Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba (48544 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by patola080(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
DrGoodman:
Harmless and innocent igbo man killed in cold blood.
never gt anger with any body with a gun it may be a child or adult, d KANU dat dey re following is no where he will be in his house drink F*********k his wife useless n brain less who think dat dey too can nt make it in life re going about

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by kjhova(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
Kanu called for war? when did self determination become war?

you see your reasoning i pray such a fate will never be your portion because you'll be surprised to see those you think are with you calling you a terrorist.

i think by now Spain have finished catalans (Barcelona) for wanting a separate country or UK killing Scotland for requesting another referendum even when they (Scottish where defeated in favor of UK in the first referendum)

just keep supporting evil to sound politically correct
no one knows tomorrow
once again rip bro

You are a stone headed dunce and it is your types that misled this Udume bloke to kill himself.

Comparing Kanu's IPOB to the Catalan campaign or the Scottish independence movement is downright stupid, to say the least.

Did the Scots call UK a zoo? Did they refer to the English with all sorts of awful names like cows etc? Did the Scots set up illegal radio stations broadcasting hatred against all others?

Have you ever heard the Catalans declare that Spanish parliamentary elections will never hold in Barcelona??

May you dance the python dance inside poto poto.

3 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by datribune: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
UduMgbo1:
Sorry I don't read trash from vagabonds
[/s]

Yeah, of course since when did pigs/swine start understanding posts frm humans?
Oya, begin to orally consume fecal matter, u illegitimate progeny of a female swine.
One day, u IPOB pigs will pay 4 d needles deaths frm ur senseless misadventure.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Azam101: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

Mr Emele Uduma you killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Now where is the bastard terrorist that led you to this, where is Kanu's brothers? Relatives? They're somewhere laughing at you.

I pray our merciful God forgive you and rest your soul.

I beg tell them ooo.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Geenosko: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why aren't Kanu's wife and the rest of his family at the forefront of these protests?

I'm asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ElsonMorali: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
So I read the comment section and I'm amazed at the sheer silliness of those saying the unarmed were killed, and their blood will do this and do that, blah blah blah...

I Guess y'all were waiting for this to happen so that the international community will intervene and force the government to hand over your country to you.

First, That's bullcrap. Second, nobody is holding your Biafra. You want it? It's in your hands already. It's just so unfortunate that you and your leader Kanu are so slow-minded that you don't realize that taking up arms against a military that routinely keeps the peace in West Africa and suburbs is suicide.

Just so you know, your ragtag army of BSS can't take on first year Nigeria Defence Academy students. So quit the stupidity Ok and stop dying like flies and coming online to wail about it.

3 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
RIP Bro. Ur only crime was that u were Igbo. They shot u infront of ur shop where u were trying to make a living. Nobody would live forever, today might be ur day tomorrow might be another person's day.
Where is Nnamdi Kanu that this whole nonsense and chest beating. Nigeria government will call it collateral damage. Innocent lives has been lost, avoidable deaths because Nnamdi Kanu listens to no one. Where is he now?? Cowardly leader

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by azezola(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
One Christian terrorist from the east gone... no negotiations with the terrorists.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by stagger: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
Claptrap

Claptrap yourself! Anuofia iberibe! Negodu Mkpi di ka gi!
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by danilmo: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
RIP young blood.. just having a bitter tongue at the sight of ur blood.. hmm..

pls to any1 whom it may cncern, incaseu gat anything that ll make nigerian force to be against u and u foresee that bullet exchange might be involved pls thats not the time to claim human right or injustice, those bullet don't know innocent man..

if u never jam military men before u wont understand..
i av been flogged by military men before during School S..U.G Protest and i know how it feels , i ll never wish to experience that again.. those military men arent joking with anybody wen vexing, they do crazy stuff..

the diseased man might have avoided going to work that day since he saw the unclear cloud that army are roaming abt with that killer mind.. am not a fan of dieing for just cause that u wont even be aware of after death..

once again.. RIP

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by stagger: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
More collateral damage kills have been recorded by the US army than any other army in the world. A misplaced drone strike killed several Pakistani soldiers at a checkpoint. Did the UN even as much as render a condemnation of this incident? In the 1991 Gulf War, a missile was dropped by US war planes in a bunker where civilians were hiding. More than 500 people were killed. Name one person who was brought to book for this!

