Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads (29075 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students To Shut Down Federal Secretariats, Radio Stations / Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / NANS President Reacts To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Mayour33(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2017
aauflash:

Are you trying to say he should not embark in it. Are you ready to stay extra year year at home. Mind you all those politicians and lecturers children are outside or Private University Thats why they are not affected

LMAO Don't tell me you believe in this jokers
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by MTKbudapest(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
silasweb:
God will continue to help Nigeria
God will not help nigeria but will continue to punish nigeria.
Useless country.
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by aauflash(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2017
xtivin:

You want to stop a bullion van from moving on a federal highway?, or stop an Army General from travelling like the Shi'ite?.. oga I advice you don't join them if you see them run away,Nigeria is not ripe for mass protest.Just a word
I dey my house ooo. I go no where
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by MTKbudapest(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2017
silasweb:
God will continue to help Nigeria
God will not help nigeria but will continue to punish nigeria.
Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by obinnanelson4(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by MTKbudapest(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
I'm so ashamed of this country.
I no even know why dem come born me here.
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by aauflash(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2017
xtivin:

You want to stop a bullion van from moving on a federal highway?, or stop an Army General from travelling like the Shi'ite?.. oga I advice you don't join them if you see them run away,Nigeria is not ripe for mass protest.Just a word
Am i mad? I love my life ooo,
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by anthony533(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ASUU is on strike,
NMA is on strike,
JOHESU is going on strike,
ULC is now on strike,
Citizens are on compulsorily unavoidable hunger strike.

Boko Haram is striking,
IPOB has been pushed underground.
The military are mandated to kill and maim against their will.

Is this a country or Entropy's playground?

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Cindy08: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2017
That is a wise decision at the moment since the government refuse to listen to the poor masses whose children will at the end bear the brunt while their own kids are all schooling abroad.
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by dabossman(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
Shut down federal highways for what? When will Nigerian undergraduates learn to be more strategic in their approach to unionism and aluta struggles?

You want to block federal highways and inconvenience your parents, uncles and aunties who are going about their business, trying to make money to pay your fees, while those impoverishing you are flying above your heads.

OK, continue.

4 Likes

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria Army over to you.

Live bullets please.

Any entity that threatens free passage is a terrorist that doesn't deserve due process.

1 Like

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
This NANS people Always making toutish decisions
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by dabossman(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2017
Cindy08:
That is a wise decision at the moment since the government refuse to listen to the poor masses whose children will at the end bear the brunt while their own kids are all schooling abroad.

My dear, it is a bad idea. It is the same poor masses who ply the highways. They are the ones who will suffer from this poor strategy. What happened to blockading NASS, Aso Rock or Governors lodges/offices, state House of Assemblies?

1 Like

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by chubbygal(f): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2017
AK6464:
Have you heard of Python Dance? Count your cost before you start o. just a word of advice

Egwu eke! Python Dance , you are not serious
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by dabossman(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
obinnanelson4:
A man who knows nothing about education definitely will not value it so he doesn't mind if the education section is grounded. All that matters to him is farming and his health issues in UK.

And how many months was ASUU on strike for when a Ph.D holder was President?

Stop politicizing the issue. It is a national issue irrespective of who or what party is in charge. Nigerian education has been bastardized since the era of the military. The problem must be addressed holistically and through proper legislation.

3 Likes

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by arsenal33: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
aauflash:

Are you trying to say he should not embark in it. Are you ready to stay extra year year at home. Mind you all those politicians and lecturers children are outside or Private University Thats why they are not affected

so they should block federal roads abi?

you need to be flogged
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by OKorowanta: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2017
AK6464:
Have you heard of Python Dance? Count your cost before you start o. just a word of advice

Stop supporting rubbish!
Why can't they dance in front of Boko Haram?
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by kpaofame: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Be careful oo...before they tag you guys as TERRIFYING TERRORISTS
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by daveP(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

OSINBAJO: Oga, NANS want to do RoadBlock. Should I label them Terrorist?

BUHARI: Oya Send Python there

O: But we've sent all the pythons to biafra?
B: Send vipers then, they'l lose their vibe for federal roads.

1 Like

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by netflicks(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2017
This country is gradually crashing....Nigeria is cursed.
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Narldon: 10:37am On Sep 16, 2017
daveP:

O: But we've sent all the pythons to biafra?

B: Send vipers then, they'l lose their vibe for federal roads.

LWKMD! grin

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Originalsly: 10:39am On Sep 16, 2017
dabossman:
Shut down federal highways for what? When will Nigerian undergraduates learn to be more strategic in their approach to unionism and aluta struggles?

You want to block federal highways and inconvenience your parents, uncles and aunties who are going about their business, trying to make money to pay your fees, while those impoverishing you are flying above your heads.

OK, continue.
So what do you recommend? .... everyone sit at home and do nothing?....and the next generation be a bunch of illiterates? ....or should we sit at home and ask God to resolve the matter? ...if yes, I can guarantee you God will do nothing because God help those who help themselves.
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Airoflaw(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
God bless Nigerian.... Nigeria
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Airoflaw(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
netflicks:
This country is gradually crashing....Nigeria is caused.
u mean cursed
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by daveP(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
Narldon:

LWKMD! grin

Nigeria is out of recession, and strike plenty. people were using ATMs for 30mins/head during recession, but now.... let us kukuma wound up.
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Mikeal09: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:
Lolz.
That bae is funny abi? grin
Sabrina18:
Lolz.
That bae is funny abi?
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Reference(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=dabossman post=60513385]

Stop politicizing the issue. It is a national issue irrespective of who or what party is in charge. Nigerian education has been bastardized since the era of the military. The problem must be addressed holistically and through proper legislation.[/quote

And who is in charge of education if not political apointees. Folks like you deserve this kind of country. I only pity those who have no voice and those whose voices have been crushed. Be playing the ostrich there you hear. The government was elected to change things for the positive. They campaigned to provide sound education. Now they have failed you want 'holistic legislation' meaning you rather have faith and hope in the National Assembly than in the Executive but if the National Assembly raises its voice you call them names. If the people they represent speak, they are termed terrorists. Everyone is bad except the Executive. Yet you shield them from responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Mikeal09: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2017
dabossman:

Stop politicizing the issue. It is a national issue irrespective of who or what party is in charge. Nigerian education has been bastardized since the era of the military. The problem must be addressed holistically and through proper legislation.
Tell them to kiss the truth
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2017
NANS Python fall on you!
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2017
What are u saying? Who told you our leaders do not know the solution to problems on ground? So becos it will have negative impact on the common Man , we should then keep mute abi?
izmercy:
I dunno what to say. Did NANS even consider the impact of this on common man. Blocking all federal roads might solve it, yes, but believe me its temporary. We need a lasting solution. And I expect NANS as a body of students to come up with one not just a threat.

This country will work until we change our way of life. The central government is weak and every body is taking that advantage that's why we have strike every year @least from one sector.

And our way of life in this country is to eulogise problem and make it a bigger one. Every problem has it solution encapsulated in it. All we need is to dissect the problem and find it.

NANS should know better
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by netflicks(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2017
Airoflaw:
u mean cursed

Corrected thanks
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
emeijeh:
This group has lost its relevance since 1987

More like since 1986....the year of the ABU protests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo State University Imsu Admission First List Out! / See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. / UNILAG Disowns Lecturer Who Raped Admission Seeker - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.