Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! (7670 Views)

Can Someone Upload This Music For Me Here Or Tell Me The Name? / Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It / Tell Us What Your Favorite Song, Band And Genre Are! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
JeSoul:

Yeah true. Even the in-built ones, you have to turn down the tv or any other thing as it'll interfere. But once you get the tuning thing down, it becomes second nature and in good time you won't even need the tuner, your ears will be the judge! I'm trying to slowly get to that point myself.

Yeah you are right, with time it should become second nature.

Here's a pic of my fender, the one with the built-in tuner. I'll take some pics when I get home up close and personal so you can get an idea.
If you're truly down at some point, I'll show you the best, dopest, flyest guitar teacher on the face of the planet lol. He's somewhere in london and has an entire beginners series of tens of videos on every guitar subject ranging from people who've never touched a guitar to intermediates. And its all FREE! imagine that lol.

She is a beauty including those comfortable sofa! grin

This is london, who no like free thing? This na london and recession bite hard for here, I no go mind at all. wink

Lol, I have finally found my twin cheesy. I cannot say enough bad things about autotune. Did you see the new "We Are the World" video? even rappers like lil wayne with toad voices were singing there too, I don't know what this world has come to.

I remember staying awake back then to watch the original "We are the world" and it was and still very good memory. I have avoided watching the remake as I do cannot stand and watch as a classic is destroyed. Lil wayne in an "we are the world" remake? No thanks. Some classics shouldn't be touched - EVER. "We are the world" is one of them.

Then I will come armed with the music from the likes of Sade, Lauryn Hill, Bob Marley, Mos Def, IndiaArie etc. When I have children, they will be banned from listening to most of today's music. Na "oldies" I go dey play for them straight from the crib.

It pains me to say this, but I feel we are a dying breed. Music these days is for the moment. Do you think "Yahoozee" will have an appeal 3years from now on? I think it is higly unlikely, but then most [autotune generation] will disagree lol.

Lol, that's cool. Yeah yeah, I love finding and working with gems in the ruff. Def. We go dey talk. I swing by this section from time to time but usually met with modenine this, and tuface that, beyonce this, jayz that. I just waka commot. lol. But I see there're some serious artists in here and that's mad cool. smiley

No worries. A breathe of fresh air is always welcome for my book. grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by wengewenge: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
el razur
this ur hatred for autotune is something else. some people dont have a good enuff voice,should they go and die cuzz u dislike autotune
lil wayne voice is crap. tpain real voice is crap. young jeezy too. autotune vst changed these completely, now that is what i call ''voice solution '' instead of playahating on it. u need to hear some voices b4 u urself will recommend some pitch changing.
like it or not autotune is an advancement in music tech for some people. lemme hear u rap first i will tell u whether u need autotune on ur voice or not, i hope u dont sound like a drunk frog o grin grin

semid4lyfe:

This thread is full of grammar & too much technical B.S.

why dont u just leave if u dont understand , or better still watch and learn . i was once like u anyways. wink

el razur:

No vex. What stuff do you use? I am betting my money it is fruity loops too?

are u hating on fruity loops cuzzz u aint got fruity skillz shocked shocked now i understand why u hate on fruity,.hmm interesting.

el razur:

Folks around here do not like any criticism of any kind when it comes to naija music.

NOT that we dont like criticism, u just need to understand where naija music is evolving from to understand why we dont allow any foul mouth to critic our kinda style. we cant be like the americans they are white we are black ! we are completely different , simple.!
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
wengewenge:

el razur
this your hatred for autotune is something else. some people dont have a good enuff voice,should they go and die cuzz u dislike autotune
lil wayne voice is crap. tpain real voice is crap. young jeezy too. autotune vst changed these completely, now that is what i call ''voice solution '' instead of playahating on it. u need to hear some voices b4 u urself will recommend some pitch changing.
like it or not autotune is an advancement in music tech for some people.  lemme hear u rap first i will tell u whether u need autotune on your voice or not, i hope u dont sound like a drunk frog o grin grin

If you do not have a good enough voice, you get voice coaching or better still stay away from singing? Just a thought.  Autotune is done to death with most song and it is more or less a substitute to those who cannot sing lately. Auto tune was originally designed so that if a singer goes out of range, a slight correction is made so that it is not noticed. It is not a substitution for singing a whole track like most singers are doing now.

