Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress (66932 Views)

President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by TijaniAbu: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
billyG:
she is wealthy,she is from a wealthy family,her husband is wealthy as a 2 time head of state,her son-in-law is a billionaire & above all as a 1st lady her allowance can afford a bale of that simple cloth.

Wealthy where? Or she sold her daughter to Indimi for money? Even Indimi's wives are not wearing million naira dresses?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
abbeyfel:
Didn't you read that I am not a supporter or fan of Buhari. Infact, I am against this govt. But my point remains. You are only a suspect until proven guilty...
thank God you are making sense small small... and do you like the way things are moving in Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
thank God you are making sense small small... and do you like the way things are moving in Nigeria
Of course I don't. I actually campaigned against this govt. I knew it will get to this. I hate the hypocrisy in high places we are witnessing now...
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by abbeyfel: 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
nkowaputa:

Yes. but we had a picture of a Buhari family which had only 150 cows, a land in ph which cannot be located an inherited mold house, 900,00 naira in account and took loan to buy presidential ticket. A Buhari whose breakfast during campaign was 50 naira milo. A prudent and non-lavish Buhari.

Should we not be alarmed by what we s now?

All those things said during the campaign were all lies. Said to mislead Nigerians into believing Buhari is a prudent man. How can you believe they borrowed money for his ticket! Is this the first time he will be contesting? So all previous times, money was also borrowed to by his presidential ticket #COLDBOBO...
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
abbeyfel:
Of course I don't. I actually campaigned against this govt. I knew it will get to this. I hate the hypocrisy in high places we are witnessing now...
and what are u suggesting will be the way forward
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by shadyberry(f): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
OK
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by billyG(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Wealthy where? Or she sold her daughter to Indimi for money? Even Indimi's wives are not wearing million naira dresses?
shey he dey pain u abi?evaluator of women's dresses.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by billyG(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
erico2k2:

Did you say e her husband and herself are wealthy ? ?
Where you dead when the said Husband borrowed money from a bank to buy presidential form ? ?or you 4get ? ?
Ooh I just 4got did you not see the modest living room played to Nigeria as belonging to our able pmb ?
and so even if i hav money i cannot still take loan frm d bank?go & find work 2 do!evaluator of women's dresses.
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
billyG:

and so even if i hav money i cannot still take loan frm d bank?go & find work 2 do!evaluator of women's dresses.
Yes you can but if you say the reason you took loan is cos you are broke and don't have money it means you and pmb have same level of education .
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by gwama: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
A very beautiful boubou in rich bazin would be cheaper, but would give it more pace than this expensive caftan that does not give it a lot of pace. undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by billyG(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Yes you can but if you say the reason you took loan is cos you are broke and don't have money it means you and pmb have same level of education .
what is dis 1 saying?
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by slytubadth(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
kaziblake:
A
. space booking I assume!
Re: Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 27, 2017
whitebeard:
Op what exactly is your point, if u are president of Nigeria, u are being paid for that, will u say u don't want to buy this or that because u are president..!! See when I am president I will buy agera 1 McLaren p1 latest model, not with task money but with my money..! I would buy any kind of shoe, any kind of cloth, because it my money and I can afford it..!

Can the legit salary/allowances of the office of the president buy those luxury cars you mentioned? Big NO! Remind me how much does the first lady earn legally again? What about all the modesty that was preached about him before he got into office?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed / Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.