Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS (1804 Views)

Facebook Has New Emoji, But They Are Very Scary (See Screenshot) / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by Spacelord360: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
The screenshot feature on the android device have been quit useful since its introduction.

But even with how cool this feature is, it still have it’s limitation.

Which is:

The screenshot feature only take a shot of what is displayed on the screen alone that’s to say you have to try to have all information of your picture displayed on screen or take two shots.

The two shots scenario would be like:

Take the first shot > Set the page for another > take the second shot.

Hence for the complete picture, you get two images.

I bet you definitely want only one long image (either vertical or horizontal), Hence the need for a scrolling screenshot.

If so, then read along .

The need for a vertical or horizontal image containing all information in a screenshot led to the introduction of the “long scrolling” feature in Xiaomi devices. But this feature was only available on Xiaomi devices at its invent. That’s to say to get this available in your device(Android or IOS ) extra steps must be taken.

Walk with me as we make long scrolling shot feature possible on our device(less stress i promise).

Some third party apps which can induce the long scrolling screenshot feature on your android or IOS device.

Android
LONGSHOT
Scroll Capture

IOS
Tailor

See How they work @ http://techrector.com/scrolling-screenshot/

Re: How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by theNOISEmaker: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
i no understand o
Re: How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by emeraldknytt(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
i no understand o
Let's assume you wanna screenshot everything on the page (NL page) you are in, not just what your phone's screen is capable of displaying, you can use either of those two apps mentioned by OP or the one available for iOS if are an apple guy.

Normal screenshot takes everything within the display of your phone's screen while the super screenshot/scrolling screenshot will take everything in a window/page.

theNOISEmaker:
thanks
Anytime.
Re: How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by theNOISEmaker: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Let's assume you wanna screenshot everything on the page (NL page) you are in, not just what your phone's screen is capable of displaying, you can use either of those two apps mentioned by OP or the one available for iOS if are an apple guy.

Normal screenshot takes everything within the display of your phone's screen while the super screenshot/scrolling screenshot will take everything in a window/page.
thanks
Re: How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by aieromon(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Spacelord360:

The need for a vertical or horizontal image containing all information in a screenshot led to the introduction of the “long scrolling” feature in Xiaomi devices. But this feature was only available on Xiaomi devices at its invent. That’s to say to get this available in your device(Android or IOS ) extra steps must be taken.

This feature is available on Oxygen OS for the OnePlus 3(T) and 5.
Re: How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by lastbaff(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
Infinix Note 4 Pro has this screenshot feature. Check out other Infinix phones: Latest Infinix phones and prices
Re: How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by Ennyholar: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tecno Camon CX can take long screenshot without third party app
Re: How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by oscillation55(m): 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ennyholar:
Tecno Camon CX can take long screenshot without third party app
same with Gionee M6
Re: How To Take A Long Scrolling Screenshot On Android And IOS by Baroba(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Am enjoying this feature on my Xiaomi Mi Max, very useful..�

(1) (Reply)

MTN Legitimate Data Plan / How To Shutdown Your Smartphone With SMS / My Phone Has Been Stolen Picked By Someone Relunctant To Return It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.