Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. (31231 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?

What should be the best reaction for her at that moment?

Should she fight the husband and his female companion? Should she walk away?

Should she discuss with them calmly?

I need both male and female inputs please, thank you.

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Kajaard: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,
What would you advice a woman who walked into the room and found her husband on top of another woman (having sex) to do?
Should she fight the husband and his female companion? Should she walk away? Should she discuss with them calmly?

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?
@cococandy, magnolia, bukatyne, mynd44 etc.
Thanks.

She should walk away and decide her next line of action from a safe distance.

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by immortalcrown(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Zonefree(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2023

By calmly, like, she should make them to sit down, make a cup of tea for them and ask them politely why they're engaging in immoral act? undecided

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by bigiyaro(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2023
She can
Walk away
Revenge
Do nothing.

12 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Mindlog: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2023
Walk away and go clear her head as she processes what she has observed.

20 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Ahmed0336(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2023
This post reminds me of what a friend told me about his past.
He had a fiancée whom he had finished paying her dowry.
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

My people my people, because of his fiancée reaction, HE REFUSED TO MARRY HER.

That she's capable of murder grin

287 Likes 25 Shares

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Kajaard:

She should walk away and decide her next line of action from a safe distance.

Okay. Thanks for the contribution.
Do you think it's advisable for such a woman to stay with the husband?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
By calmly, like, she should make them to sit down, make a cup of tea for them and ask them politely why they're engaging in immoral act? undecided
Hahahaha grin

Ok but seriously, some women might just stay calmly and wait for the ashawo to dress up and go, and then engage only the husband in a calm conversation. That's what I actually meant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Mindlog: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
She visited uninvited from the state where she resides to where he was then only to meet him on top of a lady
He wasn't aware of her presence,only for him to realise after Cumming that she's sitting, watching them.
He was so shocked and confused but she was calm. She now asked them if they were through that she'd want to wash the bedsheet grin
After seeing the other lady off, his fiancée washed the bedsheet and even prepared pounded yam without showing any sign of anger.

Is that not what many men want, a woman who would not confront their infidelity?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:

If this actually happen then the fiancee is just a desperate and pathetic human being. She actually offered to wash filthy after-sex bedsheets of other people after she caught her fiance cheating on her?
What kind of low self esteem is that?
I can understand some married women doing low, degrading stuff like that because they want their marriage to continue, but the girl in this situation is not even married to the cheater yet, she has every chance to leave him now that she discovered his true colors.
Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Or was the guy a very rich man that she was desperate to hook? Na wa for some girls o.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by CHoccolaTE: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2023
Mindlog:

Is that not what many men want, a woman who would not confront their infidelity?

Honestly, I can't help but feel bad for Nigerian women.
The way a lot of men actually believe it's normal and expected for wives to forgive unfaithful husbands.
It's a very cruel something. Cheating really wreaks havoc on the victim's mental health.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by capnies: 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Honestly, I can't help but feel bad for Nigerian women.
The way a lot of men actually believe it's normal and expected for wives to forgive unfaithful husbands.
It's a very cruel something. Cheating really wreaks havoc on the victim's mental health.

ANY WOMAN THAT DID NOT MARRY A VIRGIN IS FOREVER UNFAITHFUL. ONLY VIRGINS CAN TALK ABOUT CHEATING.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

What is the best response for a woman who walked in on her husband sleeping with another woman?.
Thanks.
get high and forget
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Nackzy: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
They will say its a man's world, if woman cheat them go send her packing, this inequality is too much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by superlanny(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
I usually am an advocate for violence but when I consider the state of naijas prison I tend to be much calm and calculated. The thoughts of eating watery beans or being locked in an overcrowded jail is not an option in this hell hole.

I'll advise she just walks out and settle the matter amicably, its not a crime to divorce or separate, but don't lose your freedom over sex, not worth it at all

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by slaawomirr: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Damnnn niggar
The man is a big idiot
.yes I agree that we men are polygamous in nature

But we should always do it with sense

Like me I will marry one wife and have many girl friends outside
But I won't be that foolish to rub it on the face of my wife or disrespect my wife by bringing those girls to the house

Reason I like the husband of my elder sister

The man is a womaniser but he has never disrespect my sister my rubbing it on her face or bringingany girls home...and his womanzing nature doesn't stop him from his responsibility towards my sister and their kids.
Infact as I'm typing my sister is driving a venza car bought for her by the husband...the kids are well fed and taken care of... Their school fees alone for each one is about 1.2 million and there has never been a time he doesn't pay it

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
cool cool

Serve him breakfast...🙄🙄
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Biola67: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
pa won
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by ATEAMS: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
That's bad...could be a trap .
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Lovemeharder(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
She should walk away because if she forgives him immediately he will do more.
Take a look at May Edoche, she's living her best life. Some men are very wicked and weak.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
E go be
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by BRATISLAVA: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Hello Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Poison him?

Walk away?

Poison him.

2 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by dfrost: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Walk out calmly. This will help you cool off so you don't act rashly and spend the rest of your life behind bars because of two unworthy individuals.

4 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by NaijaNaWaa: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
How do you delete a post on Nairaland?
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Powerhouse5050: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nigerian women don't know how to walk away.

Nigerian women don't like to walk away

The title "Mrs" means much more than life to them.

Nigerian women would always search and find reasons to stay.

Most Nigerian women can't live or survive without cash inflow from husband.

The biggest, ultimate achievement of most Nigerian women is to be married.

Thus walking away is not an option.

14 Likes

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Berankis: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:

grin
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by ruggedboych: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Join them, that party sex, all of them go enjoy am wella cool
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by BRATISLAVA: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mindlog:

They don't know what they want. But they want to get away with anything and everything that they can.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Okiton: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
wink
Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by Fiscus105(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Such man is a complete animal, taking strange woman to room that meant for you and kids, if not for woman at home, he shouldnt have done that for his own kids.

ADVICE

Such type of man hardly change oo, they re totally irresponsible and immature for marriage.
The ball is in her own court, if her mentality is strong enough to leave with beast, she may continue, but if she can't stand it and also an independent woman,she can separate for a while, ..........if the man latter comed to her senses after separation they can reconcile and move back.

1 Like

Re: She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. by sofeo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help: My Grandma Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.