Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! (7671 Views)

Can Someone Upload This Music For Me Here Or Tell Me The Name? / Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It / Tell Us What Your Favorite Song, Band And Genre Are! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2010
ElRazur:

OMG. You rock!!! cool cool cool cool

OMG you did the strumming thingy on the Guitar. Gosh, I went crazy just trying to do that lol. Nice one though, you are good. smiley
You fellas are spoiling me on this thread embarassed lol. Thank you El!
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chic2pimp(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol, Krayola easy on the guy now smiley. Chic, whats your email address?

Make you leave am oooo.
The Bobo sef know who he dey deal with cool.
Regarding my email address, I know want make Yahoo Yahoo boyz like krayfish see am undecided

Krayola:

hehe. profitable enough for your daily dose of bolli and epa but not much else. Thank goodness for vitamin supplements. Malnutrition for don kill u since nineteen gbogboro grin grin
Look @ dis Area Father feeling funky sha , wonders shall never end cheesy

Abi no be kwarshiokor make all of your hair fall off u come look like Mallam Sukunudu, bloody baldy grin grin
And puhlease don't get started on your black lips oooooo  cheesy grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

Abi no be kwarshiokor make all of your hair fall off u come look like Mallam Sukunudu, bloody baldy grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
ewooooooooooooo!!!!!
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chic2pimp(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^^^ Ask am make him show you his Nursery 2 or Primary 1 picture grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

^^^^ Ask am make him show you his Nursery 2 or Primary 1 picture grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chamotex(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
ElRazur, are you based in the UK?

@JeSoul

I wanna learn how to play the guitar, can you teach me?
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

Ori e baje. . . At least me I get confidence to post my pincshure for all to see.  cool Na me know how much fan mail I don receive since then. google don send me letter say my groupies wan crash dem server.  grin But u dey hide behind behind user name. "chic2pimp". . . haha. u wan tiff am? P.i.mp ko, chimp ni. Omo. . . no be beans o. Real pimps dey inside strip clubs dey obtain cash. .  u dey NL dey blow guy. . . hehehe. what a joke.  grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2010
Krayola:

Ori e baje. . . At least me I get confidence to post my pincshure for all to see.  cool Na me know how much fan mail I don receive since then. google don send me letter say my groupies wan crash dem server.  grin But u dey hide behind behind user name. "chic2pimp". . . haha. u wan tiff am? P.i.mp ko, chimp ni. Omo. . . no be beans o. Real pimps dey inside strip clubs dey obtain cash. .  u dey NL dey blow guy. . . hehehe. what a joke.  grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oti o.

You guys should stop, dnt spoil the thread na. Carry am to romance sec grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chamotex(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2010
Krayola ati [i]D[/i]ickpimp

Ori eyin mejeji ti daru . . . e mo pe e ti dagba.

E wan derail thread. e gerrout!!!
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Krayola(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
FL Gators:

You guys should stop, dnt spoil the thread na. Carry am to romance sec grin

Ok. As original gentleman I will listen to the lady. Oya lead the way jare. .  I no sabi road to romance section. I go follow u for BACK!!  grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2010
^^Lol.
 You guys listen to FL and go to the Romance section grin. Where's Krayola's pic? lemme be the judge  grin

Alright Chic2pimp (and any others interested) click . . .

chamotex:

@JeSoul
I wanna learn how to play the guitar, can you teach me?
I can provide with someone 1000x better than me smiley. www.justinguitar.com (click on beginners course on the left margin) - the best, easiest guitar lessons for beginners ever made. And of course if you have any questions I am more than happy to help smiley.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by manmustwac(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
i would have posted pics of my home studio here to but need to take pics first and workout how to get them on memory stick
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
You actually thought he was being serious about learning? ashewo ni omo yen, so mo sha.

chamotex:

cheesy
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
FL, girl pls fix that quote and eliminate that youtube link so I can remain incognito. kiss Gracias.

Maybe he's serious now lol. You never know where the next legend will come out from grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

ElRazur, are you based in the UK?

Yes I am.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2010
Nice video, were you in it? Were you the one rapping?  shocked
True words, strong meaning
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chamotex(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
JeSoul:

I can provide with someone 1000x better than me smiley. www.justinguitar.com (click on beginners course on the left margin) - the best, easiest guitar lessons for beginners ever made. And of course if you have any questions I am more than happy to help smiley.

