Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos (1099 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos by ibadangroup: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
A man who goes by the name Tolu, ‘has bitten more than he can chew’, as the epileptic woman he was having $ex with died during the act.
The incident happened at Oke Odo area of Lagos where both the woman and the man reside. The man has been arrested and detained at Oke Odo Police Division and he is now being charged for murder.

SEE FULL PHOTO HERE: https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/married-man-arrested-as-epileptic-lover-dies-during-ex-romp-in-his-home-photos.2642/ https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/married-man-arrested-as-epileptic-lover-dies-during-ex-romp-in-his-home-photos.2642/

Re: Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos by Tolexander: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2017
Namesake ti fi oko ko o!

Thank God it was not during bl0w job the woman had the attack and die, na two corpse we go see for the news now.

Cos I dey wonder who go commot the man's d1ck from the lady's mouth.
Re: Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2017
If she follow me go, na enjoyment go kill am o. grin grin

Re: Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2017
grin

Chaaaii..this is scary AF! Juz the other day i saw a lady having an epilepsy while we're on the bus, thank goodness there was a nurse as well..she was uncontrollably shaking ang banging her head anywhere and her mouth was bubbling embarassed

Anyway, back to the topic..i think before engaging in sex we shud ask health history of a person before having sex marathon sha.
They say, Nigerian men works like a machine grin

Re: Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos by Tolexander: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaii..this is scary AF! Juz the other day i saw a lady having an epilepsy while we're on the bus, thank goodness there was a nurse as well..she was uncontrollably shaking ang banging her head anywhere and her mouth was bubbling embarassed

Anyway, back to the topic..i think before engaging in sex we shud ask health history of a person before having sex marathon sha.
They say, Nigerian men works like a machine grin

on the bolded, I concur.

I think our ladies should be enforced to be always be with their health status report.

I almost fell victim when I had an encounter with an asthma chic. Thank God it was still around 10pm in off camp hostel that night and not the middle of the night, na Ilesha prison I go dey now.
The gurl developed asthmatic attack without her taking along her inhaler. Thank God for guys around that helped in looking for inhaler around the hostel that night.
Re: Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Booking space abi
Lol
Re: Married Man Arrested As Epileptic Lover Dies During $ex Romp In His Home (photos by emerald2014(f): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
I feel for d man o it is well may God help him

(1) (Reply)

k / dot / Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.