Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba (48563 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Revolution Now: Lady Sings After Arrest By Army (Video) / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
stagger:

The dead guy is a tailor who was going to his shop and was killed by a stray bullet. Nnamdi Kanu has this man's blood on his head for endangering the lives of his people with a useless, needless and wrongfully-directed agitation while his own family is safe and sound in the UK.

Ojukwu did not lose a single member of his family; none of them was among the 3 million people who died in that 1967-1970 war. Go and study how Lech Walesa led the Solidarity movement to power in Poland without firing a single gunshot or preaching hatred and secession. It is infirmative and you will receive sense from this.
[/s]
Claptrap
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ritababe(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Rita mechie onu gi there...u r beginning to annoy me. Please just go back to the kitchen and cook/wash something... allow men handle things. na waa o

tongue, which men? your leader that has gone underground?
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

I will burn down the country, what does it mean? if you are the president of biafra and someone said he will burn down your country will you sit down and watch?

and am not supporting any evil, am just telling what caused it, assuming Kanu listen this would have been avoided.
You're very silly. I wonder how most of you reason. So Kanu's agitation for secession meant calling for the reckless killing of protesting civilians by the Nigerian Army?, where in the world does such happen?. Should people who're protesting for their rights be killed in cold-blood?.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ritababe(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
You're very silly. I wonder how most of you reason. So Kanu's agitation for secession meant calling for the reckless killing of protesting civilians by the Nigerian Army?, where in the world does such happen?. Should people who're protesting for their rights be killed in cold-blood?.

Calling for secession with hate speech? calling the country you leave in a zoo? where is he now that the python in the zoo want to dance with him? he ran away leaving his gullible followers to die for him.

that's not a call for secession, it's a call for war, if you have not watch any of his video look for one and watch.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

y r u sounding like this...y hate a man that was fighting fr ur good.... Did saddam hussein or osama bin laden abi any leader allow himself to be picked up easily?! or did even buhari or buratai stand in assault front. Biko,even if u were afraid of maybe war looming be rational. Kanu never asked for war.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ritababe(f): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
y r u sounding like this...y hate a man that was fighting fr ur good.... Did saddam hussein or osama bin laden abi any leader allow himself to be picked up easily?! or did even buhari or buratai stand in assault front. Biko,even if u were afraid of maybe war looming be rational. Kanu never asked for war.
but u guys compare him with Mandela before the intrusion, why are you now comparing him with buhari and others?
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by regirich(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
madridguy:
The person who allows coconut to be broken on his head may not live to tell the taste.

Mr Emele Uduma you killed yourself and am sure you are there now regretting and biting your fingers for wasting your precious life.

Now where is the bastard terrorist that led you to this, where is Kanu's brothers? Relatives? They're somewhere laughing at you.

I pray our merciful God forgive you and rest your soul.

Mr Man shut your mouth if you don't have anything reasonable to say, your hatred for Biafra has damaged your ability to reason properly.
Those saying Nnamdi Kanu ran into exile are just displaying their level of ignorance and I promise you that your hatred for NK will swallow you up.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
ritababe:
but u guys compare him with Mandela before the intrusion, why are you now comparing him with buhari and others?
[/s]
Kanu is greater than buhari
Get that into your television skull

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

Calling for secession with hate speech? calling the country you leave in a zoo? where is he now that the python in the zoo want to dance with him? he ran away leaving his gullible followers to die for him.

that's not a call for secession, it's a call for war, if you have not watch any of his video look for one and watch.
[/s]
Shatap what do you know about self determination
Telemundo girls everywhere
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

Isn't Nigeria a zoo going by the happenings in the country?. When the northern elders gave the Igbos ultimatum to leave the north with a particular audio that discredited the Igbos, what did the federal government do, and were they able the apprehend who was behind the audio?.

If Kanu made hate comments, he should be made to face the law, and not killing those in support of his agitation.

You hate a people, yet you won't let them be 'cause you know if you do, you'd starve.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by princetom1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
zionmde:

shut up with ur black soul. he was selling in his shop wen he was killed. the way he dressed does it look like someone who left his house for the ipob fracas the guy was seating infront of his shop wen his was killed. wicked people, an by the way must u show ur wicked mentality here.

You study crime profile before? Look at that picture again....
That's in the middle of the road.
He wasn't dragged there... No sign showed that he was shot somewhere else, bleeding and moved to that spot.
That spot is where he was shot.
Am not for or against here, just saying the obvious..
Life is too sweet to be wasted... I have seen war before and nothing will ever let me near it again. Wen i hear W, i no dey wait to see if e don happen or not. He could have stayed in his shop and lock himself in.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:
see....buhari used a wrong approach and i dont expect him to come out to get caught in a cross fire...just like a lion coming out in front of 100hunters with gun. Rita dont mind any fear u have...dat guy i met at afara umuahia really had igbos in mind for the better...forget all these recent shiits the army python sojas brought to dent the movement
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

[/s]
Shatap romance section no dey pay again ?

