Twitter User / I'm New In Ibadan.....