Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress (66933 Views)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by marv1: 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Poverty mentality. Some are very poor mentally. Do you know her Worth before now. Go and check her background and business how much she makes from a single client. This post is
Foolishness at the highest order.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by 3kay945(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
I later realise APC is One chance sad lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by nkowaputa(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
whitebeard:
Op what exactly is your point, if u are president of Nigeria, u are being paid for that, will u say u don't want to buy this or that because u are president..!! See when I am president I will buy agera 1 McLaren p1 latest model, not with task money but with my money..! I would buy any kind of shoe, any kind of cloth, because it my money and I can afford it..!

Yes. but we had a picture of a Buhari family which had only 150 cows, a land in ph which cannot be located an inherited mold house, 900,00 naira in account and took loan to buy presidential ticket. A Buhari whose breakfast during campaign was 50 naira milo. A prudent and non-lavish Buhari.

Should we not be alarmed by what we s now?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by nkowaputa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
marv1:
Poverty mentality. Some are very poor mentally. Do you know her Worth before now. Go and check her background and business how much she makes from a single client. This post is
Foolishness at the highest order.

Hy did they take loan to buy ticket if they were so rich? Or did they lie? (That will be lack of integrity)
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by bejeria101(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
That isnt corruption,the last cowbender can afford it,while nigerians should try baggo bags. Awon olodo iranu
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by zinachidi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
adanny01:

To avoid national dress embarrassment, public officers recieve wordrope allowance.
I can't believe you just said this.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by invisibeTroll: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
Once upon a time in Nigeria, zombies screamed out loud that Diezani was a third when they displayed some of her jewelleries on Al-jazeera. To them Diezani, a former Shell Executive could only afford Jewelleries by stealing. Now this same zombies would want us to believe that Aisha can now afford to wear expensive apparels worth millions without benefiting either from fraud directly through first lady A. K. A. Office of the wife of the president or from Saint Buhari's loot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
abbeyfel:
So you have made your findings to know its tax payers money abi?
I don't know how this ppl take chop unah brain... if not our money but whose money
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by adanny01(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
zinachidi:
I can't believe you just said this.

I also cant believe you quoted me without a valid point.

Civil servants recieve dress allowance.

Bankers do. They are required to dress corporate, when you demand that you provide it.

I am an engineer, the minimum requirement as dressi g to site includes PPE, personal protective equipment. Who buys it? My company of course.

A president represents all Nigerians, so i expect him to dress like a VIP, his wife at the function represent the country too, so she wears the best, drives the best eat the best and fly the best. She gets the best protection and alot.

I understand u claim you are not a Nigerian so imagine if Bianca or Mrs Kanu wears 10k clothes to Meet Aisha our President's wife. What a Biafran embarassment.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by zinachidi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
adanny01:

I also cant believe you quoted me without a valid point.

Civil servants recieve dress allowance.

Bankers do. They are required to dress corporate, when you demand that you provide it.

I am an engineer, the minimum requirement as dressi g to site includes PPE, personal protective equipment. Who buys it? My company of course.

A president represents all Nigerians, so i expect him to dress like a VIP, his wife at the function represent the country too, so she wears the best, drives the best eat the best and fly the best. She gets the best protection and alot.

I understand u claim you are not a Nigerian so imagine if Bianca or Mrs Kanu wears 10k clothes to Meet Aisha our President's wife. What a Biafran embarassment.
I never claimed I'm biafran. But its okay. You've made your point.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by adanny01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
zinachidi:
I never claimed I'm biafran. But its okay. You've made your point.

Sorry to generalise, cause very few people with your name deny that.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Flashh: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
mike404:
AD HOMINEMangry WHY NOT ATTACK THE MESSAGE INSTEAD OF THE MESSENGER
Who is the message and the messager?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ofwest47(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
haters will always make their ways , what is the difference between both of them are wearing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Awoofawo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
whitebeard:
do u have any idea how much those niggas in national assembly are paid per month talkless of the president. Their pay is higher than their american counterparts.
Ori eleyi ma ti daru o!

All those you mentioned......did anyone of them earned a just wage abi?!

Abeg go siddon let better pipu talk....na folks like you, dey hail the pen robbers and lick their bloody dicks...Abeg comot here na! O de oshi!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
whitebeard:
do u have any idea how much those niggas in national assembly are paid per month talkless of the president. Their pay is higher than their american counterparts.
d salary of a Nigerian senator is more Dan what d american president earn, people like u are d problem of Dis country. we must all stand up against these bastard whether pdp or APC I don't care to know, let d youth rule and he shld come from independent party like wat just happened in France.if u hear say na gej ur preak for don't stand abi mumu
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Mavrick2012: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Flashh:
(OP) created this thread for criticism. SMH for you.
ya, but if it's Goodluck Jonathan, you will begin to back "corruption",
now, all you can do is "smh".
Onserare, sho gbo

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Flashh: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mavrick2012:
ya, but if it's Goodluck Jonathan, you will begin to back "corruption",
now, all you can do is "smh".
Onserare, sho gbo
Hang on! How did you come up with this conclusion?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Thisis2raw(m): 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
whitebeard:
Op what exactly is your point, if u are president of Nigeria, u are being paid for that, will u say u don't want to buy this or that because u are president..!! See when I am president I will buy agera 1 McLaren p1 latest model, not with task money but with my money..! I would buy any kind of shoe, any kind of cloth, because it my money and I can afford it..!
if that Jonathan wife would you have said the same?
I can't wait for this administration to be over so we can know how much PMB and his cohorts has looted this country into recession

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by SpockFederation: 12:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 17, 2017
This thing that looks like what the aboki tailor near my house can stitch in few hours in what??

Waste of resources!

The ones Osibanjo wife dey stitch by her self (N3k ) better pass d's one by far.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 17, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
aisha is suffering just look at expression on her face, she needs a man to make her happy in bed. I just pity her ! I wish she could find me!

No one forced her to marry her forefather.

She's enjoying the fortune and recognition so she should also bear the kwasikwensis.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by okedoyinolabisi(f): 6:05am On Sep 17, 2017
i still don't know the reason why all these designer clothes are so costly.na gold dem take sew am?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I don't know how this ppl take chop unah brain... if not our money but whose money
Can you hear yourself? First, I am not a Buhari fan or supporter. God knows i even campaigned against him. But i am not a totalitarian either. I still give people the benefit of doubt. I can not just conclude that she bought her gown with stolen money except i have facts. What if it was even a gift. So instead of concluding on an issue i dont have proofs of, i just keep quite, rather than passing judgement. I am still a reasoning mind that is not clouded by hate or favoritism...
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2017
abbeyfel:
Can you hear yourself? First, I am not a Buhari fan or supporter. God knows i even campaigned against him. But i am not a totalitarian either. I still give people the benefit of doubt. I can not just conclude that she bought her gown with stolen money except i have facts. What if it was even a gift. So instead of concluding on an issue i dont have proofs of, i just keep quite, rather than passing judgement. I am still a reasoning mind that is not clouded by hate or favoritism...
“It’s surprisingly amazing. President Buhari that was using sachet of milk and beverage now carrying teapot in London. Wahala dey.“In Nigeria it seems stealing is not crime. It’s stealing small amount or stealing while you are poor or with no connection that’s the crime, Aisha Buhari, has said that she has not received any gift from anyone since becoming the President’s wife. since u said it might be a gift , does it mean Aisha is lying about collecting gratitude or something is not adding up here I don't know Nigerians too much dey mumu, if its a common pickpocketer nah ur type go first cast the first stone, but here you are wasting ur small mb defending corrupt figure that don't care or know if you actually exist... TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
“It’s surprisingly amazing. President Buhari that was using sachet of milk and beverage now carrying teapot in London. Wahala dey.“In Nigeria it seems stealing is not crime. It’s stealing small amount or stealing while you are poor or with no connection that’s the crime, Aisha Buhari, has said that she has not received any gift from anyone since becoming the President’s wife. since u said it might be a gift , does it mean Aisha is lying about collecting gratitude or something is not adding up here I don't know Nigerians too much dey mumu, if its a common pickpocketer nah ur type go first cast the first stone, but here you are wasting ur small mb defending corrupt figure that don't care or know if you actually exist... TUFIAKWA
You just missed the point. I told you I am neither defending nor supporting any politician for that matter. I cant just call someone a thief without evidence. Thats all. I am a reasoning mind. I still give people the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise...
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2017
abbeyfel:
You just missed the point. I told you I am neither defending nor supporting any politician for that matter. I cant just call someone a thief without evidence. Thats all. I am a reasoning mind. I still give people the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise...
did they prove KANU b4 they label him a terrorist... what of all this ppl they claimed that stole our money did they prove it in court of law or just Media trial ... what's good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
did they prove KANU b4 they label him a terrorist... what of all this ppl they claimed that stole our money did they prove it in court of law or just Media trial ... what's good for the goose is also good for the gander
You are being sentimental and emotional. And for NK, he shot himself in the foot by preaching hate and disunity. Remember he also broke all his bail conditions...
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by SenorFax(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2017
She's president's wife for Bleep sake

