Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband (3119 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by opejulie10: 1:54am On Jan 20, 2020
It’s past 1 am in the morning and I have been coughing out blood and I have the worst stomach ache and body pains,I am even so scared to close my eyes and sleep for the fear of been stabbed, I slept in my kids room ,the locks are spoilt

Rewind to what happened to the previous day.Yes we have been having issues but he has never lifted his hands to beat me,I called him I was pregnant again with our third child and I don’t know what to do,at the peak of my career,I am pregnant again.

I had my first child was I was 19,I was still in school
I had my second child and I almost lost my job as a temporary staff.
I am permanent staff now and was recently promoted,I am pregnant again, I told him I am confused,anytime I tend to move forward in my life,He doesn’t care about the withdrawal method anymore,He makes sure he cums in me just to ruin and burden me,can’t I be free too for once.
Instead of him to find a soothing words so we would find a solution to it,he walked away from the conversation to the sitting room,after waiting for an hour for him to come back,I decided to go the pharmacy to get drugs for my second child,I came back and the gate was locked,I banged the gate,no one answered,I called his line till from 10pm till 12 am ,he didn’t pick, it dawned on me he intentionally locked me out, I was wearing his boxers and a light top,I had to call my brothers to pick me up so I can sleep and go back home the next morning,I called my mom to report him and she told me, he has called him already to open the gate for me when I return home,I got home yesterday morning and he still didn’t open the gate,our neighbor came outside to get something and I used the opportunity to enter the gate.When I entered he wasn’t bothered,no questions,nothing,he just lied down there looking at me,I was so pained and I questioned him why will he treat me that way knowing my condition,he didn’t even answer,he just pick his incoming call and he was directing a lady to come to our house,I sparked and told him if he should bring any lady in this house he will regret his actions , he told me to repeat myself,out of anger I abused him and threw his phone away,the same phone I have been calling since yesterday and you didn’t pick and a lady called you just once in my presence,the phone didn’t ring twice and you want me to keep mute,I abused him and he punched me in my neck and my stomach,maybe I would have been dead if not for our neighbors,it’s midnight now and I have been coughing out blood and having bad dreams that he is chasing me with a knife, I am scared of staying alone with him at home,my parents said I should go and beg him for forgiveness and move on

But I don’t think I can move on from this,I am making plans quietly to leave this country with my children in the next five years,I can’t endure this anymore but for the main time I will pretend all his fine because of my kids
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Jgoldie: 2:03am On Jan 20, 2020
It’s well
My prayers are with you
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Janosky: 2:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by delishpot: 2:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Keep pretending. Just keep pretending until he kills you nnu?

4 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Janosky: 2:19am On Jan 20, 2020
opejulie10:
It’s past 1 am in the morning and I have been coughing out blood and I have the worst stomach ache and body pains,I am even so scared to close my eyes and sleep for the fear of been stabbed, I slept in my kids room ,the locks are spoilt

Rewind to what happened to the previous day.Yes we have been having issues but he has never lifted his hands to beat me,I called him I was pregnant again with our third child and I don’t know what to do,at the peak of my career,I am pregnant again.

I had my first child was I was 19,I was still in school
I had my second child and I almost lost my job as a temporary staff.
I am permanent staff now and was recently promoted,I am pregnant again, I told him I am confused,anytime I tend to move forward in my life,He doesn’t care about the withdrawal method anymore,He makes sure he cums in me just to ruin and burden me,can’t I be free too for once.
Instead of him to find a soothing words so we would find a solution to it,he walked away from the conversation to the sitting room,after waiting for an hour for him to come back,I decided to go the pharmacy to get drugs for my second child,I came back and the gate was locked,I banged the gate,no one answered,I called his line till from 10pm till 12 am ,he didn’t pick, it dawned on me he intentionally locked me out, I was wearing his boxers and a light top,I had to call my brothers to pick me up so I can sleep and go back home the next morning,I called my mom to report him and she told me, he has called him already to open the gate for me when I return home,I got home yesterday morning and he still didn’t open the gate,our neighbor came outside to get something and I used the opportunity to enter the gate.When I entered he wasn’t bothered,no questions,nothing,he just lied down there looking at me,I was so pained and I questioned him why will he treat me that way knowing my condition,he didn’t even answer,he just pick his incoming call and he was directing a lady to come to our house,I sparked and told him if he should bring any lady in this house he will regret his actions , he told me to repeat myself,out of anger I abused him and threw his phone away,the same phone I have been calling since yesterday and you didn’t pick and a lady called you just once in my presence,the phone didn’t ring twice and you want me to keep mute,I abused him and he punched me in my neck and my stomach,maybe I would have been dead if not for our neighbors,it’s midnight now and I have been coughing out blood and having bad dreams that he is chasing me with a knife, I am scared of staying alone with him at home,my parents said I should go and beg him for forgiveness and move on

But I don’t think I can move on from this,I am making plans quietly to leave this country with my children in the next five years,I can’t endure this anymore but for the main time I will pretend all his fine because of my kids
Coughing of blood is not healthy.
Call your family members NOW to come immediately and take you to the hospital for urgent medical attention.

