Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix (37615 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by tobiasbeecher: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
sarrki:

The statement shook me to the bone
Mr man just shut up, what she said is not different from what you're know here for. Stop being a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Coolgent(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
dunkem21:
In Kano, Ibo* outfits were worn..

In Borno, Ibos* were given dual citizenship..

In Sokoto,.. lipsrsealed

We all know it's called Operation 'Cat walk'

Murukwanu anya, Umunne m.
Your Governors should stip the massacre of Hausa/Fulani by Igbos otherwise igbos/terrorists will be slaughter like chickens
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by tobiasbeecher: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

I'm quite disappointed in you.

First you call yourself a christian yet you went so low to exhibit your bitterness.

Well, just so you know, your curses are useless and hold no water. Pray they don't backfire on you.
We're done here.

Mr man shut up, stop talking about bitterness as you exemplify it. Are not the one gloating about the killing of innocent civilians in Aba? Stop being a hypocrite, becauSE you're worst!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by FBIL: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bubu is going there to embarrass himself as IPOB demonstrators are already waiting for him at the UN entrance gate in New York. All petitions have been piled up in waiting by the UN officials. Friday night's demonstration by IPOB at Swiss was powerful. The Zoo must fall or give us''RESTRUCTURING'' or DEVOLUTION OF POWER.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by salam1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=60543980]Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camEjiro Etaghene analyzed:
Was Just thinking
OBJ - 1999 - 2007
GEJ - 2009 - 2011
GEJ - 2011 - 2015
Total - 14 Years
YAR' ADUA - 2007 - 2009
BUHARI - 2015 - 2017
TOTAL - 4 years.
Of the total 18 years of the return to democracy, the south has ruled for 14years and the north 4years. Are our problems solely from the north?els. SMH[/quot
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by salam1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
he didn't meet with some governors but with Northern governors....

Buhari is a certified tribalist and coupist
A leader who derives Joy in killing unarmed civilians

Buhari and his family should know that nothing lasts forever
people who don't reason beyond petty sentiments are liability to mankind
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by ibkgab001: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Comment of the year.

Put best at the back
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by salam1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

The jihad and massacre of unarmed innocent Christian igbos continue....
While you and your likes applaud the Fulani herdsmen and Army doing the good job
Think!*
"A president who has put the nation's cash cows, the Central Bank and the Ministry of Petroleum in the hands of the Igbo; who has given four out of five states in the subregion senior cabinet posts in his administration, including Foreign Affairs; and Industry, Trade and Investment, and is constructing the Second Niger bridge after years of deceit and false starts cannot be called a hater of the Igbo."
-Garba Shehu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by fk001(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
oneligeria:

grin grin grin Stop using wrong tenses. Now repeat after me; meet not met. And secondly, entitled not entitle. You may thank me later.

Make una go school una no gree go.

grin grin grin

Thanks sire we learn by our mistake.

And sorry, i don't have the means to educate myself.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by salam1(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Think!*
"A president who has put the nation's cash cows, the Central Bank and the Ministry of Petroleum in the hands of the Igbo; who has given four out of five states in the subregion senior cabinet posts in his administration, including Foreign Affairs; and Industry, Trade and Investment, and is constructing the Second Niger bridge after years of deceit and false starts cannot be called a hater of the Igbo."
-Garba Shehu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by ZombieTAMER: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
salam1:
Think!*
-Garba Shehu

Hahaha
You make me laugh
I wonder the bridge you are even talking about
Giving thieves portfolios is no achievement

Buhari despise anything igbo or Christian
Quote me anywhere
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by salam1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Hahaha
You make me laugh
I wonder the bridge you are even talking about
Giving thieves portfolios is no achievement

Buhari despise anything igbo or Christian
Quote me anywhere
daz ur opinion but every right thinking know ur claim are baseless. The earlier u format ur brain the better for u. people who don't reason beyond petty sentiments are liability to mankind

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Make e go come
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by danniyal(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
This man will not stay one place, later some idiots will say he was poisoned in London
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by katibu(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camels. SMH