You wan make she dey wear 10k dress around bah

Common sense fall on you,
If you get there, you go do worse.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2017
abbeyfel:
You are being sentimental and emotional. And for NK, he shot himself in the foot by preaching hate and disunity. Remember he also broke all his bail conditions...
Which hate speech is more that the one your demigod instigated in 2011 that cause the lives of innocent corpers, which hate speech is more than 95% and 5%, which hate speech is more than baboon and dogs will soak in blood if APC lose, which hate speech is more than i will create palleral government if we lose 2015 election, which hate speech is more than Arewa insensitive quite notice ,killing of Biafrans has become yearly sporting event in north , who declare them terrorist, the time Jonathan wanted to label boko haram terrorist organization all hell went lose , when ihejirika wanted to cut them short and decimate them they said they are killing their people, now boko haram is now pain in the ass, which hate speech is more than labeling civilians terrorist group while Fulani herdman's are seen as good citizens despite their senseless killing, I hate when people talk or reason base of ethnicity, show compassion, at least call evil evil if not for anything but because of humanity , where is our conscience, inasmuch I'm not a Muslim, I protested against Shiite killing in Kaduna, how do u close ur eyes watching those gory videos where they kill innocent citizens in the name of maintaining law, it may be their turn today and might be yours tomorrow, tomorrow is unpredictable and karmas never forget, what is happening in north east do you think its ordinary that is karma taking it cause

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Which hate speech is more that the one your demigod instigated in 2011 that cause the lives of innocent corpers, which hate speech is more than 95% and 5%, which hate speech is more than baboon and dogs will soak in blood if APC lose, which hate speech is more than i will create palleral government if we lose 2015 election, which hate speech is more than Arewa insensitive quite notice ,killing of Biafrans has become yearly sporting event in north , who declare them terrorist, the time Jonathan wanted to label boko haram terrorist organization all hell went lose , when ihejirika wanted to cut them short and decimate them they said they are killing their people, now boko haram is now pain in the ass, which hate speech is more than labeling civilians terrorist group while Fulani herdman's are seen as good citizens despite their senseless killing, I hate when people talk or reason base of ethnicity, show compassion, at least call evil evil if not for anything but because of humanity , where is our conscience, inasmuch I'm not a Muslim, I protested against Shiite killing in Kaduna, how do u close ur eyes watching those gory videos where they kill innocent citizens in the name of maintaining law, it may be their turn today and might be yours tomorrow, tomorrow is unpredictable and karmas never forget, what is happening in north east do you think its ordinary that is karma taking it cause
Didn't you read that I am not a supporter or fan of Buhari. Infact, I am against this govt. But my point remains. You are only a suspect until proven guilty...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.