Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress (66941 Views)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by DaInferno(m): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Am not impressed... Mummy, u should have killed the show with Gucci hair tie, eye glasses, bag and the red carpet should been mixed with green... They don't want good thing for you, but they want for themselves... Ride on jare!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by damola311: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Please it is a donation by NGOs
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by YelloweWest: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Northern women love powerful designers sha
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
My name is Aisha Jubril sorry Muhammadu buhari ,please don't address me as first Lady rather call me the wife of the President... imaging the clueless brainwashed zombies bought this lies..... do you know how many northern youths this caftan will empower Buhari and his family are not corrupt indeed, they are saints no angels... Ndi Ala

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by YINKS89(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Abe Na her life..... Lemme go and eat ma fried rice ND chicken jawe... Dnt ask mi wre I got it frm 2dae is Saturday.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
And so
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by tballeyy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
The gown is simply from biafra republic, ABA
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ferdinand101: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
1.6 million for the first lady of the richest black nation in the world.....thats not much.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by AngelicBeing: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
agarawu23:
Aba own dey na grin
You have avoided properties section, why?.You have made billions in dollars from your currency business, if you don't go and complete your building, l will come and use my omonile to collect your land and you must settle me with 5billion dollars before I give you back the land grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Victar(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
The name of the dress is just too long for my liking.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by CoolAmbience(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
aisha is suffering just look at expression on her face, she needs a man to make her happy in bed. I just pity her ! I wish she could find me!

Child! You must learn to behave!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by shankara7: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
Histrings08:
After all she's d wife of the president.. Not just any president of the federal republic of Nigeria, so let her be
And wife of a president that claimed he borrowed money to purchase his presidential form 2 years ago for that matter o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
whitebeard:
do u have any idea how much those niggas in national assembly are paid per month talkless of the president. Their pay is higher than their american counterparts.
and you want it to remain that way chai dem don chop this one Brian oooO TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
whitebeard:
do u have any idea how much those niggas in national assembly are paid per month talkless of the president. Their pay is higher than their american counterparts.
the President earns 1.4 mill per month. Roger that

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Ezigbonmadu: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
I still prefer that to
Again, Court Orders Forfeiture of Patience Jonathan’s $5.9m
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/04/27/again-court-orders-forfeiture-of-patience-jonathans-5-9m/

EFCC discovers Patience Jonathan’s N6bn Abuja plaza
http://punchng.com/efcc-discovers-patience-jonathans-n6bn-abuja-plaza/
Etc

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
My name is Aisha Jubril sorry Muhammadu buhari ,please don't address me as first Lady rather call me the wife of the President... imaging the clueless brainwashed zombies bought this lies..... do you know how many northern youths this caftan will empower Buhari and his family are not corrupt indeed, they are saints no angels... Ndi Ala
Why are nigerians like this? So she should dress cheap because some people have not eaten? Did you hear of the aids she sent to people affected by the flood in Benue? Besides, your view is a myopic one...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
Na to give my tailor this picture make she arrange am wella for my wife na. She won't know d difference and she go love me forever.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by JuheL27(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
who e concern?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by higherpower: 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
zinachidi:
should they be paid that kind of money? that's what I'm saying.

Did you bring this up when Dieziani was wearing necklace of #24m n glasses of #5m? Not to talk of MMA P

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Achile1515: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Be cos she be president wife, make she no buy expensive dress again. Is this people will say she is wearing #6000 dress if she still buy dress of that amount. Naija, we get problem

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by kaziblake(f): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
A
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
DaInferno:
Am not impressed... Mummy, u should have killed the show with Gucci hair tie, eye glasses, bag and the red carpet should been mixed with green... They don't want good thing for you, but they want for themselves... Ride on jare!
Imagine. I am sure non of the haters here will hesitate to buy such expensive stuff if they could afford it. #PLAYERHATERS...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by birdsview(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
So f****** what..she can afford it..she has her businesses which she runs..she can afford it...so stop b******* around.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ACE1010: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
You people should leave her alone jooooor!! We are talking of Nigeria's President for goodness sake, republic of Benin, Cape Verde or Bermuda. Diezani was putting on more expensive clothes and nobody asked questions!!!! Wetin sef!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by classicfrank4u(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
all that long name for just 1.6m??even Mayweather's 30million naira "short nicker" no get long name like dat cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by DabuIIIT: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Op,abeg chilax..zombies care less,shes the wife of their lord and master.. They wud'av developed constipation and headache if it were PEJ or Stella Oduah.
Mouthfoaming 101 wud'av reached gear 6.. grin

Thunda roast their cone heads grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Hardeysolution(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
God I pray today for good money.

Will you tell Emoney this.

So if you're in govt, when you are rich, it's stealing.. ...

Think please think Hummm
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by agarawu23(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You have avoided properties section, why?.You have made billions in dollars from your currency business, if you don't go and complete your building, l will come and use my omonile to collect your land and you must settle me with 5billion dollars before I give you back the land grin

Lol

Even me don turn omo onile, I now snatch lands and resell. tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by kaziblake(f): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
You people are hypocrite, so because she is the president wife she shldn't wear expensive dress again?
Patient Jonathan not only wore expensive clothes she also built 5stars hotels with nigeria money.
Stupid tribalists.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by adanny01(m): 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
zinachidi:
with your own money? Hope u don't mean your salary/allowances. I don't believe a Nigerian president should be paid the kind of money that should allow him buy all those stuff u mentioned.

I am sure if Aisha steps out in a bad road side tailored gown looking like a mad woman, you will be the first to criticize her probably saying its a national embarassment.

To avoid national dress embarrassment, public officers recieve wordrope allowance. Even local goverment councillors enjoy that not to talk of a President and his family.

Do you know that even in America, they spend tax payers money for people who are not even thaf close to the President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Ile-Ife In Osun State / The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.