Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads (29078 Views)

ASUU Strike: Students To Shut Down Federal Secretariats, Radio Stations / Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / NANS President Reacts To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Ilemona93(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
No real comrades again as some some called NANS exco from kogi state are busy collecting from the government and leave the people they are representing in shallow conditions if you know the NANS president please tell him to come to the aid kogi student my fellow student's
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Mikeal09: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:
Yes she is.
Can we just laugh again?
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Segol: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
operation ANACONDA DANCE
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Bimffo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
This country is in shambles.

Everything is just not working.

Nobody knows what exactly is wrong with this country.
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by Lothario(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
okoyeizu:
U should be telling those that have not travelled abroad...I have my masters degree n PhD in d Uk and U.S...Look for some cheap people n tell ur achievement..U've got nothing..Take it!
Shut up there have ever even seen an embassy cook up a better lie PHD holder and you think like a roadside food vendor grin
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by brojoshua: 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
I thought it is corruption they want to shut down in their lives, midst, in the national assemblies, in government ministries, in their schools and so on and in Nigeria in general and in Africa
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by FleppyDon(m): 2:15am On Sep 17, 2017
xtivin:

You want to stop a bullion van from moving on a federal highway?, or stop an Army General from travelling like the Shi'ite?.. oga I advice you don't join them if you see them run away,Nigeria is not ripe for mass protest.Just a word

Abeg help me tell them o, its like people no longer consider lives valuable in this country again
Re: Nans President:we Are Ready To Shut Down Federal Roads by dfrost: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2017
emeijeh:
This group has lost its relevance since 1987

You are absolutely right. Ever since we did aluta in my school back then against one of our lecturers and some of my colleagues ratted me and the President out as primary instigators, I've given up on any Nigerian student. Bunch of traitors.

El solo is the mo now for me.

NANS is also part of the problem. Supporting politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University. / UNILAG Disowns Lecturer Who Raped Admission Seeker - PUNCH / 12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.