Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion (31073 Views)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Timbuktuo: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
dominique:
Any man that wants you to abort his child does not want a future with you. A man that truly loves you will not be putting your life in danger like that. Too bad most girls don't see this. Whether she aborts or not, it's better she do away with this time wasting blood sucker for her own good

Did they plan to have this child or is it a unilateral decision by the girl to have the child? Any woman that attempts to trap a man with pregnancy especially after knowing he's not ready is a dream killer.

2 Likes

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Arccangel(f): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
;Dim sorry sha. That your gf is in this type of circumstance. Tell her to break the relationship and move on. The guy is NEVER going to settle with her. There is no fairytale about that. As for the pregnancy, keeping or losing is totally up to her. But if it were me, I wouldn't keep something that would tie me to such a fücktard. You welcome. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by MhizzAJ(f): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Or she's too stupid to get contraceptives? I hear conception takes about upwards of three days. Why did she not try some? Do married people who have it regularly without protection get pregnant every year? The girl, herself, needs a slap.

She needs a very hot slap
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by EponOjuku: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
You opened a new account to narrate your friend's story? Continu fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Harrisee(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
Your friend and her man forget that there's a God in heaven and He's watching us all. What will she tell Christ in heaven?
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by omoiyalayi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
See bashing

Nairalanders got no chill @ all

Some of them are guilty o

But they are here casting stone

To the op pick some of the reasonable comments and pass it to your friend

A word they say is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by dominique(f): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Did they plan to have this child or is it a unilateral decision by the girl to have the child? Any woman that attempts to trap a man with pregnancy especially after knowing he's not ready is a dream killer.

I've never bought this excuse men give when they say a woman can use pregnancy to trap them. Is it so hard to use protection or do withdrawal method if you don't want to be trapped with pregnancy? The moment you have unprotected sex, be ready to face the consequences.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by deebrain(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
The guy is silly.

And some girls never learn.

2 Likes

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by flowe247(f): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
hmm mm I guess this girl isn't matured enough to know that the man is only using her.....

1 Like

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by henribj(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
truth be told the guy might really have intentions of marrying her and cant provide for a baby right now
lets all be sincere to ourselves, we know what the country is going through now, it is very difficult for the common man to take care of himself talk more of another person(a woman for that matter o) and then a child(have you guys checked out the cost of baby food and other things needed to take care of a baby?)
some of you will say since the man is not financially ok then he should stop sleeping with his gf, to me that is wrong, they should carry on with their s.x acts but they should be more careful.
some of you will also say the guy should use protection, but guys believe me when i say majority women don't like their man using protection especially when they believe he is faithful to them
so all in all, it is the woman and her man that really know what the problem is
we can only advice but should also try not to conclude in the matter.

2 Likes

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Timbuktuo: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
dominique:

I've never bought this excuse men give when they say a woman can use pregnancy to trap them. Is it so hard to use protection or do withdrawal method if you don't want to be trapped with pregnancy?

Your buying the excuse is immaterial to the reality that a woman has more than three times more options to prevent pregnancy than a man does. If she didn't want to get get pregnant, she would be diligent in preventing it. Alas, she has different plans from the guy.

Dominique: The moment you have unprotected sex, be ready to face the consequences.
I agree. She should be ready to abort or raise her child by herself

1 Like

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by BrotherJesu(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
The guy may not hav the needed efontry to tell his parents he got a girl bellefulled

btw aye ma nickker o
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
madridguy:
Your girl friend need brain transplant as soon as possible. Hope she won't damage her womb over a guy who is not serious about her.

Ladies can be funny at times I swear.
undecided why you no tell bubu ?
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Kharyur: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
When serious guys woo, their pride won't allow them to accept. This is always the outcome!

1 Like

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
She's joking with her life, so she has not heard of instances where the person doing illegal abortion dies in the process abi, the fact she succeeded in the previous abortions does not mean God is not watching her, so she should not try it this time.
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by governor2022(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
ecoeco:

Bros it is to our advantage Na

If not for their fish brain life will b very difficult 4 us o
fish brain that pull us out of the garden of Eden
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by KardinalZik(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your girlfriend kwa??

Its either you are a lesbian or you are the fool in the picture.

Let me make it easy for you.
If you decide to keep that baby, just know he/she will grow up without a father because that dude has no intention of wifing you.

