Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair (37013 Views)

FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) / Flag Off Ceremony Of The Reconstruction Of Apapa-Oworonshoki Road (Pictures) / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To UNIUYO (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Please keep quiet, I wasn't even talking to your self acclaimed ignorant self.

Okay.. You are very ignorant and worthless I see.

I'm sure the person that you replied just posted a comment and you replied too. Go deeper, you'll see how ignorant you are chap..
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by OmoManU: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
But has anybody seen it too, Google map said iyana oworo to Apapa is 16km lipsrsealed.

#justcurious
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by isaac65: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
My people, let us find a way to develop our Country. There is no other country like ours and Nigeria shall be great again. How do we expect the country to develop and repair all the major roads in various state of disrepair. We do not have the funds according to the various information coming out of the Government. The little funds are competing with various other important services like Health, education, power, etc. We need to change our attitude. Nigeria is broke, that is why we have all the services in various stages of dilapidation.

I like what the Government is trying to do despite all the mounting challenges especially with infrastructural development. If we have to develop like the other countries that Nigeria is regularly compared with, i.e South Africa, Ghana,etc we have to find a way to move out of this quagmire of underdevelopment. It can only be led by the Private Sector and more importantly those that are Nigerians. Will you rather give the Road to a Foreign Company when Dangote has the know-how, according to some of the posts above? Let us give Fashola credit. I am disappointed that he has not been able to fix Power yet but let us give him kudos if he is trying to improve our infrastructure, despite the enormous challenges. Just my honest opinion.
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by deomelo: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
0lumide:

Okay.. You are very ignorant and worthless I see.

I'm sure the person that you replied just posted a comment and you replied too. Go deeper, you'll see how ignorant you are chap..
[/s]

What is wrong with you? Are you mad ni?

Go deeper where? If you have any issue with my post, why not point it out or counter it with your own better argument instead of the silly, meaningless and idiotic go deeper nonsense you keep spewing?

Just STFU f you have nothing better to contribute.
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by Rossikki: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
agabusta:
Its seems a good move on the surface, but I hope FG wont get their hands burnt at the end.

Personally, I have some reservations about this. I dont trust that Dangote dude, he will get triple or quadruple benefits from this in addition to the fact that all the materials to be used will be supplied by his company.

But you don't mind if a white company comes from Europe to get that contract and make those same benefits.

We are our own worst enemies sometimes.
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by Myself2(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2017
mrvitalis:

Every company up there are majorly owned by igbos

Run and do small research

This is the very sickening height of self conceit and arrogance

This also is the very reason you guys will not have Biafra,,,,, Jim Ovia (who owns controlling shares in Zenith) is from Delta state,he is an Ika man,not an Igbo man,,,,,same way that Ayo Oristejafor and Omowunmi Megbele are Itsekiris and not Yoruba people and finally my good friends Abdul Shaibu and Abbas Mohammed are Afemai (Auchi) people and not Hausa.
Hope your brain is not too dense to see the argumentative correlation in my analogy
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by mrvitalis(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2017
Myself2:

This is the very sickening height of self conceit and arrogance

This also is the very reason you guys will not have Biafra,,,,, Jim Ovia (who owns controlling shares in Zenith) is from Delta state,he is an Ika man,not an Igbo man,,,,,same way that Ayo Oristejafor and Omowunmi Megbele are Itsekiris and not Yoruba people and finally my good friends Abdul Shaibu and Abbas Mohammed are Afemai (Auchi) people and not Hausa.
Hope your brain is not too dense to see the argumentative correlation in my analogy
Ika are pure igbos please
Igbos do not end in the south east
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by Myself2(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
mrvitalis:

Ika are pure igbos please
Igbos do not end in the south east

You just repeated your folly and revalidated my earlier assertion.
Ika nation is an independent tribe and stop being drunk in your own conceit. Any Ika man would give you a slap if you called him an Igbo man, not necessarily that there is anything wrong with the Igbo tribe but because you are telling him his tribe is nothing and he must assume the identity of a foreign though larger tribe
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by Rhesusmonkey(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
deomelo:

1, Dangote himself or his company is not going to build the road, AG-Dangote is going to build the road.

2. AG/Andrade Gutierrez is a Brazilian private multinational conglomerate headquartered in Belo Horizonte. The company was founded in 1948 and they do over $2 billion worth of business every year with over 200,00 employees.

3. Dangote teamed up with AG to create AG-Dangote to handle Dangote's construction projects and they jointly constructed the first concrete highway in Nigeria.

4. Governments have no business building refineries, private entities do better than governments when it comes to such projects.

Educate yourself before running your mouth.

And the construction work in Lagos is going on smoothly and unlike the rubbish road we have all over Nigeweria that falls apart every rainy season, this is going to last for at least 40 years so spare us your ignorant ipob bad bele nonsense.

its obvious from the trash u wrote here that u knw nothing about road construction. Now go to itori-Ibese road and tell me if thats how a road that is not up to 2yrs should be. come to apapa and see hw confuse they are, traffic mgt zero. u think is about being a brazillian company, what experience do they have in handling Nigerian roads with high traffic, infact there is no need arguing with u sef cos u wil stil choose to wallow in ur ignorance
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by deomelo: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
[s]
Rhesusmonkey:

its obvious from the trash u wrote here that u knw nothing about road construction. Now go to itori-Ibese road and tell me if thats how a road that is not up to 2yrs should be. come to apapa and see hw confuse they are, traffic mgt zero. u think is about being a brazillian company, what experience do they have in handling Nigerian roads with high traffic, infact there is no need arguing with u sef cos u wil stil choose to wallow in ur ignorance
[/s]

I don't go back and forth with ignorant, unintelligent, bitter, angry and disgruntled anti Nigerian ipob villagers.

Worry about your ippb village and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.
Re: FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

I don't go back and forth with ignorant, unintelligent, bitter, angry and disgruntled anti Nigerian ipob villagers.

Worry about your ippb village and let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.
See this tribalistic he-goat, to u everything in life is all about ipod. I gave u reason why Ag dangote of all construction companies in Nigeria should not do a road project of this magnitude if not that Nigeria is cursed with useless leaders and u are here masturbating about ipod, instead of educating ursef on what u dnt knw, its very obvious ur IQ is way lower than what i think so fuvck of my mention and pray that sense fall on u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results / Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic) / Peter Obi Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.