Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix (37619 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by rufaikoko(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
May Allah protect you to and fro Baba. May He increase you in good health.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by obaival(m): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camels. SMH
God bless you bt u will nt kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by RevT1: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
NorthSide:

Insha Allahu rabil Aalamin you'll be the one to experiance all these. Just mark my words and remember my moniker.

And what has ur words and moniker got to do with anything? As if u are of any significance to anybody.
Go knack ur head on d ground and shout as u usually do.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camels. SMH
u are pained sorri.life na turn by turn beg baba God mk e reach ur turn
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by henryhemon(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
do you know what it means to be a mother and then lose a child?
Innocent guys were sent to their early graves by the army on the order of the demon in aso rock,
do you know the pain their family are going through now?
Why not ask court to issue an arrest warrant on kanu and then you arrest him?
God is not a God of injustice,
Igbo blood have poured a lot in this country,
karma will visit buhari and his descendants even to the 5th generation, amen

Stop making a fool of yourself biko. Your prayers are just waste of breath. Buhari has lived a good life same as his kids pray your father or you get to his level n age. Stop taking your frustration on an innocent man. God don't answer such classless prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by omaolowo(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Who knows whether any letter was transmitted to the National Assembly on this latest trip of Baba?
It will seem there is no indication of the usual temporary promotion of the amiable Prof to Acting President!

I hereby join the masses to pray against the London go-slow that usually holds down Baba for months until the cries of those at home makes him come home to check if the rats have not taken over his "otzer room" as they have exiled him from gaining access to his office.
I am really afraid of why the home bound journey from New York would have to be routed through London. I suggest a few of the rats that drove Baba out of his office be taken to Abuja House in London. I am sure such home bred rats will be more effective in discouraging Baba from his now usual extended over stays in Mama Charlie's land

We wish Baba a safe journey to New York to address the UN General Assembly. Let it be known that if by 36 hours of ending the chores of official duties at the UN Baba is not back in Aso Rock, I will advise the the "Our Mumu Don Do" group take a walk to London. Please take along some of those rats...

Abuja House in London must be made unattractive to the President

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
I didn't read your comment.

As long as you're off-course, what you say or write can't be taken seriously!

I quoted Romans 13: 3-4 for you: 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

Go and read it again!

You, you Amarabae especially need to revisit your values and sense of what is right and wrong!

You cannot constitute yourself as an authority and sovereignty within a sovereignty like Nnamdi Kanu has done. You won't be guiltless before God.

You should know better!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by noscarn91(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Be careful so you don't get choked to death on hate

There is no hate in his statement, he merely and clearly stated the fact , wake up and stop being a slave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by greatiyk4u(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
nonsense!
Let them take their python dance to yorubaland and lets see if you will be happy,
innocent people have been killed in aba and umuahia and you are happy about it,
why not ask the court to issue an arrest warrant on kanu and then arrest him,
but no, he want to keep on spilling Igbo blood!
what kind of dark souls are you people?
I am not an efulefu, I love and stand with my people,
EVIL AND SORROW will befall the household of that dictator in aso rock,
he will never leave this world a happy man,
bloodsucking cursed country!

You need either a good job or a caring. Boyfriend to suppress your frustration......LOVE is the greatest of all commandments that is if you are a christian

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Amarabae(f): 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
henryhemon:
The real problem of our people is victim mentality....they think Hausa's or yorubas are there problem......but never ask themselves questions....what has our leaders aside very few of them done for our region? How come most of us thrive in other environments aside Igbo land?? But any clash with police or the military they will attack harmless northerners,What makes you think in Biafra things will be different?? An Igbo man that will kill his brother cuz of land??
who are the your "our people"? Huh?
Thriving in other land?
You dont see the economic blockage launched at igboland,
do you know the humiliation,caricature,insults we went through before enugu airprt can come up, thanks to stella oduah,
they haunted her for that,
why are they frustrating calabar,onne,warri seaports because they know southeast will benefit from it and for lagos to enjoy seaport monopoly,
why are national projects eluding southeast?
Why did obj tried to frustrate ibeto and give monopoly to dangote over cement?
Why is building a dry port in kaduna more attractive to them than building a river port in onitsha?
Why was the Igbos demonised in 2015 just because we choosed to vote GEJ?
Why is the southeast still having five state?
Tell me any key national headquater in south east
Why is it that the north dont want restructuring,
so nwokem answer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
PataAlhaja:

See as you dey curse like who dem rape in both holes. I'm sure you went to "church" today.

And I'm sure in your heart of hearts, you know those curses are as useless as your last menstrual pad.

Direct your curses to the megalomaniac, hunch-back, thieving albino instead.

You post that kain thing with your real picture in your profile. You are a nurse and you reside in Abuja, right? E be like say you wan DIE!

Tracing and maiming you would be very easy as ABC.