That was some nice flow you got there.

Thanks I'll check that site out.

ElRazur:

Yes I am.

London?

FL Gators:

She was the 2nd girl
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2010
@Chamotex. Yes sir.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2010
OMG, I love this video.

Jesoul, the second girl's rap, it sounds like one of Wale's Music video "Letter".
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chamotex(m): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
ElRazur:

@Chamotex. Yes sir.

There might be some opportunity to make music and make some money oo.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
FL Gators:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it smiley. Not familiar with "Wale" tho . . .

chamotex:

That was some nice flow you got there.

Thanks I'll check that site out.
Cool. Lemme know if you got any questions. Also can you also modify ur post and remove the youtube link? thanks!
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by JeSoul(f): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2010
manmustwac:

i would have posted pics of my home studio here to but need to take pics first and workout how to get them on memory stick
You taking the pictures with a camera or cellphone?
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 7:09pm On Mar 02, 2010
JeSoul:

You taking the pictures with a camera or cellphone?

grin

No comment.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by ElRazur: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2010
chamotex:

There might be some opportunity to make music and make some money oo.

If is for real, I am up for it.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chamotex(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2010
ElRazur:

If is for real, I am up for it.

I'll holla back at you . . . . need to make a couple phone calls.
I've got some sick peeps than can sing and rap still.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chic2pimp(m): 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
JeSoul:

^^Lol.
You guys listen to FL and go to the Romance section grin. Where's Krayola's pic? lemme be the judge grin

I gues you've already gotten loads of compliments,so why bother? undecided tongue
SICKKK VIDEO NOTWITHSTANDING wink

Romance ke? Krayfish will like dat unfortunately I don't roll that way. He is better off hitting on Chamo grin

chamotex:

Chamowere, elenu pit latrin, se nnkan sa si e lo ri ni?

Krayola:

Ori e baje. . . At least me I get confidence to post my pincshure for all to see. cool Na me know how much fan mail I don receive since then. google don send me letter say my groupies wan crash dem server. grin But u dey hide behind behind user name. "chic2pimp". . . haha. u wan tiff am? P.i.mp ko, chimp ni. Omo. . . no be beans o. Real pimps dey inside strip clubs dey obtain cash. . u dey NL dey blow guy. . . hehehe. what a joke. grin

Fan Mail? grin grin Nah who dash ewure spinash grin. Comot for his jor.
If those lil boys & Gay Lords who send you letters everyday count as groupies, then sure you've got many letters.
You berra go back to sucking those lil boyz's t.i.tties shocked shocked, Agbaya oshi grin
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by wengewenge: 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2010
chimpanzee don land o. grin grin chic 2 love-vendor
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by chic2pimp(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2010
I am the Innocent party in all of dis oooo grin cool
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by phatwall: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF0RQUWU2nA

here's my studio,PHAT WALL MUZIK.

click 2 watch a video i made there.

peace
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by wengewenge: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
nice one double six.
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by shawlxAk(m): 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2010
Shawl-x Studio

Major Hardware:
Behringer MS 16 Studio Monitors (plus sub-woofer)
Behringer C 1 Studio Condenser Mic
M-audio mixer console
M-audio Delta 44 Audio Interface
M-audio Midisport Midi Interface
Yamaha PSR 550 Keyboard

Major Software:
Nuendo SX3
Cubase SX3
Reason-Loops
Fruity-Loops studio 8
Hypersonic
Virtual bassist
Virtual Guitarist
Gold wave
Sony sound forge
etc, etc,
Re: Post Your Studio Or Tell Us About It! by wengewenge: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2010
@jeosoul
i heard some punchlines, in '''introduction to God 101''. damn  u  sick wit the flows, spoken word.! word !

he could make the black eye peas becomes the white eye peas
he could make u taste the rainbow
, who are u , you dare to compare.??
to him? mtv cribs is like a toyhouse ,
Gawd jeosoul. i cant belief that was u , u gat punchlines sugar kiss kiss grin
he is the oxygen in my lungs , walahi talahi. the i am that i am , he is the code that broke the da vinci code.! sick.
jeosoul am loving u now. tehehe.

where the heck is el razur . u been sleeping hun. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trace Urban Denies Conspiracy Against Nigerian Music / Burna Boy - Run My Race (Video) / Searchlight On Nigeria's Faded Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.