Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... (1096 Views)

Nigerians Imitate Actress Ekene Umenwa Reaction On Wedding Day / Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise / Man's Reaction On Seeing A Lady Twerking In A Restaurant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2017
Pls guys i need ur honest reaction on this

What will you do if you see that your girlfriend's number sent a new month message and card to your friend
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by dingbang(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Are you male or female?
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by BlackDBagba: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
Happy new month message to your friend? How did she get the number ? What sex is the friend that the message was sent to ?

Be clearer please...
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2017
grin

Which friend Besides, we're juz in the middle of sept..its not october yet ooo.. embarassed

Chaaaii..
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2017
who cares?
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Which friend Besides, we're juz in the middle of sept..its not october yet ooo.. embarassed

Chaaaii..

It actually happened last month but the guy just told his girlfriend yesterday,but the lady didnt do it infact the guy in question i mean d friend and d lady are not close at all,just to see each other and greet which is even once in a while
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Happy new month message to your friend? How did she get the number ? What sex is the friend that the message was sent to ?

Be clearer please...

Like when you accuse your own girlfriend of sending a new month message and card to your male friend and d lady in question did not do it but my question is dat immediately you saw the number and d card and text what will be your first reaction
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by nddydamzi(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
I will think of something better that bringing it on NL
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
whocares1:
who cares?

sad
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2017
oluwaseun15:

It actually happened last month but the guy just told his girlfriend yesterday,but the lady didnt do it infact the guy in question i mean d friend and d lady are not close at all,just to see each other and greet which is even once in a while

Ok...but surely it wasnt juz a mistake sha..unless the girl let one of her girlfriends used her phone..
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by nddydamzi(f): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2017
I will think of something better than bringing it on NL thanks
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by Samsimple(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Just Bleep her so hard b4 she leaves u finally
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by Prec1ous(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2017
That behavior smells of fish.

Girls hardly do such goodwill except to people they care about.

That relationship is a ticking bomb, your friend has WON!
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Ok...but surely it wasnt juz a mistake sha..unless the girl let one of her girlfriends used her phone..

Well that might be true but she didnt give any friend her phone and she even told d guy that why didnt he call the number in order to confirm if it is her or not but he said he did not need that
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2017
Prec1ous:
That behavior smells of fish.

Girls hardly do such goodwill except to people they care about.

That relationship is a ticking bomb, your friend has WON!

Hmmmmmm,that's true but the lady in question did not do it,infact she is not close to dat her guy's friend at all.
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by BlackDBagba: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2017
Frankly, none.

No need to dig. Life's too short

oluwaseun15:

Like when you accuse your own girlfriend of sending a new month message and card to your male friend and d lady in question did not do it but my question is dat immediately you saw the number and d card and text what will be your first reaction
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Frankly, none.

No need to dig. Life's too short

But what will you advice d lady to do,cos the guy is still saying the lady sent him the text and card and she already told him times without number that she didnt but he did not believe her
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by BlackDBagba: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2017
Tell her to relax and enjoy a cuppa tea.

oluwaseun15:

But what will you advice d lady to do,cos the guy is still saying the lady sent him the text and card and she already told him times without number that she didnt but he did not believe her
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Tell her to relax and enjoy a cuppa tea.

Aiit thanks
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Hahahahaha. See question. Ore mi , you fvcked up seriously undecided , so you wan they collabo two friends at the same time. All dis children of Eve grin
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:
Hahahahaha. See question. Ore mi , you fvcked up seriously undecided , so you wan they collabo two friends at the same time. All dis children of Eve grin

Hmmmmm,the lady did not send anything to d guy and she is 100% sure,she even told d guy to bring anything for her to swear with just to prove her innocence
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2017
oluwaseun15:

Hmmmmm,the lady did not send anything to d guy and she is 100% sure,she even told d guy to bring anything for her to swear with just to prove her innocence
then who come send that message... Oh, don't tell me, her spirit husband did grin , damn it, how did we all missed that cry .
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:
then who come send that message... Oh, don't tell me, her spirit husband did grin , damn it, how did we all missed that cry .

Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2017
oluwaseun15:

okay, no more jokes, I understand the situation here. But how did the message got dia. She should interrogate her friends first.
Re: I Need Ur Honest Reaction On This....... by oluwaseun15(f): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2017
OfficialDad:
okay, no more jokes, I understand the situation here. But how did the message got dia. She should interrogate her friends first.

She has no friends around,most of her friends are not staying in her vicinity

(1) (Reply)

Success Story On Nairaland Vs Success Story On Qoura(ROMANANTIC SUCCESS) / Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos / Guys Come In HERE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.