Its one thing to be a babymama,
It's another thing to be a babymama to an anonymous father undecided

Thank you.
Lol. Anonymous father...imagine anonymous as someone's surname.
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by cstr1000: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Fourwinds: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Na wa oo
at least you have seen that some girls have fish brain
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Na wa oo
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Na wa oo
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by midexz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hypocrytes everywhere, Even the girls that have aborted countless number of times and the abortionist guys that have aided abortion for several girls will still come here and spew thrashs just because its a forum where you can type what you like doesnt mean you should come here and castigate the girl in question.. Anyways; Op, the decision is your friend's to make and hers only nothing any1says here will change anything and dont tell me its because you want other girls to learn cus no be today dem don dey hear say girls die after abortion, abi say men leave girl go after series of abortions especially the ones wey dey watch nollywood well... No be today we don dey hear say some girls mumu but that doesn't mean we still dont have the wise ones amongst them tho.. The girls case might be an issue of circumstances and part of the crazy shits love do to people but how will i know for sure.. Just like i said before, na she soak her garri so na only she go drink am as e don swell full cup now... Op, just be a good friend and support her with whatever decision she makes...

Ciao..

4 Likes

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by toastedbread: 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
thornapple:
They are toasted bread. Toasted by deceptive men.

and they are THORN after eating the forbidden APPLE.

1 Like

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by muller101(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Tell us u are the victim. Not ur friend
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Ghokes(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
I have the impression this super story is all about you. You even had to open a new akant today for this purpose.

Just admit you are the one and stop hiding under the cover of "my friend".
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by jordinsparkles(f): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
he is going to ruin her life, after aborting a lot she will end up barren, he will definitely break up with her and marry a nice, beautiful and well kept lady who will end up giving him 3 or more children. so my question is: who is the biggest loser? questions young people ask...I'm not wishing her all that, she should think again....that guy is evil.

1 Like

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by aku626(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
She's aborting cause she doesn't need it not because he asked her to. She's solely to blame. Her ovaries her problem
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Ekeseges(f): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
No need commenting. The story is fake. Knowing that nairalanders would insult them. They don't need your opinions Lol
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Ekeseges(f): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
muller101:
Tell us u are the victim. Not ur friend
The story and OP are fake
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Your buying the excuse is immaterial to the reality that a woman has more than three times more options to prevent pregnancy than a man does. If she didn't want to get get pregnant, she would be diligent in preventing it. Alas, she has different plans from the guy.

Spoken like a true fuckboy, the type we warn our daughters against. Give me the three options that women have in preventing pregnancies that men don't? If you're not ready to father a child either you (1)pull out, (2)use condom or (3)abstain totally. Can a woman 'trap' you with pregnancy if you do any of these? It's only an irresponsible man that will say a woman trapped him with pregnancy. Except if he was drugged and raped, he can totally prevent that from happening.

Because she got pregnant by herself right? So you expect her to put her life at risk to please a useless irresponsible fellow. When your daughter end up with such goat, tell her to go and abort or raise the child on her own. You must not call for the man responsible o, afterall she tried to trap him with pregnancy and he's completely innocent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
MissKim:
Please, Is Her Man Playing Her Or Just A Victim Of Circumstance?

HI

My girlfriend came to my house yesterday and during girls chit chat, she told me something that is kind of baffling to me.

She met this guy late 2015 on facebook and they later met in person. They have been in relationship since then till now. She told me she had 2 abortions for him last year immidiately she missed her period by taking a drug. He gave her his reasons, that he is not yet buoyant to foot pregnancy, baby, traditional marriage and that his place is too small to house relations that may want to visit.

She missed her period 4days ago and she told her boyfriend she will want to keep it and suggested him paying only bride price since he had the plan to marry her like he said, but he told her that, that will obstruct his plan to travel out by him making use of his budgeted money and also it is expensive for him now to keep to take care of pregnancy,mother and baby. He then suggested she starts taking unripe papaya, parsley leaves etc to miscarry since she just missed her period. She came to me feeling confused.

I told her if the guy truly loves her and want to make her future wife finances shouldn't be the problem...but in all, the decision is hers to make. It is obvious this guy is not that serious but may be wrong.

Just wondering how many of you would decide to marry their present girlfriend if such case presents itself. Though i do not support marriage because of pregnancy.

Hope you're not misscokie shocked
Re: She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion by urchcoded(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
young lady my girlfriend is still bleeding 6 days after taking the pill u plan to take now... I'm restless and panicking... so pls think twice. I don't even have time to advice someone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / Beautiful Photos From A Nigerian Couple's Proposal Today / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.