Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba (48568 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by wisolo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
dubemnaija:
RIP bro

Ur killers shall run away - even from their shadows all the days of their lives
Amen
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by solaere(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Armless agitator for dat mata boko haram nd fulani herdsmen wey dey carry weapon una no c dem kill hausa youth dat gave quit notice una no find dem go silly country ...!
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by wisolo(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
One thing buhari and his fellow killers don't know is that, Jehovah is still alive, and He is watching. The blood of those innocent people will forever torment, and scatter the ways of those who killed them. Even if they are not Christians, God don't look down on the blood of the innocent. It will be well, but I know that karma is sure. All those soldiers, politicians (including the S.E governors), and those who are happy and typing kill them all and co, the Lord will forever take away peace from them and their generation that follow their footsteps. Caused shall they remain for they will labour in vain and will reap the fruits of their evil. Living long will be forgotten in their generation.
In Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Henon: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:
stay away from 'terrorism' but they won't listen.

see this man now.... innocent soul just been wasted for course that will never see the light of the day.

where is the KANU wey start the wahala now? hin don run.... now an innocent soul is dead.

why am i even asking for kanu.... Isn't that what they do best? Start war and run enter another country.

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria. God punish him!

See as dem waste fine guy throw away.

Drabeey was HERE
And this slowpoke finally formed a sentence.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by 9japrof(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:
stay away from 'terrorism' but they won't listen.

see this man now.... innocent soul just been wasted for course that will never see the light of the day.

where is the KANU wey start the wahala now? hin don run.... now an innocent soul is dead.

why am i even asking for kanu.... Isn't that what they do best? Start war and run enter another country.

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria. God punish him!

See as dem waste fine guy throw away.

Drabeey was HERE

Bros you don come back from hibernation?
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by laidima88(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cownu should be held responsible for all the death that has of occurred during the course of the agitation
He is a terrorist
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by kjhova(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2017
UduMgbo1:
grin

Cant spell well, deliberately alters my comment into a fake quote...are we any surprised?
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:31am On Sep 18, 2017
attackgat:

What exactly is the BSS? Are they armed? Or is it now illegal to wear black clothing and wear berets? If the authorities are concerned about BSS, they should enquire or call them in for questioning.

So inspecting a guard if honour is now an illegal act? Where in law does it say so?

If you assume that they are some illegal Army, its a free world, think what you like

But justifying the killing of people based on assumption is idiotic

You better start understanding that what you think in your gead is not what is important, what is important
is the position of the law.

'Position of the law'! Which law? The.one that the he-goat has any respect for? I assume you are ignorant of the fact that kanu has openly been violating all his bail conditions. Nobody is justifying anything;the truth is that poorly trained kanu and his mumu followers deserve whatever they are getting now. So in your poor mind,the military should wait for the Ipob's ragtag army to acquire weapons before striking them,right?

You are a typical Igbo- all brawn and no brain! You guys suddenly just realise that Nigeria has laws and constitution and that it is not a 'Zoo'? Kanu and his Ipob followers are terrorists and they will be treated as such when caught eventually.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by JayB11(m): 2:03am On Sep 18, 2017
zionmde:
RIP Bro. Ur only crime was that u were Igbo. They shot u infront of ur shop where u were trying to make a living. Nobody would live forever, today might be ur day tomorrow might be another person's day.
This is one of the reasons we never wanted Nnamdi Kanu to go far as such, we witnesssed unquatifying similar tinx here in d north from both Boko boiz n d Nigerian forces. We felt what war means, we must find peace.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ibenny(f): 2:12am On Sep 18, 2017
I will keep on saying it; Country or not, if you are a supporter of this genocide act...you own death experience will be a bitter tale. Karma is a bitch...
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by pasol4real(m): 2:24am On Sep 18, 2017
madridguy:
The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

Mr Emele Uduma you killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Now where is the bastard terrorist that led you to this, where is Kanu's brothers? Relatives? They're somewhere laughing at you.

I pray our merciful God forgive you and rest your soul.

U abig fuuuuul to reason like this .
I see ur sarcasm,but its a very stupid one.
An innocent man was brutally murdered by ppl with no value for life .
Laugh all u want now ,but believe me uve not Seen the end of this .
The nigerian army has just woken up a sleeping monster .
Deaths they want n death they shall find
Only this time around it wud be on the other side
Pray u dont get caught in the middle .
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by iahmed(m): 4:40am On Sep 18, 2017
he caught the stray bullet with his head he died in vain nnamdi wont even mention him or be at his funeral.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2017
kjhova:

Cant spell well, deliberately alters my comment into a fake quote...are we any surprised?
what's this one saying
sorry i didn't read cool
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by attackgat: 6:58am On Sep 18, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:

'Position of the law'! Which law? The.one that the he-goat has any respect for? I assume you are ignorant of the fact that kanu has openly been violating all his bail conditions. Nobody is justifying anything;the truth is that poorly trained kanu and his mumu followers deserve whatever they are getting now. So in your poor mind,the military should wait for the Ipob's ragtag army to acquire weapons before striking them,right?

Nnamdi Kanu not having any respect for the law is irrelevant. He already has his case in court and the courts will make that determination. What you should be worried about is if the security agencies in Nigeria respect the law.

As for this useless question you asked about the military waiting for IPOB to acquire weapons, yes the should wait unless they have credible information that IPOB is the process of acquiring arms. A crime has to be commited before a person is criminalised. If the government decides to start going after dissenting groups just because of the mere assumption that they may one day acquire arms then that is illegal and dangerous. The law does not operate on mere assumptions

You are a typical Igbo- all brawn and no brain! You guys suddenly just realise that Nigeria has laws and constitution and that it is not a 'Zoo'? Kanu and his Ipob followers are terrorists and they will be treated as such when caught eventually.

Im entitled to call Nigeria a zoo if I want, infact, I dont know any Nigerian alive who has not called Nigeria one derogatery name or the other when things are not working.

IPOB is not a terrorist organisation. I ask you to tell me any act of terrorism IPOB commited before operation python dance, you will not be able to tell me.

The Nigerian Army just came to Aba to instigate a peaceful organisation to violence with military brutality

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari / Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.