Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (25911 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ayamprecious: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
tuscani:
...'The fault is not in our stars, Oh Brutus, for it is in us, because we are weaklings'.

Cassius, a nobleman, is speaking with his friend, Brutus, and trying to persuade him that, in the best interests of the public, Julius Caesar must be stopped from becoming monarch of Rome. Brutus is aware of Caesar's intentions, and is torn between his love of his friend Caesar and his duty to the republic. Cassius continues by reminding Brutus that Caesar is just a man, not a god, and that they are equal men to Caesar. They were all born equally free, and so why would they suddenly have to bow to another man?
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by nairanaira12: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Richy4:
What has she done? Some one can't just wake up everyday and scream sorry...Sorry is not Good morning....

Saying he has not done anything for her means he should hit the ignore button..

What precisely has she done..

If she is a habitual offender that insults the partner, then that's different

When he complains that she doesn't say sorry, even a dead-brain idiot will know that the man means the woman doesn't say sorry when she does anything wrong. How come you are so daft not to know?
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by nairanaira12: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
ginikagreene:
Lolssss...My husband does the same thing , he will never say sorry and he will never appreciate your efforts...

This truely is a bad habit and right now I don't care. I only do what I feel like doing and me too, I don't say sorry.

Hmmm.. .i don't like the way you too are doing. Please try to make your marriage work so dat you can both enjoy the benefits of a marriage. You two are in it already. Please make it work. Instead of not caring anymore and doing whatever you want to do, why not just call him and bare your mind? You guys are supposed to be best friends, companions, confidants to each other now.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by 50shadesofme: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
UEDIBO:

observation!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha grin abi
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by KevinDein: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
ashatoda:
simple as ABC. quit the marriage. a woman that claims her man as never done anything for her will never be satisfied. she is a source of embarrassment to the husband she is out to ridicule him before friends and family they manufacture lies and heinous stories about the man. she will always make comparison with other men and try to tell him he is a failure. how do I know I have been there
I can relate, man.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by KevinDein: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
lovebless:
this pathetic, because am facing same challenge, she don't know how to say sorry. back to dating period, I took all blame just to carry on because I love her and fear of losing her, I patched it through.
we are married now 5 years has gone by, it getting worse day by day.
she so Good at pointing out my mistakes and expect me to say sorry, which at times I reluctantly do. the worst of it all is, tell her she wronged you, she won't give a dammed instead she would be mocking you, even when I showed her in my attitude that am not happy with her, then she will tell you like I care. this hurts me bitterly even considering divorce because she can never change. I blamed my self for my wick ness during the courtship now she is the jagaban of the house even lord over her body.
this matter is serious, she sees me as toothless dog, if she even do it romantically I will understand is love all end on bed but her case is authoritative with so much gut and audacity, it so disgusting.
Sorry to hear about your predicament, bro. I totally know how it feels cos I've been there.

In my case I ran without looking back. No time man. grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by jbnm: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
ur broda is weak
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by lovebless: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
PaperLace:

Your wife doesn't have respect and true love for you. You have to get back your respect first, that's if you ever had it.

I know of people who'll act like this and show remorse, it's just the verbal sorry they find difficult _but for her to brazenly get away with such attitude. Tell me what she's using to lord over you.

lord over her body, frequent intercourse denial
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Leave your brothers material issues alone & face your own life.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Ezionye(f): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
michael142:

Her zodiac sign is Scorpio. What your brother is going through can only be inflicted by a Scorpio woman. Na weak man dey marry them. If you ask her brother for her birthday date it will probably be in late October to 20 of November. I just pity man when marry Scorpio woman sha

Story Story

Scorpio ko scorpion ni
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Lugar14(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
I apologize on her behalf, sorry you hear, your brother should forgive her and let them pray that BUHARY should not win the next election the hardship is causing a lot of problems in our home.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by salt1: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Some people are like that,both gender.Their "sorry and thank you" mode was deleted from birth.So u need to download the app and reformatt their brain with 100gb slap weekly @night. Or walk away from such toxic relationship b4 d delete u from ds earth.

Lol
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Richy4(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
nairanaira12:

When he complains that she doesn't say sorry, even a dead-brain idiot will know that the man means the woman doesn't say sorry when she does anything wrong. How come you are so daft not to know?

You are not worth my time. Have a good day
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by therapistmrs: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
If your brother has marital problems then let him Man up and address his issues.He shouldn't involve third party like yourself.Wish him all the best

therapistmrs..com
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by adexuxin(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
ginikagreene:
Lolssss...My husband does the same thing , he will never say sorry and he will never appreciate your efforts...