What's the relationship between your spouse and the lady he spoke with on the phone?
You should have found out before losing your temper and raining abuses on him.
Your marriage has serious issues....

After your treatment , you may need to leave that toxic environment temporarily to recover your health and peace of mind before you plan your next option.
You & your spouse and both families must sit down and seek amicable resolution to douse this " dangerous fire" that's threatening your home and your life
Don't lose your life in the marriage, shuooo !!
Only a mother that is alive and healthy can take care of her kids.
God gave you brain, use it.

7 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by blaise26abj(m): 2:25am On Jan 20, 2020
Why would your parents tell you to apologize? Incredible.

People say things in anger but it shouldn’t resort to battery. Take pictures and send to your parents as well as his. Maybe they will understand the gravity of the situation if they see it. Try to get both families to wade into the matter. But if it happens again, madam RUN for your life. Please get medical help as soon as you can.

4 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by tammie24: 2:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Your parents telling you to beg him for what exactly?
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 20, 2020
See, you're blaming him for the timing of your pregnancies and by extension, for your kids. Let's assume as you got pregnant at 19, you were probably naive and your husband didn't know better then, so you got pregnant, that's excusable and for some women, those achievements you failed to have at the time your peers were getting would make you resent that man with the mindset that he took it away from you. This here is basic for those who know so I understand you here.

From your second pregnancy timing, blame yourself. You know your body more than your husband does and your life should be in your hands 100%. There were a lot you could have done to avoid getting pregnant if your husband failed to use CD. You could've gone out to get pills, there are a lot of after sex pills or herbs to flush out sperm but you ate and slept on it so why blame the man?

Back to your fight, for your husband to walk away means you said a lot of nonsense to him, but that wasn't enough, you left the house without telling him where you were going to. I guess if he knew you went to buy drugs for your second child, he won't have locked you outside. As you come spark later na him the man spark too so na 1-1. After all, people handle anger differently.

Na your mouth make them beat you although your husband no get sense too. How person go carry hand dey beat pregant woman? Even if na devil push her come, you no Waka comot? Sorry oh! As you no get power to fight back, just carry yourself go hospital as you dey vomit blood.

16 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by mumumugu(m): 3:18am On Jan 20, 2020
early marriage na scam

3 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by GraGra247(m): 3:23am On Jan 20, 2020
PLEASE FORGET ABOUT 5 YEARS TIME.

LEAVE THE MARRIAGE RIGHT NOW.

8 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 20, 2020
well, you need to go see the doctor first to do a proper scan, hopefully, he hasn't injured the fetus. Secondly, you need to stop abusing your husband or getting provoked especially in your condition. Most times men don't like it when you decide to put them in a family way especially with an unplanned pregnancy. You should know too well to have taken prescription family planning drugs when you know he loves to cum in you. Just calm down and out all your worries in God's hand.Pele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by daddytime(m): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2020
So much unspoken....

There's so much wrong with this marriage.

You even have a 5-year plan without your hubby, a plan I'm a hundred percent sure you have been nursing even before this latest gbege.

A relationship never thrives under such deceitful/conceited conditions, because you both lack communication, and aren't true t yourselves and the course.

To begin to salvage this relationship, you guys have got to go back to the basics and get at the root of all that is aching your marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Nukilia: 5:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Look for a house elsewhere and rent for the sake of your life. If you don't, pressure might finish you lipsrsealed
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Winneygirl(f): 5:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Your health first.
Don't sit in the house vomiting blood and posting on Nairaland.
You got punched in the stomach while pregnant.
Instead of going to a hospital, you stay at home,and come online to rant.
I believe you are praying that the punch will lead to a miscarriage. Then you will forever accuse your husband of killing your child, not minding the fact that you didn't want the baby in the first place.

9 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by cococandy(f): 5:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Get checked out first before other things

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2020
When it comes to an abusive marriage, please walk away, get a separation at least. Thankfully you are employed. I don't really care who started what but once one partner starts becoming physical, I always advice the other partner to walk away.

