Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix (37611 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / How Acting President Yemi Osinbanjo And Some Governors Are Supporting Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by oneligeria: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
fk001:
Those of you ranting northern governors, did PMB met them in Borno, Kano or sokoto?

They were the one that visited him, every governor is entitle to visit him.

grin grin grin Stop using wrong tenses. Now repeat after me; meet not met. And secondly, entitled not entitle. You may thank me later.

Make una go school una no gree go.

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by EsmeraldaR1(f): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
Bye
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Fearcom(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

I'm quite disappointed in you.

First you call yourself a christian yet you went so low to exhibit your bitterness.

Well, just so you know, your curses are useless and hold no water. Pray they don't backfire on you.
We're done here.

Ouch. Now, that's gotta hurt!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
IGBOS, leave Politics section of Nairaland for yorubas. You are NOT helping yourselves. yorubas will open a silly thread on ipob/biafra to mock igbos and some very stupid igbos will jump on the thread, instead of them to abandon it.

Igbos, igbos, igbos, how many times did i call you. Use your tongue to count yout teeth. Do not converse and debate with people who want your downfall. LEAVE NAIRALAND POLITICS SECTION FOR YORUBAS.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realman87:

YORUBAS, continue hating igbos because they are a better and a naturally gifted tribe. All your hate and envy to bring igbos down is only to HIDE your inferiority. Unfortunately, your efforts will be in vain if igbos can help themselves.

IGBOS, leave Politics section of Nairaland for yorubas. You are NOT helping yourselves. yorubas will open a silly thread on ipob/biafra to mock igbos and some very stupid igbos will jump on the thread, instead of them to abandon it.

Igbos, igbos, igbos, how many times did i call you. Use your tongue to count yout teeth. Do not converse and debate with people who want your downfall. LEAVE NAIRALAND POLITICS SECTION FOR YORUBAS.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Daeylar(f): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realman87:

You ain't see nothing yet. Yorubas have a deep seated hate for igbos, just because they feel intimidated and outclassed by the igbos.
Igbos will have to SHUN politics section of Nairaland for a long time. You igbos need to help yourselves, I swear.
Thank God, am from the Niger Delta and I trust my people (except edo). We wont take this poo on nairaland. Nonsense.

How would you have handled it?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Bridget95(f): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
waledeji:

Your own case is worse, you are neither here nor there.
You are not accepted by your iPod kindreds here on Nairaland, the real south south guys here on Nairaland don't take you serious because you are neither here nor there, even in romance section you are always been humiliated.
Yet you are not different from your iPod brothers who sees yorubas as their problem.
You need to take a break from Nairaland and pay more attention to your kids and your hubby.

And probably get an Afonja demon as your cumcubine if your oga nor dey give the attention you needed cheesy cheesy cheesy
she can't turn her back on her armless people being killed in cold blood by a tyrant who has done nothing to the Fulani herdsmen who are ranked as the third most dangerous terror group by the global terrorism index and global terror watch.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by AK481(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

First you call yourself a christian yet you went so low to exhibit your bitterness.

Well, just so you know, your curses are useless and hold no water. Pray they don't backfire on you.
We're done here.

Who will not insult Buhari?

No human born of a woman and with the fear and life love of God in him will watch the death and senseless killings in abia state and keep mute or indifferent.

That you have people happy and rejoicing means that the don't fit into the description above.

All true igbos are annoyed,a lot that were sitting on the fence have joined the ring to box.

The literate once are now showing concern ,the struggle will be multifaceted.

What on for part 2

Part one ended 1-0 in favour of Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by AK481(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by alansary0064(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
he didn't meet with some governors but with Northern governors....

Buhari is a certified tribalist and coupist
A leader who derives Joy in killing unarmed civilians

Buhari and his family should know that nothing lasts forever
U should have try to understand d context b4 makin dis comment. He(President) urge them to preach unity in their respective state.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

How would you have handled it?

Very simple- How many of us ND do you see here nowadays? Answer me. Yolobats CAN NOT open a thread to mock ND and you see us jump on the thread. No. We will embarass the op by shunning the thread. Lastly, we can also DESTROY Nairaland. Dont ask me how?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Daeylar(f): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realman87:

Very simple- How many of us ND do you see here nowadays? Answer me. Yolobats CAN NOT open a thread to mock ND and you see us jump on the thread. No. We will embarass the op by shunning the thread. Lastly, we can also DESTROY Nairaland. Dont ask me how?

