Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite (3451 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by mrwonlasewonie: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2017
BlackDBagba:
What do you want?
she has already said what she wants. Bring back her sister in-law then she'll forgive her husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Sebastine1606(m): 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
honestwife:
Hmm mm. I can't just Imagine a man catching his wife with only 2 call recordings and he wants a divorce . I just read a post on nairaland now. So what Wud you have done if you now caught her naked with another man just like I caught my husband with another woman naked oooo

And some men are here shouting send her away. Just because of recordings. I don't know why we women are always at the receiving end for any little mistakes.

Fine she flirt with a guy on phone which I don't support cos she is married. And some men are here supporting him to chase her out were as.,this same people were here telling me to forgive my husband. SO SO SAD

to even add insult upon my injury., my in laws came and was begging me to forgive their son. Whereas they chase my husband elder brothers wife away because the husband saw some flirt messages on her whatapp.

You know what guys.,i just ask them to forgive their daughter in law too if they want me to forgive their son because their son sins are more than that of their daughter in law..

That is life for you. What they cud not take, they want me to accept

The matter is still on ooooo. My husband is so apologetic but I still don't want anything to do with him for now, so that he can learn his lessons and stay faithful

Maybe time will heal my wound

Thanks you all for ur messages

Good job dear, you are kind of woman who keeps her home
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Sebastine1606(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
MrOfficer:
Madam I know it's hard but you have to eventually forgive him and make your marriage work. At least do it for your kids (if you have any).

Mind you, if you go away another woman is on queue and will happily and sharply grin take your place. I can't say the same for you.

Sad as it sounds but it's a man's world.

Just so you know, your husband is a di.Ck
Idiota.. .... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Sebastine1606(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
prestigiouslady:
That's just the way it is...things will never be the same, here in Nigeria or Africa.
The husband is always a "saint" who only fell into temptation and "sinned" while the woman is out of grace to even make a mistake cos she has to be the dutiful wife, obedient and must not complain cos that's what loyal wives do....

What a pity.
But for real, why would you look at other men, your husband no dey satisfy u ni
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by prestigiouslady: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sebastine1606:

But for real, why would you look at other men, your husband no dey satisfy u ni
why would he look like other women, am I not satisfying him too

4 Likes

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Do what you want and not what people expect of you.
The evil minded people who always want women to suffer will tell you that's how it's supposed to be. Man's world bla bla bla, But guess what? That's only their opinion. If you say no, nobody can force you back to live with him. If you have a reason to want to get back with him, let it be your decision and no one else's.

Many will call God's name for you but won't remember God when their fellow men misbehaves. What does that tell you? Are they true believers or just disgusting hypocrites using God and religion for their own personal agenda.

Do you. At your own time. At your own pace. And let whatever decisions you make be the ones that make you happy. No one else. You're the priority right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by FindaHousehelp: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerians are busier today than ever before - stretched to the limit by work, studying, parenting, housekeeping and religious commitments. Househelps can certainly help families have more of life's most valuable commodity - time.

If you are not sure whether employing a HOUSEHELP is right for you and your family, then consider these 7 signs that means it's time to employ someone who can help lighten the load at home.

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by thotianna: 3:26am On Sep 18, 2017
So Nigerian men are now telling themselves its a man's world to justify hypocrite and unfair treatment? And some foolish idiotic Nigerian women are settling for shit_ treatment by telling themselves its a man's world.
Which dirty man's world. How is it a man's world for heaven's sake when all religions forbid adultery by both males and females? Men these days don't want to be accountable for anything or responsible for anything. Even the part of the Bible that says men should be providers they have forgotten that one and are now preaching women should equally provide but their hypocrite asses will never preach that men should submit to their wives. Rubbish.
Now they are doing their best to make women accept infidelity and randy behaviour from husbands because 'its a mans world'.
I only pity the fools that meekly tolerate cheating from their husbands. If I can't divorce you I will make your life miserable. Forgive a cheating partner my foot.When the same partner will not hesitate to throw you out if you do so