How is stating I dislike Autotune is playahating? I prefer proper singing than listening to artificial and manipulated auto tune non-sense, that no be playahating grin

No, auto tune is not an advancement. That is like saying the use of steroids in Olympics is an advancement. It is nothing but cheating.  grin grin

My focus is more on making back tracks not rapping. Wait, did you just suggest you will recommend autotue for a rap vocal? Lmao. You have just shown why I dislike autotune. lol.

Oh another problem with autotune, you cannot play live on stage with the same autotune crap, it is hard to pull of when singing live. grin

are u hating on fruity loops cuzzz u aint got fruity skillz shocked shocked now i understand why u hate on fruity,.hmm interesting.

I have nothing but respect for fruityloops and those who use them. However, given the fact that it is easily hacked and readily available. Given the fact that Nigeria is well known for piracy, it is not too much to suggest that FL is common in naija. Again how that translate as hating I dont even know. Can a brother not say a sentence without people thinking he is "hating"? grin Kai looooorddddamerceee. shocked

NOT that we dont like criticism, u just need to understand where naija music is evolving from to understand why we dont allow any foul mouth to critic our kinda style. we cant be like the americans they are white we are black ! we are completely different , simple.!

I hear you. Time will tell.  cheesy
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by wengewenge: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2010
ElRazur:

If you do not have a good enough voice, you get voice coaching or better still stay away from singing? Just a thought.  Autotune is done to death with most song and it is more or less a substitute to those who cannot sing lately. Auto tune was originally designed so that if a singer goes out of range, a slight correction is made so that it is not noticed. It is not a substitution for singing a whole track like most singers are doing now.

How is stating I dislike Autotune is playahating?

I hear you. Time will tell.  cheesy

thats the problem human beings have understanding life. the fact that drugs cure people, does it mean some people cannot abuse it? in order to get high? that is their decision not yours, if u dont like autotune music , just close your ears or shut your earlobes. grin grin   autotune has done more good than harm IMO. your point is baseless.

ElRazur:

I have nothing but respect for fruityloops and those who use them. However, given the fact that it is easily hacked and readily available. Given the fact that Nigeria is well known for piracy

what are u insinuating .americans do the hacking we just help em use it. so i think your spewing bullocks.

ElRazur:

No vex. What stuff do you use? I am betting my money it is fruity loops too?

u keep contradicting urself when trying to defend your earlier misyarn , the only problem is you are not intellectually capable to handle and correct your misyarns. only a few nairalanders are good in doing that /. try and learn from the best. eldee is the least in that category u will do well trying to make him ur nl idol. sauron is anoda example but he hasnt been online for some days , guess he's writing exams or washing toilets in north london. grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2010
How is my point baseless when one - Autotune is used as a disguise by today's artist to hide their not-so-great-voices? Two, most artist with good voice hardly use it - Mary J Blige, Lauryn hill, Michael Jackson etc. I suppose that in itself is saying something.  Finally, how can it have done more good when every one sounds the same and when the effect cannot be pulled off in a live setting?  Yeah what ever you say.

So you deny pirated fruity loop is been used alot? You deny fruity loop is not one of the most commonly DAW used in Nigeria? Nice.

Erm, if you say so. I do not have to prove myself. I am not one of those guys, so I won't keep dragging this. Anything you say.  grin

PS
Remember, time will tell if folks around here do accept criticism. Gosh the time was just too soon.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2010
I think it's a matter of personal taste. This idea that some individuals' personal preference should be the ideal is misguided, IMHO. As an artist I can't stand auto-tune and I don't want it anywhere near anything I do.  But I do like some songs I hear that have auto-tune. I won't hate on a song that sounds good just because it has auto-tunin on it. I think that's just letting my bias get the best of me. Some people have a lot of creativity and may not have great voices and there are some artistes with great voices and zero talent. People have to make the best of their situations and I don't think one should fault people for trying.  Nobody hands out anything for free in this industry so if autotunin is what is going to help a certain artist get where he/she wants to be then I wish him/her all the best. Just my opinion.

@Jeseoul. Wsup my sista?  smiley Make we hear your muzik nah. .  I need to shake body  grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2010
I have given my reasons as to why I dislike it, but it seems this is just not sinking in.

JayZ who is one of the most commercial rapper there is, even criticised the use of autotune. Surely, that is saying something?