Anyone who draws war into his territory is asking for trouble. Yet, the principal actors will hide their families abroad and lead people to die for them.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ApexPredator: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
kjhova:

You are a stone headed dunce and it is your types that misled this Udume bloke to kill himself.

Comparing Kanu's IPOB to the Catalan campaign or the Scottish independence movement is downright stupid, to say the least.

Did the Scots call UK a zoo? Did they refer to the English with all sorts of awful names like cows etc? Did the Scots set up illegal radio stations broadcasting hatred against all others?

Have you ever heard the Catalans declare that Spanish parliamentary elections will never hold in Barcelona??

May you dance the python dance inside poto poto.
Get your fact rights, the Scots were granted a referendum and they voted to remain with the UK. That was only 3 years ago. A clearly different scenario from Zoogeria. As for the Catalans they share tense relation with Madrid and they relationship has been deteriorating over the years not really different from the case here. You idiots need to do more research before spitting your ignorance.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:
RIP Bro. Ur only crime was that u were Igbo. They shot u infront of ur shop where u were trying to make a living. Nobody would live forever, today might be ur day tomorrow might be another person's day.

You see? Now stories that touch the heart have started coming out. Where is the Nnamdi Kanu and his family? Did any of Ojukwu' s Family die during the war? Make una wake up and have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ApexPredator: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:
So I read the comment section and I'm amazed at the sheer silliness of those saying the unarmed were killed, and their blood will do this and do that, blah blah blah...

I Guess y'all were waiting for this to happen so that the international community will intervene and force the government to hand over your country to you.

First, That's bullcrap. Second, nobody is holding your Biafra. You want it? It's in your hands already. It's just so unfortunate that you and your leader Kanu are so slow-minded that you don't realize that taking up arms against a military that routinely keeps the peace in West Africa and suburbs is suicide.

Just so you know, your ragtag army of BSS can't take on first year Nigeria Defence Academy students. So quit the stupidity Ok and stop dying like flies and coming online to wail about it.

Nobody is holding it but the Nigerian Army was sent there to harass and kill. Were you dropped on your head as a child? And before you mention Scotland, they had a referendum and voted to remain. That is the critical detail always left out by supporters of the failed British colonial deathtrap.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
ApexPredator:

Get your fact rights, the Scots were granted a referendum and they voted to remain with the UK. That was only 3 years ago. A clearly different scenario from Zoogeria. As for the Catalans they share tense relation with Madrid and they relationship has been deteriorating over the years not really different from the case here. You idiots need to do more research before spitting your ignorance.

Continue calling your country names. The military will soon come for you by your nairaland,Facebook and whatsapp posts. Senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ibro2040: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Topmaike007:
d story was dat he was shot in front of his shop where he earns his living,not that he engage himself in agitation,make enquiry b4 u post thrash dat his my advice for u and all other nairalander dat do the same.
does that place looks like a shop or a highway/street?

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by macarson2k(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:
stay away from 'terrorism' but they won't listen.

see this man now.... innocent soul just been wasted for course that will never see the light of the day.

where is the KANU wey start the wahala now? hin don run.... now an innocent soul is dead.

why am i even asking for kanu.... Isn't that what they do best? Start war and run enter another country.

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria. God punish him!

See as dem waste fine guy throw away.

Drabeey was HERE

Checking the meaning of terrorism.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ApexPredator: 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

Continue calling your country names. The military will soon come for you by your nairaland,Facebook and whatsapp posts. Senseless people.
Until Nigeria tows the path of righteousness, you can bet I'll keep calling her out. Even the Holy book tells us to condemn evil, wickedness, injustice and corruption. Nigeria is all that exemplified.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Jj222(f): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
I pray dat all those NL supporting the killing of d innocent people may they die d way d army killed d innocent people. So shall it be. Call wat is bad ; bad don't side anybody we r talking about peoples lifes here.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Zaheertyler(m): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Drabeey:
stay away from 'terrorism' but they won't listen.

see this man now.... innocent soul just been wasted for course that will never see the light of the day.

where is the KANU wey start the wahala now? hin don run.... now an innocent soul is dead.

why am i even asking for kanu.... Isn't that what they do best? Start war and run enter another country.

