Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba (48567 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
dchem:
It is sickening to see Nigerians excuse the death of this young man on the premise that he was IPOB. I hope it will still be fine and ok when some other person (Definitely not me) will excuse the death of you or your relative in similar circumstances(especially if this man was innocently selling his wares and was gunned down.
Majority of Nigerian youths are depraved,no wonder Nnamdi Kalu calls the country a zoo,they reason like animals.

3 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Achile1515: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Now u are gone, but Nnamdi and his family are chilling some where. Guys, be wise

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by miltonchux(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:
stay away from 'terrorism' but they won't listen.

see this man now.... innocent soul just been wasted for course that will never see the light of the day.

where is the KANU wey start the wahala now? hin don run.... now an innocent soul is dead.

why am i even asking for kanu.... Isn't that what they do best? Start war and run enter another country.

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria. God punish him!

See as dem waste fine guy throw away.

Drabeey was HERE
You are a big fool. Do terrorist go unarmed. You are just brainwashed. The fulani herdsmen that has been carrying arms, what did the presidency do about it.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by fratermathy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
All I know is that they should limit this madness to the SE.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by EponOjuku: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
We warned them, they called us cowards.

When the military comes, there'll always be collateral damage. Bullets don't discriminate. They said we were Afonjas.

Agitate intellectually and use non violent ways to draw attention to your plight, they said they wanted war.

Hausas chased them, Urhobos denied them, Ijaw denounced them, Yorubas pushed them away, Middle belt stood away, they said we all hated them.

Now that they are getting the results of their actions, they are blaming everyone but themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
fratermathy:
All I know is that they should limit this madness to the SE.
They are bringing it to South and South West through 'operation crocodile'.

2 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ezigbonmadu: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
Kanu called for war? when did self determination become war?

you see your reasoning i pray such a fate will never be your portion because you'll be surprised to see those you think are with you calling you a terrorist.

i think by now Spain have finished catalans (Barcelona) for wanting a separate country or UK killing Scotland for requesting another referendum even when they (Scottish where defeated in favor of UK in the first referendum)

just keep supporting evil to sound politically correct
no one knows tomorrow
once again rip bro

What are you talking about?
"We are building bombs for the mass murder of Nigerians" - Nnamdi Kanu. Now Nigerians want to kill him first in self defence and you're crying victim. Let him come out of hiding and fance the music. The python music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l26z6QFZAOw
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ihutomi: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Medicine after death, una Oga hide ba

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by AWOisaCOWARD: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

Mr Emele Uduma you killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Now where is the bastard terrorist that led you to this, where is Kanu's brothers? Relatives? They're somewhere laughing at you.

I pray our merciful God forgive you and rest your soul.

An innocent man was shot by the army at his place of work and you have this to say. May your family experience this type of tragedy, it will never be well with you for mocking the dead. A day shall come that the hausas will pay for this. Your parents and siblings shall weep continually.

You are an idiot. Useless and God forsaken Wencher like you.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ezigbonmadu: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
trash
That's exactly what I said. Dilector is saying tlash in that video.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by demsid(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
We won't forget..
yimu something way u go forget before this night or highest tmrw morn. R.I.P to the man
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by LBanks(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

Mr Emele Uduma you killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Now where is the bastard terrorist that led you to this, where is Kanu's brothers? Relatives? They're somewhere laughing at you.

I pray our merciful God forgive you and rest your soul.

So who even told you the guy is an ipob, some of the people this soldiers killed are not even ipob in the first place. Keep rejoicing over other death and it will soon reach your doorstep.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Kingspin(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
So many reasons why Nigeria will not be at peace..... Is not an igbo thing rather Nigeria wide way of doing things all along. If your job is to keep a particular people down don't forget that Nigeria will be down too..Except things are done accordingly Nigeria will not have peace...
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Hofbrauhaus(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
demsid:
yimu something way u go forget before this night or highest tmrw morn. R.I.P to the man

Mynd44, what did I do?
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ezigbonmadu: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

Someone says he will burn the country, he had no matches and no petrol, you invade the area and slaughter innocent civilians, who is the evil among the two?
With all those donations from illustrious sons and daughters of Biafra home and abroad to Dilector he couldn't buy ordinary matches and petrol?
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by dingbang(m): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
That army man that shot him, on this day I decree that he will die by the bullet
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by 2shure: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pam pam pana
Pam pam panana..in cassies instrumentals.
Nigeria got long way to go

Kanu thr new amateur coward
Has ran into exile
Jus like the bastard coward
Late ojukwu.
Fools

According to erigga.
Kanu ipod miscreant dey form gangstar for studio.
Army load of truck dey come.
Oya kanu come kia kia
Mowi run leave our ppl ..lets go

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ngozi123(f): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Modsenemy:
If he wasn't throwing bottles, if he wasn't wielding sticks, if he wasn't abusive, if he wasn't trying to snatch a riffle , if he was simple goin about his business..