I won't use autotune on my voice, nor will I encourage anyone am working with to do so. I have good enough reasons in my opinion to stand against it. smiley
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2010
Jay Z is one successful rapper and is entitled to his opinion. There are other successful rappers that use auto-tune. An appeal to a Jay-Z song in defense of a position is irrelevant IMO.

haha. I don forget say na music section I dey. See me dey turn my killer-instinct debate mode on.  tongue tongue No mind me o.

ElRazur:

I won't use autotune on my voice, nor will I encourage anyone am working with to do so.

I feel U. And i won't touch that s.h.it either. wink
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2010

Opponents of the plug-in argue Auto-Tune has a negative effect on society's perception and consumption of music. In 2009, Time magazine quoted an unnamed Grammy-winning recording engineer as saying, "Let's just say I've had Auto-Tune save vocals on everything from Britney Spears to Bollywood soundtrack albums. And every singer now presumes that you'll just run their voice through the box." The same article expressed "hope that pop's fetish for uniform perfect pitch will fade," speculating that pop-music songs have become harder to differentiate from one another, as "track after track has perfect pitch."[10] At the 51st Grammy Awards, the band Death Cab for Cutie made an appearance wearing blue ribbons to protest the use of Auto-Tune in the music industry.[11] The lead single of Jay-Z's 2009 album The Blueprint 3 is titled "grin.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)". Jay-Z elaborated that he wrote the song under the personal belief that far too many people had jumped on the Auto-Tune bandwagon and that the trend had become a gimmick.[12][13]

The Anti-Auto-Tune Movement is a campaign to indicate the protest of Auto-Tune by including a symbol on the artist's album. The CD "Miss Fortune" by singer-songwriter Allison Moorer has a sticker stating that "Absolutely no vocal tuning or pitch correction was used in the making of this record". [14] A 2003 article states that "According to industry insiders, many successful mainstream artists in most genres of music – perhaps a majority of artists – are using pitch correction". Timothy Powell, a producer/engineer interviewed for the article stated that he is "even starting to see vocal tuning devices show up in concert settings"; he states that "That's more of an ethical dilemma – people pay a premium dollar to see artists and artists want people to see them at their best." [15] In a 2004 article, Neil McCormick called Auto-Tune a "particularly sinister invention that has been putting extra shine on pop vocals since the 1990s" by taking "a poorly sung note and transpos[ing] it, placing it dead center of where it was meant to be".

Taken from wiki.

smiley

JayZ's opinion just happen to be in the same wavelength as mine and to be honest, I will take his opinion as a result.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 12:52am On Mar 02, 2010
The main opinions that matter in the music industry are those of the buying public. When the public has a problem with autotune they'll stop sending the artistes to the top of the charts. YOu can quote every industry big-shot and it won't change the fact that the record buying public does not have enough of a problem with it to stop buying. A good song is a good song. That it has auto-tuning does not automatically make a song, or artist, not worth the while.   smiley
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by keeptalkin(m): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2010
Nice topic.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 1:11am On Mar 02, 2010
Krayola:

The main opinions that matter in the music industry are those of the buying public. When the public has a problem with autotune they'll stop sending the artistes to the top of the charts. YOu can quote every industry big-shot and it won't change the fact that the record buying public does not have enough of a problem with it to stop buying. A good song is a good song. That it has auto-tuning does not automatically make a song, or artist, not worth the while.   smiley 

Correct to an extent. However, I have stated all I am saying is from my view point - with reasons as to why I have such stance. Also I buttressed my view point by quoting those who appears to share same view as mine. While I understand consumer have the ultimate say, it do not in anyway stop me from voicing how I feel as per Auto tune or make my opinion lesser/irrelevant. Technically, I am part of the consuming public too, it is just a shame I may be in the minority of those who feel we've had enough of autotune. cheesy
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2010
haha. Fair enough. I'm part of that minority too. I just try not to dismiss songs or artists just because of auto-tune.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by wengewenge: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2010
ElRazur:

Taken from wiki.

smiley

JayZ's opinion just happen to be in the same wavelength as mine and to be honest, I will take his opinion as a result.

el razur i see u as a bandwagonist, you followed the bandwagon because jay z dissed autotune in doa., u dont have an independent mind of our own,,, of jay z disses albeton today, u will begin to hate on albeton just cuzz ue god jay z dissed it, [size=18pt]you are suffering from the bandwagon syndrome.[/size] grin grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
Krayola,

you do make a good point that if a song is good it is good whether or not autotune was used in it. I am prob like ElRaz, I personally cannot for the most part bring myself to respect any song/artist who uses it like its being used today for several reasons. There have been several artists through recent memory who do not have "singing" voice yet they sing (I love to use Bob Marley as an example, I mean which "voice" did that dude have?) and we love them because of their creativity and the heart with which they sing, the emotion and soul - that is what moves people and seperates the wheat from the chaff.