This truely is a bad habit and right now I don't care. I only do what I feel like doing and me too, I don't say sorry.
Two wrongs can not make a right. Show him example by saying sorry when it is necessary and tease him with his inability to do the same. Once in a while.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by orjaha(m): 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
your brother told u this, have u ever plan to hear the wife side of the story.
but brother, your brother should hate you too cuz u are now third party.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by doubleprince6(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
money is the problem I see, let him go and make money first then come back after then, I will tell you the next moves. one love
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
lovebless:

lord over her body, frequent intercourse denial
I knew it. You took all the blame during dating period _she started feeling indispensable and brought that attitude into marriage.
It's never too late to correct it, you have start becoming firm with her. The first step is to be firm and not allow yourself become a victim. You need to develop a strong heart for a period, stop running back in between her legs, she knows you'll come running, so _she patiently waits for you and you never disappoint.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by Queenlovely(f): 12:19am On Sep 19, 2017
gentlegenius:

Has your brother ever complain about her unapologetic nature? Or is he complaining now?
several times. I once cajoled her to say sorry but she brushed it of saying that its just little stuff
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by JaffyJoe(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2017
lovebless:
this pathetic, because am facing same challenge, she don't know how to say sorry. back to dating period, I took all blame just to carry on because I love her and fear of losing her, I patched it through.
we are married now 5 years has gone by, it getting worse day by day.
she so Good at pointing out my mistakes and expect me to say sorry, which at times I reluctantly do. the worst of it all is, tell her she wronged you, she won't give a dammed instead she would be mocking you, even when I showed her in my attitude that am not happy with her, then she will tell you like I care. this hurts me bitterly even considering divorce because she can never change. I blamed my self for my wick ness during the courtship now she is the jagaban of the house even lord over her body.
this matter is serious, she sees me as toothless dog, if she even do it romantically I will understand is love all end on bed but her case is authoritative with so much gut and audacity, it so disgusting.

I feel for you man. You need to reclaim your territory and self worth by showing her a bold side of you she has never seen before.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by tunamenga(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
No remedy

He is the cause of his problem

he is a weak man and his wife capitalised on it
that's the koko of the matter.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ndiboy01(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Come who made u a judge over anoda mans family affairs ? Uhnnnnn Stop taking panadol 4 anoda mans headache b4 u find ursef in d middle.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ndiboy01(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nairalanders please I need your honest advice on this issue.

My brother opened up to me about his marriage yesterday. I promised I will give him a reply today. He has a marital problem. He complained bitterly that his wife has never said sorry to him. 11 years of marriage and she has never apologised to him anyday. He usually takes the initiative to beg when they have an issue.

Recently she went behind her husband to borrow money from his friend. My brother Is a very quiet person and dislikes third party involvement in his marriage. She keep on repeating that her husband has never done anything for her. My brother had to sell his new bike for a song, just because she wanted to settle a financial problem.

My brother is fed up and wants to call it quit, but for the sake of their baby. What should I say to him

Are yu married ?
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ashatoda: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2017
KevinDein:

Sorry to hear about your predicament, bro. I totally know how it feels cos I've been there.

In my case I ran without looking back. No time man. grin
my guy you full ground its not good to be a sissy
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by gentlegenius(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

several times. I once cajoled her to say sorry but she brushed it of saying that its just little stuff
Now I see... That means he didn't like her unapologetic nature yet he still proceed to marry her and endure it for years. Hmmm... There must be something about her that kept your brother from addressing such unacceptable flaw. I know we all have different character flaws but some character flaws are simply unacceptable. Even if your brother could accept her with such flaw, what about others? Will others accept her like that? I can assure you that the job she lost as a nurse can directly be traced to her unapologetic nature. Any lady who can't say sorry to the one she claimed to love, can't say it to anyone else, not even her boss. Such a lady shouldn't marry, find a job or even mingle with people. They should withdraw from every relationship with people and live alone in their own imaginary world where everything revolves around themselves. Your brother made the mistake to ignore the worst character flaw among humans which is not saying sorry to anyone. The fact that they have stayed together for many years doesn't mean they are happily married. If he can endure her like that, others just can't and that's why she'll continue to stay idle at home until when your brother is fed up and decide to call off the marriage. You don't need to advice him to divorce her because he embark on this wrong journey all alone, he'll return from it all alone.
Re: My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married by ArcToyin(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2017
The word "sorry" doesn't exist in some people's vocabulary. It's like when you do something for someone and they cannot open their fish mouth to "thank you". Part of it is due to their arrogance and sense of entitlement. I've learned to stop doing things for people like this because they don't deserve my kindness. That said, your brother is a married man and should be providing for his family no matter the situation. For his wife to keep repeating that he has never done anything for her and approach his friend to borrow money is questionable. Is he working? Is she working?

Give woman all the whole earth ,she will still complain you haven't done anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ? / Dear Men, DNA Test Is Around ₦100 To ₦200k. Don't Be Unfortunate. / What Are The Things People Without Home Training Do In Another Person's House ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.