I've never seen a dullard leading a group of self-acclaimed smart people. only a smart guy ruling a bunch of some sort of illiterate goats. If truly igbos are smart then they should not allow a fulani cow-brained man to rule them. Remember the ND oil was dug out of the North fortune.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Sanchase: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
There is a place in the UK called USA, that's where he is heading.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by ecokebaram44(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
sarrki:
After meeting with Governors of Kano, Borno and Sokoto states, President Muhammadu Buhari leaves State House for Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport on his way to the United States UN summit

please he should go straight o before they will start telling us that Mr President didn't make it again to U S that he go straight to London to take care of his undisclosed ailment.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by abimic(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
trash,
you can try such a blackmiling tactics with efulefus,not me!
Tell them to take the python dance to southwest, you darksouls
U are clearly an alien with no updated knowledge of local politics within Nigeria, you're surely an efulefu you claimed you're not. Try and focus on updated news within your country and leave us with our politics. You don't follow any other news aside IPOB, so face your country abeg and stop causing further divisiveness within our kinsmen.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Azam101: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camels. SMH
shake you head till you die! your generation yet to come can never smell the fragrance flower of aso rocknot to talk of occupying the mantle of leadership in aso rock!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by ssphobia(m): 7:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
Obviously many of those complaining about Mr president decision are not having any of their family in the northern region. Cos we that are residing in the northern part knows important of this decision made by Mr president.... Incase u guys forget the ibos has billions of properties in the north while the hausa/fulani would never invest their wealth outside their territory. So now tell me who would have been the loser
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by presidentMZ: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
i be hausa.
Realman87:

Yoruba. your inferiority-induced perpetual war against the igbos is holding Nigeria backwards. Face yoruba issues and leave igbos alone.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Akissani: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

The jihad and massacre of unarmed innocent Christian igbos continue....
While you and your likes applaud the Fulani herdsmen and Army doing the good job
dey are not christians but Jews
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by ZombieTAMER: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
Akissani:
dey are not christians but Jews

Seems you are missing a head

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by kitogram(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Let's remember to preach Love. Maybe if we were all a little more grateful for one another things might just get better for ALL. We're all human beings FIRST!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by slivertongue: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
who are the your "our people"? Huh?
Thriving in other land?
You dont see the economic blockage launched at igboland,
do you know the humiliation,caricature,insults we went through before enugu airprt can come up, thanks to stella oduah,
they haunted her for that,
why are they frustrating calabar,onne,warri seaports because they know southeast will benefit from it and for lagos to enjoy seaport monopoly,
why are national projects eluding southeast?
Why did obj tried to frustrate ibeto and give monopoly to dangote over cement?
Why is building a dry port in kaduna more attractive to them than building a river port in onitsha?
Why was the Igbos demonised in 2015 just because we choosed to vote GEJ?
Why is the southeast still having five state?
Tell me any key national headquater in south east
Why is it that the north dont want restructuring,
so nwokem answer

pointblank framawork to operationalize the south east crisis
bet me they wont answer bt will keep up with perceptions
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by sandygechy(f): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2017
The VEGETABLE is off again! See u in 6 months time! Olodo
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by blacknp(m): 1:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Amarabae:
nonsense!
Let them take their python dance to yorubaland and lets see if you will be happy,
innocent people have been killed in aba and umuahia and you are happy about it,
why not ask the court to issue an arrest warrant on kanu and then arrest him,
but no, he want to keep on spilling Igbo blood!
what kind of dark souls are you people?
I am not an efulefu, I love and stand with my people,
EVIL AND SORROW will befall the household of that dictator in aso rock,
he will never leave this world a happy man,
bloodsucking cursed country!
The same court that gave him bail which he does not recognize?i guess you ipob's want to have your cake and eat it to?all you pdp supporters,sympathy beggars.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Hades2016(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Does he ever stay at a place. undecided
my sister if you ask me who do you want me to ask .. The man matter just tire me Biko undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / James Ibori Bags Harvard Certificate (Photo) / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.