I understand that while there's demand and the public continues to purchase it, it will still exist. But truth be told, those kind of artists do not last a long time like the Sade's and co. Anyways, my own 2kobo smiley.

Krayola:
@Jeseoul. Wsup my sista?  smiley Make we hear your muzik nah. .  I need to shake body  grin
Lol, the pressure is on now. I'm not sure if you guys will have a taste for my style . . . I'm more on the soulful/reggae/spokenword side (not that boring neo-soul crap lol) with some history in rap.
  Krayola, you've seen my youtube video right?
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
JeSoul:

[ Lol, the pressure is on now. I'm not sure if you guys will have a taste for my style . . . I'm more on the soulful/reggae/spokenword side (not that boring neo-soul crap lol) with some history in rap.
  Krayola, you've seen my youtube video right?

haha. Yes I saw ur video and I loved it. Cant wait to hear MORE STUFF wink grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
ElRaz, if you're ever in Boston you're more than welcome to the "comfortable couch" smiley.

Here are some pics of the tuner.
- The first is "E" off tune with the red light on top.
- Second is "E" in tune with the green light on top.

See its that easy lol.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2010
here

Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2010
Headstock

Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
Damn!! i'm so jealous. I wish i could play a musical instrument. My mum got me a piano tutor (was actually a freind of the family) when I was like 12 but she quit after the 2nd week cause I never practiced like i was supposed to and it was a waste of her time  cry cry I'll give anything in the world to get that opportunity again  angry
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
Krayola:

haha. Yes I saw your video and I loved it. Cant wait to hear MORE STUFF wink grin
oh I am flattered mucho. I think I have your email, I will send you something later when I get home tonight.

Did you see the slavery documentary video and the acoustic rap piece?

Krayola:

Damn!! i'm so jealous. I wish i could play a musical instrument. My mum got me a piano tutor (was actually a freind of the family) when I was like 12 but she quit after the 2nd week cause I never practiced like i was supposed to and it was a waste of her time cry cry I'll give anything in the world to get that opportunity again angry
Lol, honestly. I told ElRaz, its never too late to learn, really. You just need to be dedicated to it.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2010
JeSoul:

oh I am flattered mucho. I think I have your email, I will send you something later when I get home tonight.

cool. Looking forward to it. smiley

JeSoul:

Did you see the slavery documentary video and the acoustic rap piece?

I don't think that is what I saw. I saw the one that you posted in the religion section briefly a while back. I think it was a church function and u raised the roof. U had the audience going crazy. It was pretty cool.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
Man, I love the simple built in-tuner. Looks effective.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
Krayola:

cool. Looking forward to it. smiley

I don't think that is what I saw. I saw the one that you posted in the religion section briefly a while back. I think it was a church function and u raised the roof. U had the audience going crazy. It was pretty cool.

Kai, you're inflating my head too much lol.
I've just sent you a link to the video. It was a documentary done by the African-American slavery museum in Philly, they enlisted a couple of us to put together a hiphop video accompanying the production. So there's 5 of us, each one focusing on a different aspect of slavery  - ie, the slave ship, the auction block, plantation life etc. Cool educative stuff. Mine was the Auction block titled "For sale".
Second video is simply a friend of mine rapping to me playing acoustic guitar, sunday morning service at a church.

ElRazur, what's your email address? I wanna send it to you too. I'd rather not post my youtube page up here (believe it or not, I'm shy oh lol).
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
Lol. It is "myforumname" @yahooDOT com.

I am sure you can work it out. smiley
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
JeSoul:

I've just sent you a link to the video. It was a documentary done by the African-American slavery museum in Philly, they enlisted a couple of us to put together a hiphop video accompanying the production. So there's 5 of us, each one focusing on a different aspect of slavery  - ie, the slave ship, the auction block, plantation life etc. Cool educative stuff. Mine was the Auction block titled "For sale".

