Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress (66898 Views)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by billyG(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
she is wealthy,she is from a wealthy family,her husband is wealthy as a 2 time head of state,her son-in-law is a billionaire & above all as a 1st lady her allowance can afford a bale of that simple cloth.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
cococandy:
It wouldn't be a problem if they didn't hypocritically criticize others for doing same or less.
I remember patience Jonathan wearing native clothes for the most
Mama peace nah made in Okrika she dey wear nothing do that woman grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by erico2k2(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
billyG:
she is wealthy,she is from a wealthy family,her husband is wealthy as a 2 time head of state,her son-in-law is a billionaire & above all as a 1st lady her allowance can afford a bale of that simple cloth.
Did you say e her husband and herself are wealthy ? ?
Where you dead when the said Husband borrowed money from a bank to buy presidential form ? ?or you 4get ? ?
Ooh I just 4got did you not see the modest living room played to Nigeria as belonging to our able pmb ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Abdul3391(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
aisha is suffering just look at expression on her face, she needs a man to make her happy in bed. I just pity her ! I wish she could find me!
for your mind abi
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by hadura29(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
hotspec:
She dressed well bf she bcm d 1st Lady. Why shd she b different now? If she wear rags, does dt put an end to Nigerians suffering?

you nailed it bro.. they have forgotten that she has a fashion house before she became the first lady

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by tunde37(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
haha some people sha, is that too much for a president wife, if you reach there tell your wife to be wearing katangua
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by naijafella(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Childish
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Stanislaux: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
is the dress bullet proof?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by cosmos1440: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
whoever is behind this story just want to start another controversy. Even the link didnt reveal any price on ebay.
See as people dey comment as if dem dey there when she pay for the dress.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
so because Nigerians are suffering,she should not wear better cloth abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
abbeyfel:
Why are nigerians like this? So she should dress cheap because some people have not eaten? Did you hear of the aids she sent to people affected by the flood in Benue? Besides, your view is a myopic one...
is it her personal money she sent or tax payers money abeg make we dey apply common sense at times

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by somehow: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
Look, APC used broom of £19 which is #12k per one for election campaign in 2015.

So because its posted abroad such money, normal local tailor can't sew a replica? No one else can design a look-alike abi?

Yeye dey smell

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by GoldNiagara(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Less than 5,000 dolls gown for a first lady! Op are you stupid or trying out stupidity.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by kings09(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin cheesy
IamGeorgie:
Too expensive or what's the problem this time around? Or you had wanted her to wear the one made by her Daura tailor? Allow this woman to enjoy herself, this is her only benefit as her husband won't let her loot billions like Mama Peace.,neither will he loot our treasury for her future upkeep, when he finally joins his Daura ancestors. She's even going to do only four years.
BUT wait o, I'm here looking for 30K to change my phone and some one else is wearing a dress of 1.6 million and I'm supporting her? My pastor must not hear this, else, hot deliverance tomorrow.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Motion123(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Someone should please ask ebay the price of the dress the other first lady is wearing.

Omo!! The name of the dress sounds like an award. Please allow my humble and the finest sweet first lady to enjoy herself
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
aisha is suffering just look at expression on her face, she needs a man to make her happy in bed. I just pity her ! I wish she could find me!

Imagine how a beauty like her is just wasting away. Of what good is a 2 million naira dress when you don't have access to a stiff penis?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by omokab: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
IamGeorgie:
Too expensive or what's the problem this time around? Or you had wanted her to wear the one made by her Daura tailor? Allow this woman to enjoy herself, this is her only benefit as her husband won't let her loot billions like Mama Peace.,neither will he loot our treasury for her future upkeep, when he finally joins his Daura ancestors. She's even going to do only four years.
BUT wait o, I'm here looking for 30K to change my phone and some one else is wearing a dress of 1.6 million and I'm supporting her? My pastor must not hear this, else, hot deliverance tomorrow.
and you believe they will sell thos common cloth 1.6 billion naira? The worsth is between 30k and 50k. Does it have gold or silver or what will make it to be 1m talkless of 1.6biliion? Rubish! Op is a confusionist.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Duru009(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
After this govt you Will know how corrupt this regime is!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Maydfourth: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
So what...Must she go out in ragsIt fits her.... Carry go her excellency...
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Xda59:

Imagine how a beauty like her is just wasting away. Of what good is a 2 million naira dress when you don't have access to a stiff penis?
and u think because her husband looks weak that's y u think he can't perform in za oza room?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by stankezzy: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2017
She is a theif , if u criticise patience jonathan for being exorbitant and u are doing the same thing so no be thief u be?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by diva90: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Can't blame her. If I were in her shoes, I'll wear more expensive stuff, my head to toe would be designers
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by shakuur(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Did she tell you this on WhatsApp? idiot don't go and look for work.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by alaskido(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chai, see where my tax money dey enter and I dey buy second hand jeans for Yaba market. The devil is a lair. Poverty is a bad thing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
whitebeard:
Op what exactly is your point, if u are president of Nigeria, u are being paid for that, will u say u don't want to buy this or that because u are president..!! See when I am president I will buy agera 1 McLaren p1 latest model, not with task money but with my money..! I would buy any kind of shoe, any kind of cloth, because it my money and I can afford it..!

Don't worry, na poverty dey worry am.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by okuya: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
Abeg make we hear word!, which one be 1.6 million naira #+:* '-%*" caftan gown.
I no gree!, thats the Aba version she's wearing, 1,600 naira, see d neck there's a slight difference. I no gree!
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
is it her personal money she sent or tax payers money abeg make we dey apply common sense at times
So you have made your findings to know its tax payers money abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Okoroawusa: 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nonsense
Dress that "runs" girls can afford.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ekensi01: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
I just love you bro, Buhari is trying to make her suffer more. Am at your back.

Relocating to Abuja. cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by BudeYahooCom: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
That's why they want to die for 'one naijeria'. The same Buhari whom they sold as a 'modest' man who drinks only satchet milo.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
VastFinder:

Wife of the President Aisha Buhari wore this $4490 Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan dress when she received the First Lady of the Republic of Uganda, Janet Museveni who paid her a courtesy visit at the Presidential Villa on Friday 15th September.

You might want to confirm the price on eBay...
[img]https://4.bp..com/-N1XjNFmDwuk/WbzzEV6_0QI/AAAAAAAM_68/Q_zMoHMKFnMQvCsm9Hx2G6amR93aFXPdQCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20170915_190404_302%25281%2529.jpg[/img][img]https://2.bp..com/-9Eukc1y9mLg/Wbz3VTt70vI/AAAAAAAM_7M/UQCQFfCN1xoO0PD478x1zFChpz8qkCeywCLcBGAs/s320/FB_IMG_1505551439597.jpg[/img][img]https://1.bp..com/-4q0_XOY8j_Q/Wbz3Vg7x1ZI/AAAAAAAM_7U/_1zIRc7w2DsvcMk12fQMNqaO2pLu6nxqACLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1505551664398.jpg[/img][img]https://3.bp..com/-j7qpPLSACik/Wbzyy_NS-_I/AAAAAAAM_60/FAYWwxc5LoAKQskaIg-yJzWIajNGLE1cgCLcBGAs/s400/Screenshot_20170916-070106.png[/img][img]https://2.bp..com/-Pr1UcCHxiuc/Wbz3VYecamI/AAAAAAAM_7Q/5ubUwhiyT34SowJxvGPhf5R22yl-XRn3gCLcBGAs/s400/images-1.jpg[/img][img]https://4.bp..com/-U2YOPEmPBRA/Wbz3V8hqLtI/AAAAAAAM_7Y/zOuUJ8HLEL4cJBf1HbNdJMHezRpqTWSuACLcBGAs/s400/images.jpg[/img][img]https://1.bp..com/-JmrDjdxCP7E/WbzyuWuBn9I/AAAAAAAM_6s/KualhtLOoYkwPKG7GeUQGWjTnMaSffi8QCLcBGAs/s400/CYMERA_20170916_064801%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
[img]https://4.bp..com/-T_Qpgsa7JoU/WbzyxIZKF0I/AAAAAAAM_6w/EgI0TXoeKXozMIbj9mAvNDWDIt5H7ju0QCLcBGAs/s400/Screenshot_20170916-065752.png[/img][img]https://4.bp..com/-lZxuP4Gs_sM/WbzyzhRss1I/AAAAAAAM_64/WH5c0QdKIBwmyktMC-9kx9lbv8318QWUwCLcBGAs/s400/Screenshot_20170916-070222.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/aisha-buhari-wears-4490-oscar-de-la.html?m=1

in Zombies voice - It was a present... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by tsmat(m): 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
op what's your motive of this tread?.......you want to masturbate abi?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Sambo Dasuki With Family Members After His Release From Detention / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.