May your gentle soul rest in peace and torment life out of Nnamdi kanu. May he live to suffer for all the unrest he has caused. Useless goat, him carry his own family put abroad come dey cause wahala for Nigeria. God punish him!

See as dem waste fine guy throw away.

Drabeey was HERE
are you foolish?
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ElsonMorali: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
ApexPredator:

Nobody is holding it but the Nigerian Army was sent there to harass and kill. Were you dropped on your head as a child? And before you mention Scotland, they had a referendum and voted to remain. That is the critical detail always left out by supporters of the failed British colonial deathtrap.

Oga, you must have fallen from your momma's back.

Otherwise you'll realise that everything has a PROCESS. Yes, it's called PROCESS. You want your salary paid, you go through a process. You want your pension paid, you go through a process. You want to file an injunction in court, you go through a process. You want to pay the mortgage on your home, you go through a fvckin process. You want to fvckin secede, you fvckin go through a fvckin freaking process.

You don't start amassing weapons, broadcasting hate speech, calling for the extermination of your perceived enemies, and raising a ragtag army Because you want to burn down the "zoo".

That you don't get that is truly amazing and shows that the human mind can truly be limited in it's ability.

You guys should grow up already. There are more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria and you're not even the most populous.

2 Likes

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by redroom: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
all these useless pigs and bastards here that are gloating over the death of this boy like @ritababe, madridguy , sarrki may u be raped by savages and may ur wives, children, mothers , sisters be raped also, and after that may u be killed in the most painful way together with ur families, may dogs urinate on ur death bodies, this boy was on his own minding this business when he was gunned down, u all are devils
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by datribune: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
macarson2k:

Checking the meaning of terrorism.

a) Looking for northerners to kill in a bus, just d way boko haram hunts for people who don't share d same believes wit them to kill.

b) Soliciting on YouTube for guns & bullets to fight Nigeria.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ElsonMorali: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Jj222:
I pray dat all those NL supporting the killing of d innocent people may they die d way d army killed d innocent people. So shall it be. Call wat is bad ; bad don't side anybody we r talking about peoples lifes here.

Clap for yourself ma. When Kanu was boasting that he would burn down the country, were you asleep then? When he was soliciting for arms and ammunition to start a war, Guess you were dozing then.

Now the military carried out their constitutional duty you are cussing.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by 36STATES: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
His people should just look for one or two Northerner and kill for revenge.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by zionmde: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
princetom1:

You study crime profile before? Look at that picture again....
That's in the middle of the road.
He wasn't dragged there... No sign showed that he was shot somewhere else, bleeding and moved to that spot.
That spot is where he was shot.
Am not for or against here, just saying the obvious..
Life is too sweet to be wasted... I have seen war before and nothing will ever let me near it again. Wen i hear W, i no dey wait to see if e don happen or not. He could have stayed in his shop and lock himself in.
I told wat happened and not wat was reported here. I know exactly where and wen that guy was shot. if u dont know wat happened then shut up.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by happyblogger: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

Mr Emele Uduma you killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Now where is the bastard terrorist that led you to this, where is Kanu's brothers? Relatives? They're somewhere laughing at you.

you are the main problems of Nigeria..wat go around.. comes around
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by psp2pc(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
attackgat:
A young man carrying no weapon is gunned down by the military just like that.

What should worry Nigerians isnt for Kanu has not killed anyone

What this means is that if anyone has a contrary opinion or a different view from the one the federal authorities like, the person may killed.

Nigeria has a long long way to go

you should think and say the truth always.
kanu called for war..
young man that died should rest in peace... it's such a pity.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by iyrojc(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:

This is the most senseless talk I have ever seen. Someone came to shop to do business and was shot, you now say he killed himself. Please go and buy sense. Ewu awusa
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Elowhite8(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
I
madridguy:

To you that person shot dead look like IPOB member. I tell you, people will laugh on the they of your death.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by princetom1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

I told wat happened and not wat was reported here. I know exactly where and wen that guy was shot. if u dont know wat happened then shut up.

No vex sir sad
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by kjhova(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
ApexPredator:

He wants referendum, he still calls us Zoogeria?! Python dance fall on your entire erosion infested village!!

Long may Buratai boys torment your ilk to no end. Long may poto poto represent chilled kunu to you. Long may you pigs swim inside mud and long may we have IPOB burials posted on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku / 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.