Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

If Not For Blood......... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Not For Blood......... (1443 Views)

Hypertension, Diabetes, Blood Pressure And Obesity / Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband / Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For Blood......... by IfeomaRash(f): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2017
Hh
Re: If Not For Blood......... by Florblu(f): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Babe I'm sorry about this.How can a father be this cruel?
Do all you can to fulfill the scripture(respect your father and your mother that your days maybe long)
Re: If Not For Blood......... by nursennenny(f): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
Take heart ,its only for a while .
Re: If Not For Blood......... by IfeomaRash(f): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
T
Re: If Not For Blood......... by IfeomaRash(f): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Florblu:
Babe I'm sorry about this.How can a father be this cruel?
Do all you can to fulfill the scripture(respect your father and your mother that your days maybe long)
Thanks a lot
Re: If Not For Blood......... by eyinjuege: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
I believe you are of age now, move out of the house and leave your father with his responsibilities.
I would advice you start thinking of your future and your own future children.
Try and invest in yourself. Your younger ones are not really your responsibility. They are your parents' responsibilities. Once again, my advice to you is to invest maximally on yourself. Go back to school, and finish yoir education if you can. If you have, start doing professional courses that can make your life better.
There's a proverb that says when a fire is burning, you look after yourself first. Even on a plane, in times of turbulence or danger, they advice you to wear your oxygen masks first before you help your children or those around you to wear theirs.
If you end up useless, and in penury, you would be of no use to any member of your family including your siblings.
A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: If Not For Blood......... by baby124: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Where una mama de see these kind men, marry, born. Where is your mother by the way? Please you need to leave that environment. Make sure your younger siblings go to him first for school fees before coming to you. Start forming that you don't have money so that you can save. Say they are not paying full salary at work anymore. Save money and get a small apartment and start going to school part time.

That you put your life on the line for your siblings does not mean they will give a damn about you in future. So make sure you educate yourself and find things to do to make life a little bit more comfortable.

Learn to believe in yourself and don't let those curses get to you. Your father has cursed himself by cursing you. He made you. So all his curses on you will affect him and not you. Don't ever let someone who is obviously mentally unstable to derail your path or put you down.

It is well with you and you will overcome. Your father's words and curses will never ever manifest in your life because God fights for people like you against all plans and words of evil people.

Please save and leave that environment as soon as you can. Put a distance between you and your father. If he doesn't learn to talk to you in a civilized and mature manner please cut him off so you can have peace. But keep communication open with your siblings.

You are a hardworking, compassionate and kind girl. If you believe in yourself and continue to be good, the blessings you will receive will be too much for you. Don't fall into temptation of running into the hands of men to feel good about yourself. Hold on and be steadfast. All that is for you will come for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For Blood......... by IfeomaRash(f): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2017
baby124:
Where una mama de see these kind men, marry, born. Where is your mother by the way? Please you need to leave that environment. Make sure your younger siblings go to him first for school fees before coming to you. Start forming that you don't have money so that you can save. Say they are not paying full salary at work anymore. Save money and get a small apartment and start going to school part time.

That you put your life on the line for your siblings does not mean they will give a damn about you in future. So make sure you educate yourself and find things to do to make life a little bit more comfortable.

Learn to believe in yourself and don't let those curses get to you. Your father has cursed himself by cursing you. He made you. So all his curses on you will affect him and not you. Don't ever let someone who is obviously mentally unstable to derail your path or put you down.

It is well with you and you will overcome. Your father's words and curses will never ever manifest in your life because God fights for people like you against all plans and words of evil people.

Please save and leave that environment as soon as you can. Put a distance between you and your father. If he doesn't learn to talk to you in a civilized and mature manner please cut him off so you can have peace. But keep communication open with your siblings.

You are a hardworking, compassionate and kind girl. If you believe in yourself and continue to be good, the blessings you will receive will be too much for you. Don't fall into temptation of running into the hands of men to feel good about yourself. Hold on and be steadfast. All that is for you will come for you.
j
Re: If Not For Blood......... by ImaIma1(f): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Don't give your dad too much attention. Respect him as your father and do what u can. But don't try too hard to make him love you because he will keep taking advantage of it. Move out if you can and be scarce. Let him learn to respect you. And develop yourself as the person above me advised.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For Blood......... by jaksmillioniar: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
eyinjuege:
I believe you are of age now, move out of the house and leave your father with his responsibilities.
I would advice you start thinking of your future and your own future children.
Try and invest in yourself. Your younger ones are not really your responsibility. They are your parents' responsibilities. Once again, my advice to you is to invest maximally on yourself. Go back to school, and finish yoir education if you can. If you have, start doing professional courses that can make your life better.
There's a proverb that says when a fire is burning, you look after yourself first. Even on a plane, in times of turbulence or danger, they advice you to wear your oxygen masks first before you help your children or those around you to wear theirs.
If you end up useless, and in penury, you would be of no use to any member of your family including your siblings.
A word is enough for the wise.
bad advise whybdid u hate men
Re: If Not For Blood......... by eyinjuege: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
bad advise whybdid u hate men

You will soon go back to NL prison if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: If Not For Blood......... by jaksmillioniar: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
eyinjuege:

You will soon go back to NL prison if care is not taken.
did u wish to get me mad
Re: If Not For Blood......... by eyinjuege: 12:00am On Sep 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
did u wish to get me mad

I don't need to do that.
Did you enjoy your time there to reflect on your ways, and how to be a better person?

1 Like

Re: If Not For Blood......... by cococandy(f): 5:31am On Sep 26, 2017
So called heads of households being messy fathers all about town. It's like family section is currently littered with bad father threads. What's going on?

5 Likes

Re: If Not For Blood......... by jaksmillioniar: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

I don't need to do that.
Did you enjoy your time there to reflect on your ways, and how to be a better person?
am a better person than you I dont go about hating women as u or cococandy hate a man.I av a heart of gold I knw most tried to get me angry. am a mature guy and I joke a lot. I never deserves a ban

(1) (Reply)

My Next Flat Neighbo Always Maltreating Her House Help / Help A Brother Get His Life Back On Track. / The Best Son In Law Ever: A Tribute To My Amazing Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.