All right I will keep that in mind thanks,

Lol, but you know I have to ask
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

All right I will keep that in mind thanks,

Lol, but you know I have to ask

Yes I know. Thats why I answered you respectfully wink
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Must they all be Hussas
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Daeylar(f): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realman87:

This is what I have to ask embarassed embarassed
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by heysquare(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
nonsense!
Let them take their python dance to yorubaland and lets see if you will be happy,
innocent people have been killed in aba and umuahia and you are happy about it,
why not ask the court to issue an arrest warrant on kanu and then arrest him,
but no, he want to keep on spilling Igbo blood!
what kind of dark souls are you people?
I am not an efulefu, I love and stand with my people,
EVIL AND SORROW will befall the household of that dictator in aso rock,
he will never leave this world a happy man,
bloodsucking cursed country!
bros d one for yoruba land was called crocodile smiles in 2016. most of us supported t wen it was lunched. dose dat benefited from d smiles of crocodile wud never try to see d smiles again cos it wasnt a good smiles. since dat time thr was peace in dat area, lagos and ogun

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
nonsense!
Let them take their python dance to yorubaland and lets see if you will be happy,
innocent people have been killed in aba and umuahia and you are happy about it,
why not ask the court to issue an arrest warrant on kanu and then arrest him,
but no, he want to keep on spilling Igbo blood!
what kind of dark souls are you people?
I am not an efulefu, I love and stand with my people,
EVIL AND SORROW will befall the household of that dictator in aso rock,
he will never leave this world a happy man,
bloodsucking cursed country!
God does not listen to pigs like you

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
God does not listen to pigs like you

Guy. She did not curse you na. Or are you the dictator or his defender. na wao. Loyal slave.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Alphasoar(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kiakia:
How many days will he stay in UK this time? Did he hand over to his Vice?
We never know bro, he can always stay in UK and transmit letter to National Assembly. We will always wish him safe return!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Daeylar:

This is what I have to ask embarassed embarassed

lol. Its classified.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by obiageIi(f): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
he didn't meet with some governors but with Northern governors....

Buhari is a certified tribalist and coupist
A leader who derives Joy in killing unarmed civilians

Buhari and his family should know that nothing lasts forever
which governors was gej meeting in his time? delta, akwa ibom and abia. Bigotry didn't start today

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by obiageIi(f): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camels. SMH
Some truth spoken here
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realman87:

Guy. She did not curse you na. Or are you the dictator or his defender. na wao. Loyal slave.
your useless pig and coward of a father is the slave. Are Igbos not slaves to the NA and its python dance? Useless mud swimmers and drinkers. Have your father and her father ever been nominated as an ordinary village head, talk more of a ward councillor? What right does she have to lay powerless curses on another's father and the president of our nation. It shall not be well with your parents for supporting here. your parents will die a shameful and miserable death. Dirty pig and föolish coward like you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by henryhemon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Amarabae:
who are the your "our people"? Huh?
Thriving in other land?
You dont see the economic blockage launched at igboland,
do you know the humiliation,caricature,insults we went through before enugu airprt can come up, thanks to stella oduah,
they haunted her for that,
why are they frustrating calabar,onne,warri seaports because they know southeast will benefit from it and for lagos to enjoy seaport monopoly,
why are national projects eluding southeast?
Why did obj tried to frustrate ibeto and give monopoly to dangote over cement?
Why is building a dry port in kaduna more attractive to them than building a river port in onitsha?
Why was the Igbos demonised in 2015 just because we choosed to vote GEJ?
Why is the southeast still having five state?
Tell me any key national headquater in south east
Why is it that the north dont want restructuring,
so nwokem answer

Nne read all those you mentioned slowly then tell yourself the truth if that's Buhari's fault and why didn't our people make noise when our perceived brother Gej was in power?? But you still went ahead to vote for someone who did nothing for You. All out of hate for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by brushesz: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by sayaya101(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Safe journey my dear president...
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by krayon22: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dt man is a walking dead....u can see dat in all dose pictures,he is on support....see d last pic,d other governors r using dia body to support him so dt he wont fall........kikikikikikikiki..
Rubbish
Arrant rubbish
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Jmighty1: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:
Godspeed Mr President.. I wish you safe trip

I can't wait to see the look on Ipob pigs & idiots faces when Trump finally welcomes Nigeria's (giant of Africa) president.

Fools will bring stories of photoshop as always.. petty beings

Useless Oduduwa with no sense of pity
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
your useless pig and coward of a father is the slave. Are Igbos not slaves to the NA and its python dance? Useless mud swimmers and drinkers. Have your father and her father ever been nominated as an ordinary village head, talk more of a ward councillor? What right does she have to lay powerless curses on another's father and the president of our nation. It shall not be well with your parents for supporting here. your parents will die a shameful and miserable death. Dirty pig and föolish coward like you

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

We're done here.

So a Christian does not have the ability to be bitter ur joking.
people hate buhari more now and don't be surprised what the negative psychic energy of millions of people can do.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Coolgent(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
devindevin2000:
Look at the people ruling smart Igbos and Yorubas. Look at Hausa Fulani entering brand new Mercedes benz 600. If not for one Nigeria and ND oil, they will be in the same condition as Chad and Niger on camels. SMH
Ipob/terrorist
Re: President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realman87:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Dont 4get to post their obituary here. Bye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK Medical Trip (Photos, Video) / Senate President Saraki Lied In His Official Election Forms - Sahara Reporters / N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.