No fresh amu for you
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ritababe(f): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
see....buhari used a wrong approach and i dont expect him to come out to get caught in a cross fire...just like a lion coming out in front of 100hunters with gun. Rita dont mind any fear u have...dat guy i met at afara umuahia really had igbos in mind for the better...forget all these recent shiits the army python sojas brought to dent the movement
ok

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ZorGBUooeh: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

Yu dis jezebellic entity go ad kip ur ogogoro junky boyfrend company..He needz ur worthless time. angry

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

ok
I love fresh amu grin
grin
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ZorGBUooeh: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]

No fresh amu for you
Hahahaha! The girl na heavy drug addict..Her junky boyfrend don use drugs ruin her life na why she dey always misyarn.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ZorGBUooeh: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]

No fresh amu for you
Hahahaha! The girl na heavy drug addict..Her junky boyfrend don use drug ruin her life na why she dey always misyarn.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by tsmat(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
comshots:
Buhari and buratai ordered his Fulani soldiers to kill ibo civilians simply because they don't want to be part of Nigeria while Islamic terrorists in the north are being released from detention on their instructions.ICC loading........

I hate Bragging and it seems that's what you guys do best....what will ICC do? arrest Buhari? or declare Biafra?......mtcheww.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ritababe(f): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:
Isn't Nigeria a zoo going by the happenings in the country?. When the northern elders gave the Igbos ultimatum to leave the north with a particular audio that discredited the Igbos, what did the federal government do, and were they able the apprehend who was behind the audio?.

If Kanu made hate comments, he should be made to face the law, and not killing those in support of his agitation.

You hate a people, yet you won't let them be 'cause you know if you do, you'd starve.

so since we agree that Nnamdi called Nigeria a zoo (hate speech) so yes he deserved everything coming his way, I only pity the innocent souls caught in the crossfire.

even if biafra will come it will never be through Kanu.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Noneroone(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
PrecisionFx:

the hate is real.
you can immagine.different emotions in one country, different interests in one country, mutual hatred, mutual suspicion and mutual resentment. Partitioning is inevitable.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by kennethisland: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Your killers will never know peace....
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

so since we agree that Nnamdi called Nigeria a zoo (hate speech) so yes he deserved everything coming his way, I only pity the innocent souls caught in the crossfire.

even if biafra will come it will never be through Kanu.
[/s]
Go and read elrufai amaechi lair Muhammad hate speech on the same useless country
Nigeria is a zoo where equity is none existing
Get that into your dull brain

Shey you want attention? attention you shall get
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by tsmat(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe I hope you are not willing to trade word with those guys ooo....they are quite good at doing that....just chill out.
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by datribune: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
UduMgbo1:
no problem

ritababe see what those you're supporting are doing
this could be your brother boyfriend me you or any other person
this guy is not a thief, armed robber or any dangerous weapon found on him
he's only crime was that he's igbo and he decides to agitate for the welfare of him and his generation in this fradulent country where injustice nepotism tribalism and other vices are taking place with the real murderers out there being given vip treatment protection and amnesty
nsogbu adiro
agbasia oso agua mile
to those rejoicing just know that bullet doesn't know if you're pro Nigeria pro Buhari or anti
we'll all die one day the most important thing is how and what we died for

RIP bro you died for what you believed in
Nigeria will never know peace
your death has won many souls to the struggle

UduMgbo1, u & d shameless psycopath & terrorist who kept his family in far away Europe but radicalized & incited many gullible igbo youths to their early graves will one day pay 4 ur crimes. We knew & warned dat dis can never end well & tried to stop Emele frm dying.
U coward, u kept typing rubbish frm behind ur dirty keyboard & sending hate into d hearts of many gullible youth to search & hunt in buses for northerners to kill.
God knows, we tried to stop Emele frm dying a needless death. May his soul & d soul of all dat died on all sides rest in peace & may they torment all dat kept pushing & inciting them to their untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
datribune:

UduMgbo1, u & d shameless psycopath & terrorist who kept his family in far away Europe but radicalized & incited many gullible igbo youths to their early graves will one day pay 4 ur crimes. We knew & warned dat dis can never end well & tried to stop Emele frm dying.
U coward, u kept typing rubbish frm behind ur dirty keyboard & sending hate into d hearts of many gullible youth to search & hunt in buses for northerners to kill.
God knows, we tried to stop Emele frm dying a needless death. May his soul & d soul of all dat died on all sides rest in peace & may they torment all dat kept pushing them to their untimely death.
[/s]
Sorry I don't read trash from vagabonds
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by ritababe(f): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
tsmat:
ritababe I hope you are not willing to trade word with those guys ooo....they are quite good at doing that....just chill out.

lol, I only reply the reasonable ones.
tnx
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahaha! The girl na heavy drug addict..Her junky boyfrend don use drug ruin her life na why she dey always misyarn.
ritababe shocked

Nooooo ritababe na my gehfrend
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by UduMgbo1: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
ritababe:

lol, I only reply the reasonable ones.
tnx
[/s]
Trash but really do you do drugs?
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by talk2emma: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Rip bro. those that kill you will join you soon but they will never rest in peace
Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Azam101: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sorry bro! that the result of following a man with no direction!

1 Like

Re: Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba by Azam101: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
kimbraa:

There are better ways to agitate for secession not through a violent way bro ! it never done anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Aba Riot ; Picture Of Killed Trader. Graphic Picture. / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.