Stupid, ugly, senseless B!tch!

taa go and sit down everybody wants to be heard wetin concern lizard with muscle pool
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
nonsense!
Let them take their python dance to yorubaland and lets see if you will be happy,
innocent people have been killed in aba and umuahia and you are happy about it,
why not ask the court to issue an arrest warrant on kanu and then arrest him,
but no, he want to keep on spilling Igbo blood!
what kind of dark souls are you people?
I am not an efulefu, I love and stand with my people,
EVIL AND SORROW will befall the household of that dictator in aso rock,
he will never leave this world a happy man,
bloodsucking cursed country!
jealousy for buhari and em family go kill una.those who died deserve it.they follow a criminal wit dual citizenship to confront army that are weilding guns wit guts.wht did u expect?now that biafra has been proscribe just advice ur love once if u have any parading them self as ipob to trade wit causion ,the sherif just travel out though but buratai is still in town.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
NorthSide:

Insha Allahu rabil Aalamin you'll be the one to experiance all these. Just mark my words and remember my moniker.
nonsense Allah is a deity and men created Allah from a tree so buhari must see hell before he dies

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
nonsense Allah is a deity and men created Allah from a tree so buhari must see hell before he dies

A God that is crossified and his father failed to save him is that one a god?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
NorthSide:

A God that is crossified and his father failed to save him is that one a god?
a God that allow a prophet to rape a 9 year old girl yet encourages it is that one god look all terrorist are Moslems

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Deeldorado: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

I used to like the girl honestly.. apparently she ain't different from the others here.

Kanu that has been instigating violence deserves to be pampered according to their useless logic while a sitting president has no right to maintain peace and order in his country.

Let her keep wallowing in her folly with her biafra brothers. Nairaland is meant for Nigerians not some seccesionists

So, you support mass murder and extra-judicial killings just because it is not happening in your own backyard. You want her to be happy and clap for the govt for killing people she shares an identity with extra-judicially? You guys are really heartless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
a God that allow a prophet to rape a 9 year old girl yet encourages it is that one god look all terrorist are Moslems

Merry the mother of jesus was 12yrs old when she got married 90yrs old joseph
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
This travel has nothing to do with US summit. He's simply visiting a massage parlour in miami.
For him mind: who nigeria epp!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by guru90: 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
You have setup This country on fire.... Now departed to USA...

karma awaiting all the blood suckers in this Nation include Zoo Nigeria Army...

They respect I have for this Nigeria Army b4....

Now I take Nigeria Army as uneducated force..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Amarabae(f): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Deeldorado:

So, you support mass murder and extra-judicial killings just because it is not happening in your own backyard. You want her to be happy and clap for the govt for killing people she shares an identity with extra-judicially? You guys are really heartless.
thank you sweetheart,
help me ask him,maybe he thinks I am an efulefu,

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Originalsly: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
A completely useless President. How APC managed to deceive 15million human beings into voting this tribalistic little devil is still a mystery.
This dullard would go down history as the worst thing to happen in Nigeria.

A man that killed women and children in '84 and is killing armless Igbos in 2017. Is that not a devil incarnate?
Don't you think you should help solve the mystery?...or you believe this ranting will somehow stop the 15 million from being deceived again in 2019 and not again vote in the ehmmm... tribalistic little devil?
@ topic...as Hungerbad suggested earlier ...that's a good guess at what he had to say in the meeting since most likely....the UN topics will be mostly about terrorism.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by freshest4live: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Does he ever stay at a place. undecided
undecided

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Daeylar(f): 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na wa, all the comments condemning the python dance and condemning the attacks on the Igbo's are being hidden, but comments insulting and mocking Igbo's are left there, that's not right at all.

PS I wonder if this comment will be deleted.
I shouldn't be banned.
I don't deserve a ban
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:

My brother. I shake my head. Its sad. Really.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
presidentMZ:
IGBOS (ipob) will never rule this country call Nigeria, until and unless they've got some senses of reasoning, maybe when the Hausas continue to teach them senses.

Yoruba. your inferiority-induced perpetual war against the igbos is holding Nigeria backwards. Face yoruba issues and leave igbos alone.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
A completely useless President. How APC managed to deceive 15million human beings into voting this tribalistic little devil is still a mystery.
This dullard would go down history as the worst thing to happen in Nigeria.

A man that killed women and children in '84 and is killing armless Igbos in 2017. Is that not a devil incarnate?

My brother, yorubas will DESTROY Nigeria because they Hate igbos. SAD.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
E pain am. Lol

So you woke up this Sunday morning to taunt igbos, while the Nigerian stste sinks beyond recovery. You voted a Devil in 2015 to spite igbos or better still, you voted to RUIN Nigeria.

Your hate for Igbos CAN NEVER change the gift which Nature has bestowed on them, a gift which the gratest yoruba man CAN NEVER have. Continue.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by clintonsparkz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
PataAlhaja:

See as you dey curse like who dem rape in both holes. I'm sure you went to "church" today.

And I'm sure in your heart of hearts, you know those curses are as useless as your last menstrual pad.

Direct your curses to the megalomaniac, hunch-back, thieving albino instead.

You post that kain thing with your real picture in your profile. You are a nurse and you reside in Abuja, right? E be like say you wan DIE!

Tracing and maiming you would be very easy as ABC.

Stupid, ugly, senseless B!tch!

why u insulting her? u foolish Bastard...Idiot!!! yes am igbo...kill yourself..
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:
Na wa, all the comments condemning the python dance and condemning the attacks on the Igbo's are being hidden, but comments insulting and mocking Igbo's are left there, that's not right at all.

PS I wonder if this comment will be deleted.
I shouldn't be banned.
I don't deserve a ban

You ain't see nothing yet. Yorubas have a deep seated hate for igbos, just because they feel intimidated and outclassed by the igbos.
Igbos will have to SHUN politics section of Nairaland for a long time. You igbos need to help yourselves, I swear.
Thank God, am from the Niger Delta and I trust my people (except edo). We wont take this poo on nairaland. Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.