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by honestwife: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2017
thotianna:
So Nigerian men are now telling themselves its a man's world to justify hypocrite and unfair treatment? And some foolish idiotic Nigerian women are settling for shit_ treatment by telling themselves its a man's world.
Which dirty man's world. How is it a man's world for heaven's sake when all religions forbid adultery by both males and females? Men these days don't want to be accountable for anything or responsible for anything. Even the part of the Bible that says men should be providers they have forgotten that one and are now preaching women should equally provide but their hypocrite asses will never preach that men should submit to their wives. Rubbish.
Now they are doing their best to make women accept infidelity and randy behaviour from husbands because 'its a mans world'.
I only pity the fools that meekly tolerate cheating from their husbands. If I can't divorce you I will make your life miserable. Forgive a cheating partner my foot.When the same partner will not hesitate to throw you out if you do so
true talk my dear. It's just so sad
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
When they say, serve your husband punna anytime and any day, give it to him in other room, sitting room, car, garage, compound etc, do several styles, browse about sex positions, walk naked in your house, give him mouth action, let him eat punna, lick his ass and vice versa you think everything was a joke? Now you have pushed him to another woman because of your missionary style and fake orgasms. That lady gives him what you deny him.

Honestwife that can not be honest with sex. If you like don't accept his apologies and learn your lessons, you will loose him for life. Be forming they must accept somebody before you accept his apologies. I see a single mother in view.

Do you even have kids for him? That's another factor.
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by 400billionman: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
honestwife:
Hmm mm. I can't just Imagine a man catching his wife with only 2 call recordings and he wants a divorce . I just read a post on nairaland now. So what Wud you have done if you now caught her naked with another man just like I caught my husband with another woman naked oooo

And some men are here shouting send her away. Just because of recordings. I don't know why we women are always at the receiving end for any little mistakes.

Fine she flirt with a guy on phone which I don't support cos she is married. And some men are here supporting him to chase her out were as.,this same people were here telling me to forgive my husband. SO SO SAD

to even add insult upon my injury., my in laws came and was begging me to forgive their son. Whereas they chase my husband elder brothers wife away because the husband saw some flirt messages on her whatapp.

You know what guys.,i just ask them to forgive their daughter in law too if they want me to forgive their son because their son sins are more than that of their daughter in law..

The matter is still on ooooo. My husband is so apologetic but I still don't want anything to do with him for now, so that he can learn his lessons and stay faithful

In the olden days when I was still a kid.

Your husband is supposed to be flogged in the village square.

Take heart..
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Tinalex(f): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:
Wives this days claiming equal right with their husband. God bless our mothers. No wonder we are having a jaga jaga society.
When my husband cheat I will cheat too, I just laugh when I hear this crap...I blame them, when guys too will be over pampering them, claiming to be oyinbo.

The fact still remains, when you give woman too much liberty they tend to abuse it.

Thunder fire any woman that will follow me drag power or 50/50 right. 80/20 or you go to Bombay

You know what I like about guyz like you..na only mouth una get. its your type that will go and look for one mumu girl to propose marriage. Gone were those days of women taking that crap. The same reason those our said mothers took crap that was what brought about your orientation. May you marry that 50/50 right woman, so that she can show you how it feels when you are an infidel, so that by the time she is done with you....nobody will teach you YOU WILL EITHER TURN GAY OR STAY FIDEL IN YOUR NEXT MARRIAGE THAT'S IF AT ALL IT HAPPENS!!!
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by babyfaceafrica: 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Noted
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by makydebbie(f): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Men are hypocrites
Big time hypocrites.
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Dyt(f): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
PaperLace:
WELCOME TO NAIRALAND.

