Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) (5686 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin grin

like seriously girls re cheap when u have dough

2 Likes

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Jeez!
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by whitebeard(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
da fûck
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
The Target grin

4 Likes

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by babyfaceafrica: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Hahahahahahha..this guy don kolo..chai

1 Like

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
grin grin

like seriously girls re cheap when u have dough
Not for me, especially if you happen to be ugly.
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:

Forget about ugly

babe u will be startled when u see a guy with cool jaw dropping Benjamin.

if u know wha i mean

even u will leak my shit

piss out cool
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Monaco2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nawa isit by force lol
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Forget about ugly
babe u will be startled when u see a guy with cool jaw dropping Benjamin.

if u know wha i mean
even u will leak my shit

piss out cool
I will do no such thing.
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:
I will do no such thing.

but i gonna get yo queried

can ya date a guy with no money string like seriously girl re only looking for big pockets cry
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
The Target grin
Smh,corrupt!
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Smh,corrupt!
what's corrupt about it? Shebi you are the kind of girl that will pray first before having sex... grin
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
what's corrupt about it? Shebi you are the kind of girl that will pray first before having sex... grin
Sure Now.when it's time to make a baby,i and hubby will pray first before the real deal.
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by dingbang(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Sure Now.when it's time to make a baby,i and hubby will pray first before the real deal.
no..you don't do that please.... Just fuckkk and that's all...
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Amarabae(f): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

hmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Amarabae:
hmmmm
Lol...Na So now
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
no..you don't do that please.... Just fuckkk and that's all...
Really?I'm nt going to do that.Pray first and no extreme styles,just missionary so as to avoid demonic kids(according to my pastor)
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Really?I'm nt going to do that.Pray first and no extreme styles,just missionary so as to avoid demonic kids(according to my pastor)
your pastor fuckks too..you know... And guess what, he gives his wife doggy

2 Likes

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
dingbang:
your pastor fuckks too..you know... And guess what, he gives his wife doggy
Hmm..I concur
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmm..I concur
so don't be a learner... God created sex for u to enjoy in marriage... And not to be or religious about it

1 Like

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by faith551(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Damn!! I almost cracked my ribs
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
on target grin

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by cerowo(f): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Epic grin
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Dollarship(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Thanks to God am not a lady I just pity dem cry sad angry sad cry
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by indodon(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
grin
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by adaksbullet: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

angry

1 Like

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by pu7pl3(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sabrina18:

Ul be the one preaching love is blind grin

Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by doyinbaby(f): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this.....all in the name of exercise.....
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by msturE: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
Loooool
Re: When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why did she allow the guy widen her legs like that? Hoe angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Guys Please Stop Using Manpower, We Deserve Free And Fair Erection'- Lady Says / This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. / Stripper Fell From High Pole, Broke Her Jaw, Teeths While Dancing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.