Whoa!! Thats pretty intense. Just saw the first video. deep. U were pretty darn effective in getting your point across. It's funny I saw this today cause I have a very good friend that is an anthropology major and is really into African culture and history, and she called me one night crying, talking about how she hates the fact that she is white and has to live with what her ancestors did. She told me about that chik that was taken to France and put on display because she had a big butt, and stuff like that, and she was really upset about it. It's pretty scary when one learns all the lil details about the whole slavery stuff. SOme of the stuff is just unbelievably cruel.

It makes me sick when I see well to do Nigerian kids call the less privileged, ones that are in touch with our African heritage, names like "razz" and "local". I can't tell u how much that s.h.it bugs me. Depressing that we can take the culture of people that did such harm to us, and now use them as the standard for "sophistication". Fela called it kolo-mentality. It is still very much alive. But thats a whole other story and doesn't belong on the music section. haha.

your verse was very effective like I said. . . spoke to what is happening today. I like the last guy's verse too. Nana I think?  He was on point.  . he's really tight! The whole piece was pretty darn effective. I'll be sending a link of it to my friend as I'm sure she would absolutely love to see it. Hope u don't mind.

The second one is good too, I liked it a lot. U looked so into it, and were smiling the whole time.  I left a comment. haha. thanks for sharing.

I sent u a link to one of the songs I'm workin on. .   wink
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chic2pimp(m): 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ JESOUL

Where the Youtube video dey, I wan see am ooo
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

@ JESOUL

sharap. Does your oga know u are on the computer? U betta not let him catch you
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
OMG. You rock!!! cool cool cool cool

OMG you did the strumming thingy on the Guitar. Gosh, I went crazy just trying to do that lol. Nice one though, you are good. smiley
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
Krayola:

Look at this sh.it infested billy goat ooooo grin
You think say I be you abi? undecided
I own my own profitable business, if you'll like to know cool
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

Look at this sh.it infested billy goat ooooo grin
You think say I be you abi? undecided
I own my own profitable business, if you'll like to know cool

hehe. profitable enough for ur daily dose of bolli and epa but not much else. Thank goodness for vitamin supplements. Malnutrition for don kill u since nineteen gbogboro grin grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

@ JESOUL

Krayola:

Lol, Krayola easy on the guy now smiley. Chic, whats your email address?

Krayola:

Whoa!! Thats pretty intense. Just saw the first video. deep. U were pretty darn effective in getting your point across. It's funny I saw this today cause I have a very good friend that is an anthropology major and is really into African culture and history, and she called me one night crying, talking about how she hates the fact that she is white and has to live with what her ancestors did. She told me about that chik that was taken to France and put on display because she had a big butt, and stuff like that, and she was really upset about it. It's pretty scary when one learns all the lil details about the whole slavery stuff. SOme of the stuff is just unbelievably cruel.

It makes me sick when I see well to do Nigerian kids call the less privileged, ones that are in touch with our African heritage, names like "razz" and "local". I can't tell u how much that s.h.it bugs me. Depressing that we can take the culture of people that did such harm to us, and now use them as the standard for "sophistication". Fela called it kolo-mentality. It is still very much alive. But thats a whole other story and doesn't belong on the music section. haha.
 Yeah for real, the history of slavery is a very very nasty and brutal one. To think of how they even lived through and survived is a miracle, not to mention, AA's and us Africans are still suffering the after effects and will probably still continue to for a long time. With knowledge we can continue to empower ourselves - lest we forget.

your verse was very effective like I said. . . spoke to what is happening today. I like the last guy's verse too. Nana I think?  He was on point.  . he's really tight! The whole piece was pretty darn effective. I'll be sending a link of it to my friend as I'm sure she would absolutely love to see it. Hope u don't mind.
Nah, I don't mind at all jare, it is for sharing ain't it? lol.
And yeah Nana really knocked it out of the park, he's a very good lyricist.

The second one is good too, I liked it a lot. U looked so into it, and were smiling the whole time.  I left a comment. haha. thanks for sharing.
My brother thank you oh smiley. I was enjoying myself lol.  

I sent u a link to one of the songs I'm workin on. .   wink
Got it and responded! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trace Urban Denies Conspiracy Against Nigerian Music / Burna Boy - Run My Race (Video) / Searchlight On Nigeria's Faded Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.