He would be alive by now!! undecided

And how do you know that he was doing any of those things? It's not like the Nigerian army haven't shot at unarmed civilians in the past... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by showlight101(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
RIP Nwanne, Buhari and his Hausa / Fulani soldiers will have no peace. A killer must be kill

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by OKorowanta: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:

see this man now.... innocent soul just been wasted for course that will never see the light of the day.

where is the KANU wey start the wahala now? hin don run.... now an innocent soul is dead.

why am i even asking for kanu.... Isn't that what they do best? Start war and run enter another country.

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria. God punish him!

See as dem waste fine guy throw away.

Drabeey was HERE

Centipedes don lay eggs for ya brain.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by pokipoki: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
comshots:
Buhari and buratai ordered his Fulani soldiers to kill ibo civilians simply because they don't want to be part of Nigeria while Islamic terrorists in the north are being released from detention on their instructions.ICC loading........
Shut it. So it's only fulani's that are soldiers in Nigeria now? Dude, think before you type!!!
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

That's exactly what I said. Dilector is saying tlash in that video.

2 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by suavetony(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
I believe in the law of Karma...it will take its full course. So disheartening...RIP.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ezigbonmadu: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:

No flog am, just hand am over to Burutai once you flush him out of the cave he's hiding.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ngozi123(f): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
julietm123:
So what's the meaning of this you typed here? So why was he shot dead by the army. So because they are looking for Kanu, they shoot at any body they see.? Am just sick and tired of Nigerians who refuse to reason rationally. The army has no right or excuse to do what they did.
Looking for Kanu should never have degenerated to this. The other time the security forces were looking for the Houston bombers, I don't think lives were lost.
Don't comment if you have nothing to say. Blaming people for being killed because of what Kanu said or did is wrong.the blame lies at the feet of Buhari and the army.

The worst thing is that after shooting all of these unarmed people, they still couldn't find Nnamdi Kanu. This was an act of terror; the only terrorists in this case are those bloodthirsty killers masquerading as Nigerian soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by urchman3000(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria AFONJA SPOTTED. THIS IS ACT OF WICKEDNESS FROM THE NIGERIA ARMY. AM GLAD BIAFRA IS NOW IN FULL EXISTENCE FROM BUHARI LED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. WE ARE COMING FULL TIME, COS HE WHO RUNS, COMES TO FIGHT ANOTHER TIME.

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:

No flog am, just hand am over to Burutai once you flush him out of the cave he's hiding.
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Ezigbonmadu: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:

Buhari is a terrorist
Hmmn. And so is the man who said he will "burn the zoo down"
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Osu175(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thats my ohafia brother from Ndi udumawoke. cry cry cry cry cry
To day is you, tomorrow maybe those shouting "kill them all", since Nigerian have become so low than animals that they dont even have respect for the died again and some come here condemning boko haram.

Allah ya ki yaye ma dan adam.

It ll surely not be good for buhari and the NA
Sleep on brother
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Nairaboi(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:

Someone says he will burn the country, he had no matches and no petrol, you invade the area and slaughter innocent civilians, who is the evil among the two?
Why would he say he would burn down the country in the first place? Why would he go ahead to create a security network (illegal one for that matter), why would he say if they come to arrest him, No one will leave the place alive?
You Igbos are just senseless and good at crying foul. Go and study what mens rea as a legal term means. Let it be known that all over the Web, there are videos where Nnamdi Kanu made threats to the sovereignty of Nigeria, and UN, ICC, Amnesty International e. t.c are also being sent these videos grow well meaning Nigerians like myself who will go to show that Nnamdi was a threat to the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 8 Bills Signed Into Law By Buhari / Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter / El-rufai Withdraws Interest In Ministerial Appointment, Recommends Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.