Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) (10935 Views)

How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Tecno Mobile First Full-screen Display Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritababe:

shut up, you are not making any sense.
Said by a chronic telemundo addict without brain

Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wonder how they selected 50 fans

Tecno mobile about to release a 6GB RAM phone ,see pics and details here https://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/09/tecno-ax8.html
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
rentAcock:
Techno, infinix hot and other cheaply made Chinese leftovers are causing a higher prevalence of oral cancer, cervical cancer and testicular cancer amongst our youth but no one is doing anything about it. Quite honestly, the minister of health hasn't noticed the trend and he's clueless about what to do.

People don't realize the amount of genome changing radiation emitted by these cheaply made phones that will never be approved for sale in 1st world country but Nigeria is a dumping ground.

China knows it's dominance is waning, Africa will replace it as the world exporter soon because of the availability of cheap labor. China wants to turn every youth in this country into zombies with terminal cancer so as to maintain is dominance, but of course the youth don't see the writing on the wall, they all want to be virtual millionaires by gambling on betnaija, trading in bitcoins or frolicking with blood money rituals.

If you cannot afford a $1000 iPhone or Samsung phone, you should stick to talking drums, a tin can phone and postage mail for communication.

Hello sir, is your brain on holiday ?
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
cokiek:
Common 50..they should learn from Glo

Laura ikeji hides at plane tail as she flies economy from the US
http://thekokogist..com/2016/10/laura-ikeji-lindas-lousy-sister-that.html
I'm sure it's meant to be a little get together. Nothing serious
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thats nice sha. A very nice thing to do.
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
FIDELITY24:
your last sentence only goes to show how arrogant you are, so because you can afford to buy an Iphone or a samsung device gives you the right to spit rubbish, nonsense.
na mumu him be na. Leave am.
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by pyrex23(m): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
lofty900:
thumbs up to tecno. They really appreciatetheir fans not itel that play their fans wayo. I won goodybag on itel they collected my phone number and email and address promised to send the goody bag to my house. Till today nothing for over 2 months now
same company dude...they are actually under tecno....
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by davades(m): 3:25am On Sep 18, 2017
lol those guys be like , give us beer now
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
lofty900:
thumbs up to tecno. They really appreciatetheir fans not itel that play their fans wayo. I won goodybag on itel they collected my phone number and email and address promised to send the goody bag to my house. Till today nothing for over 2 months now

Are you the one on our twitter DM ?
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by SleekMadam: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2017
ritababe:

shut up, you are not making any sense.

At all, confidently chatting shit
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by SleekMadam: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Wonder how they selected 50 fans

Tecno mobile about to release a 6GB RAM phone ,see pics and details here https://www.gadgetsng.com/2017/09/tecno-ax8.html

Selected the across social networks, on FB, twitter and IG
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by SleekMadam: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2017
paolokonqueror:
It was litttttt!

Damn lit mehn
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by SleekMadam: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Adaomalight:

Wow! can you get an iPhone or Samsung for me please?

You won't be surprised if he uses gionee or vivo phone, empty barrels makes the loudest noise
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Adaomalight(f): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2017
SleekMadam:

You won't be surprised if he uses gionee or vivo phone, empty barrels makes the loudest noise

hahahahhahahahaha
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Are you the one on our twitter DM ?
yes. My handle is lofty900
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
pyrex23:
same company dude...they are actually under tecno....
hw?? Dont understand
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by pyrex23(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
lofty900:
hw?? Dont understand
few years after tecno broke into d tecnology market they created itel ....just read bout tecno on wikipedia....
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by omoalajah(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is a very nice way of giving back
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by omoalajah(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tecno and itel is the same ?
pyrex23:
few years after tecno broke into d tecnology market they created itel ....just read bout tecno on wikipedia....
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by datyorubaboy: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2017
they always give back.
omoalajah:
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by datyorubaboy: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2017
not the same na
omoalajah:
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by missslimzy(f): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2017
TECNO is always giving back
omoalajah:
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by missslimzy(f): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2017
What a lovely gathering
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by pyrex23(m): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2017
omoalajah:

"In 2006, Tecno Telecom Limited was established focusing on the research & development of mobile phones of its product. In 2007 Tecno created a second brand iTel that sold in Africa"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecno_Mobile
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Behankey(m): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Quite commendable. Celebrating their fans for their continued Loyalty is a good idea.

Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
lofty900:
yes. My handle is lofty900

We are working on it
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
itelMobileNG:

We are working on it
ok thanks for the re-assurance. So how long will it take ?
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
lofty900:
Chai! embarassed
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Chai! embarassed
na my goodybag nah. Make i no ask again ?
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
lofty900:
na my goodybag nah. Make i no ask again ?
Thought they still not done with the phone repairs cool
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
lofty900:

You would be contacted on twitter sir
Re: Tecno Mobile Hosts 50 Fans To A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
itelMobileNG:

You would be contacted on twitter sir
ok. Tnx

Airtel Youtube Plus Pack, Youtube Night Weekly And Monthly Codes / How To Unlock Icloud On Iphone , Ipod And Ipad / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry