Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him (1556 Views)

This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by zhanny16: 12:46am On Sep 17, 2017
Please I need ur advice guys how do I treat my cheating husband apart from fighting with him or breaking up with him
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:06am On Sep 17, 2017
Pray for him then confront him the reason he's cheating he could be because of you.....
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 17, 2017
Don't worry dear, HIV syphilis, hepatitis, and pregnancies from different women will treat him for you.

The person above me that typed that nonsense needs a very big slap, what a stupid thing to say. Men are really scum! Trashy worthless scum
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by Oksman(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:
Don't worry dear, HIV syphilis, hepatitis, and pregnancies from different women will treat him for you.

The person above me that typed that nonsense needs a very big slap, what a stupid thing to say. Men are really scum! Trashy worthless scum

Ahitopel counsel!
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by mofeoluwadassah: 1:29am On Sep 17, 2017
give him love concoction wink
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 17, 2017
Evaberry:

Oh you forgot he will finally deliver all those diseases to the wife too abi? Give her a better advice as a woman.
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by Yoshy: 2:45am On Sep 17, 2017
1. Stay healthy, aviod sexual relations with him, till he gets tested for STDs and retested after 6 months.

2. Confront him calmly, if he is not remorseful or willing to change. LEAVE the man, if he misses you and willing to turn a new life, apply step 1 if not progress to step 3.

3. Delete him from your life, not all marriages are made in heaven, if you can't delete him, then step 4 is your best option.

4. Pray, pray and pray, hopefully God will hear you and change him, step 1 still applies here.

Some men are scumbags!!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by HeWrites(m): 3:26am On Sep 17, 2017
In Dej Loaf's voice...

Put ur Pvssy on his face...

Oh! your guess is right, that's actually what I mean cool
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2017
this lady don't need advice

when you are married to E money what do you expect her to do? leave

you kwa find a way and start cheating after all sumthing must kill a man
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by toastedbread: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2017
Probably, you stopped being sexy and started wearing wrappers. Backtrack to the you he used to date and see what happens.

Any wrong treatment you do will further push him away.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by ifyan(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2017
Examine yourself and him too. Find out what him de enjoy for shokoto,then bring it to sokoto.

Remember Baba God too
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by zhanny16: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
ScotFree:

Oh you forgot he will finally deliver all those diseases to the wife too abi? Give her a better advice as a woman.
Yoshy:
1. Stay healthy, aviod sexual relations with him, till he gets tested for STDs and retested after 6 months.

2. Confront him calmly, if he is not remorseful or willing to change. LEAVE the man, if he misses you and willing to turn a new life, apply step 1 if not progress to step 3.

3. Delete him from your life, not all marriages are made in heaven, if you can't delete him, then step 4 is your best option.

4. Pray, pray and pray, hopefully God will hear you and change him, step 1 still applies here.

Some men are scumbags!!
after two kids?
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by bitchcrafts: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Come to me , let's cheat on him back grin
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by joelens007(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
hmmmm...I'll comment later
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Talk to him about it, don't confront him, just talk to him. Cry if you have to but be sure to make him feel guilty.

If he is remorseful, ask for reasons. If the reasons are genuine to you, help him overcome his weakness. Seek advice from marriage Counsellors together, improve what needs to be improved and avoid what needs to be avoided. Love him and pray for him if you are spiritual.

If he is not remorseful, then you have two options. It is either you leave him or you keep living with him as "flatmates ". Either ways be conscious of your health and children.

May God help you!

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by lilmax(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
toastedbread:
Probably, you stopped being sexy and started wearing wrappers. Backtrack to the you he used to date and see what happens.

Any wrong treatment you do will further push him away.
okay, so it means, she can cheat on him too if he has a big stomach right ?
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by zhanny16: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Talk to him about it, don't confront him, just talk to him. Cry if you have to but be sure to make him feel guilty.

If he is remorseful, ask for reasons. If the reasons are genuine to you, help him overcome his weakness. Seek advice from marriage Counsellors together, improve what needs to be improved and avoid what needs to be avoided. Love him and pray for him if you are spiritual. Good talk thanks alot

If he is not remorseful, then you have two options. It is either you leave him or you keep living with him as "flatmates ". Either ways be conscious of your health and children.

May God help you!
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by Yoshy: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2017
zhanny16:
after two kids?

Shie you don't want to loose those kids to God forbid sn unfortunate situation.
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by Yoshy: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2017
zhanny16:
after two kids?

That's why your priority should be keeping you and the kids safe, cos a man that cheats can not be relied on.
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by fergieboy: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2017
zhanny16:
Please I need ur advice guys how do I treat my cheating husband apart from fighting with him or breaking up with him
https://www.nairaland.com/3899468/how-tame-cheating-hubbynigerian-lady
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by toastedbread: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
lilmax:
okay, so it means, she can cheat on him too if he has a big stomach right ?

undecided
Re: Please How Do I Treat A Cheating Husband Apart From Fighting With Him by lilmax(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
toastedbread:

undecided
ya...you wrote crap

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Have You Seen Your Oga Birthday Party Pic / State With Highest Number Of Sweet Babes / Watch As Tanzania Women Twerk Hot �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.