I hope you've bought red pant and bra too? wink

She should better go gym
Do some pole dancing too
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Sebastine1606(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Big time hypocrites.
Am not among oh
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
honestwife:

Is it today you know that most Nigerian men are hypocrites? If you need a balanced solution to any issue you are going through look for an unbiased elderly person around you or if you are close to God, seek His counsel as often as you can. Posting your problem on nairaland is not the best, the hypocrisy on here stinks

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:
Wives this days claiming equal right with their husband. God bless our mothers. No wonder we are having a jaga jaga society.
When my husband cheat I will cheat too, I just laugh when I hear this crap...I blame them, when guys too will be over pampering them, claiming to be oyinbo.

The fact still remains, when you give woman too much liberty they tend to abuse it.

Thunder fire any woman that will follow me drag power or 50/50 right. 80/20 or you go to Bombay

This wan never jam, I just dey pity u, it's so easy to show person wey no dey close mouth pepper. You think say na by pawa? I laugh
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Tinalex(f): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

This wan never jam, I just dey pity u, it's so easy to show person wey no dey close mouth pepper. You think say na by pawa? I laugh

Please tell him ooooo

1 Like

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by johnson232: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Jam wetin?
He is saying the truth
How many of our fathers had only one woman?
That nowadays u women would see a man with another woman & start opening threads?
A man is entitled to more than one woman right from the days of Abraham...
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by johnson232: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tinalex:

Please tell him ooooo
She should tell him what?
A man is entitled to as many women as he want, but i can't say same for women because i m a christian...Even David at his old age took another wife...

Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnson232:

Jam wetin?
He is saying the truth
How many of our fathers had only one woman?
That nowadays u women would see a man with another woman & start opening threads?
A man is entitled to more than one woman right from the days of Abraham...

What of Paul and Jesus Christ? Since you are now a Jew, go to Israel and ask if they still practice polygamy
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by johnson232: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

What of Paul and Jesus Christ? Since you are now a Jew, go to Israel and ask if they still practice polygamy

What happened to paul & Christ?
Those two people never got married in the first place?
& Mind u Christ didn't came to change the law...
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnson232:

What happened to paul & Christ?
Those two people never got married in the first place?
& Mind u Christ didn't came to change the law...

Name one Christian polygamist in the bible, note, I said CHRISTIAN
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by johnson232: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Name one Christian polygamist in the bible, note, I said CHRISTIAN
Lamech cool

Like i said earlier Christ didn't came to change the law
The holy book is one, both old & new testament
They complement each other
You can't preach new testament without making reference to old testament
Or have the old testament been abolished in your church?

Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In both the Old and New Testament era God's standard for us remains the same....
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2017
johnson232:

Lamech cool

Like i said earlier Christ didn't came to change the law
The holy book is one, both old & new testament
They complement each other
You can't preach new testament without making reference to old testament
Or have the old testament been abolished in your church?

Jesus said: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)"

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In both the Old and New Testament era God's standard for us remains the same....

I repeat my question, in case you didn't get it initially, name one believer in the new testament that had more than one wife?

FYI if you insist on sticking to the old testament then you are forsaking Christ who came and died for our sins, unlike what was happening during the old times when bulls and rams were used in atonement, Christ has come to abolish that and made himself an everlasting sacrifice, His coming has also led to the coming of the Holy Spirit who gives you the ability to have self control which is one of his nine fruits/gifts. Go and read your Bible, there are differences between the old and new testament
Re: Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite by johnson232: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

I repeat my question, in case you didn't get it initially, name one believer in the new testament that had more than one wife?

FYI if you insist on sticking to the old testament then you are forsaking Christ who came and died for our sins, unlike what was happening during the old times when bulls and rams were used in atonement, Christ has come to abolish that and made himself an everlasting sacrifice, His coming has also led to the coming of the Holy Spirit who gives you the ability to have self control which is one of his nine fruits/gifts. Go and read your Bible, there are differences between the old and new testament
See as u turn pastor cheesy
You con preach pass christ himself
So u don't want your husband to follow another woman cheesy
You better take good care of him wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Partner with Chymall an e-commerce business and earn on ur investment / Distress sale: Baby cot for 8k. Selling to buy food stuff. / Pls Nairalanders, I Am In Dire Need Of A Job, Any Job Will Do For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.