Life is too short to be miserable. By the way, since you didn't want kids, you should have gone to do a form of family planning. It's your body. Your husband and yourself ought to agree at the number of kids to have, but never forget it's you that the stress falls on.

4 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by eyinjuege: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Sorry o, OP.
Pls go to the hospital and get yourself checked out. Take several pictures and afterwards, make a report at the police station.
There are also domestic violence lines you can call in Lagos ( I'm assuming you live in Lagos).
I'm sure you want this nipped in the bud.
Secondly, you can go for family planning you know. You should be more proactive regarding your reproductive health

3 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by LordKO(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Your crass and expedient personality is very evident from the little you've said here. Just take care of your health anyway.

Of course, I don't hold brief for your husband.

6 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by sisisioge: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Omg! Please go to the hospital first...you can muse about his feelings later. May God help you dear, you shall not die in the hands of your husband!

1 Like

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Sweetdeji6(f): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Seek medical attention. If DAT is the first time he's raising his hands at u then something is terribly wrong. UV been with him for years n u kno him better than we do so pls make things right.
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Kendumazy(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmm. Another one.
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Lamanii22(f): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2020
You need urgent medication... Coughing out blood isn't a good thing... You and your husband need some time apart... For awhile... Does your husband work?

1 Like

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Ishilove: 8:47am On Jan 20, 2020
The same husband you suspect is gay?

1 Like

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by crackkhaus: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Lol, this same poster who once suspected her husband of being gay. cheesy

Continue with the plan to run away with your kids my dear, make sure you pretend that all is fine until then as you have decided. You don't need any further advise and you have the support of the Canadian Home Office.

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by crackkhaus: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Ishilove:
The same husband you suspect is gay?
Why did you beat me to it? angry
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Ishilove: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2020
crackkhaus:

Why did you beat me to it? angry
grin grin grin

The lady seems like a problematic person with acidic tongue, but I'm not supporting domestic violence. She admitted that he has never touched her, but for him to go as far as punching her on her belly shows the acidic tongue finally hit a nerve. Her parents are not even supporting her.

Let her carry herself to the hospital and learn to curb her sharp mouth.

1 Like

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by baby124: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2020
SMH. Some of you never run out of super stories.
Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Cletus77(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Preye001:
See, you're blaming him for the timing of your pregnancies and by extension, for your kids. Let's assume as you got pregnant at 19, you were probably naive and your husband didn't know better then, so you got pregnant, that's excusable and for some women, those achievements you failed to have at the time your peers were getting would make you resent that man with the mindset that he took it away from you. This here is basic for those who know so I understand you here.

From your second pregnancy timing, blame yourself. You know your body more than your husband does and your life should be in your hands 100%. There were a lot you could have done to avoid getting pregnant if your husband failed to use CD. You could've gone out to get pills, there are a lot of after sex pills or herbs to flush out sperm but you ate and slept on it so why blame the man?

Back to your fight, for your husband to walk away means you said a lot of nonsense to him, but that wasn't enough, you left the house without telling him where you were going to. I guess if he knew you went to buy drugs for your second child, he won't have locked you outside. As you come spark later na him the man spark too so na 1-1. After all, people handle anger differently.

Na your mouth make them beat you although your husband no get sense too. How person go carry hand dey beat pregant woman? Even if na devil push her come, you no Waka comot? Sorry oh! As you no get power to fight back, just carry yourself go hospital as you dey vomit blood.

Woman beater close ur mouth!

How can a man punch his pregnant wife? Are you sure you're ok?

3 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by thorpido(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
If you don't want to get pregnant,then you take responsibility.You go on family planning and not wait for your husband to cum or not.

Go to the hospital and get yourself checked out to ensure all is well.

You initiated the violence by hitting the phone off your husband but he acted foolishly by beating you.You need to have a family meeting to sort this out.

Abuse has started in your home and only grace will put a stop to it.I hope it doesn't continue so you can have a peaceful home.

3 Likes

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Triniti(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
This marriage of a thing keeps getting scarier each passing day. Why would any sensible human being punch a pregnant woman in her stomach? I don’t know how far you went in provoking him, but punching you was taking things a bit too far. You need to get your parents involved and go see your doctor ASAP

1 Like

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Internal bleeding? Go to d hospital pls

1 Like

Re: Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband by CSTR2: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
You punch person wey dey born for you like say na your fellow man you dey punch. shocked

Some men na wa o.

Things I hear about in marriages are mind bending.

Who the hell does he think he is? Because he get chance to marry woman put for house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / I Need A Flask Cooler That Can Hold Food For At Least 24 Hours / Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.