Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? (1156 Views)

My Sister, a Nairalander's beautiful pre-wedding photos. / Relationship failure in d North / Can U Advice Ur Sister(a Christian) To Marry A Hausa Moslem?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Qxty(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pls mature minds only.........please no sentiment..
My girl friend met a moslem guy from North in NYSC camp.....and from good frnds, dey become more closer that d guy propose a love to her, d guy refused to redeploy because of the love he had for this gal.....the guy want a relationship that will lead to marriage, but my friend is confuse cos of d religion, though she truely love d guy and she can't let go..,..pls ur kind advice is needed, tnx.
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tell your friend to follow her mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Ninethmare: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Is she mad?

2 Likes

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by jobbitto(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Your friend should be ready to deal with bokoHARAM
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
If religion is a barrier then your love is not strong!
DOUBLEWAHALA:

mumu we are talking something serious u are talking love

Christian and muslim are something u can't join 1 have to give up for the other 1

if your sister is ready to convert to chibok girls she should go ahead and marry

Who is the child!!!
Must you insult anybody whose opinion you do not agree to! That is typical to children. You just displayed immaturity

3 Likes

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Christian and muslim are something u can't join 1 have to give up for the other 1

if your sister is ready to convert to chibok girls she should go ahead and marry

1 Like

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by DEXTROVERT: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
my sister, I want you to tell her to go on if

1. she will convert to Muslim, don't worry about whatever He has told you before marriage, I bet you, from experience, say bye to your own faith

2. You will have to blend to a complete womanhood role, where women can never be men.

3. Think very well, and pray to God To help you

6 Likes

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by IfeomaRash(f): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
I will never even advice my enemy to do it.Hmm those saying religion is not a barrier are saying so because they have not seen real life situations like this in the north.Even if she converts,she will never ever be considered as one of them till thy kingdom comes

2 Likes

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:15am On Sep 18, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Who is the child!!!
Must you insult anybody whose opinion you do not agree to! That is typical to children. You just displayed immaturity
in this 2017 your telling somebody about love whatafuck is love? love of GOD can't even bring muslim and christain together ...I see that you still have 2go mentality

1 Like

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by MyNewJackeT: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2017
she should be able to deal with a second wife in the future too, the guys people will make sure he gets a second wife And she can't do shhhh about it, where's the Love?
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by FvckShiT(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2017
Ion fúçking got a sister, undecided
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by markjay23(m): 9:10am On Sep 18, 2017
your friend should keep love aside and use her head. no matter how much the guy loves her now. sooner or later her love for him will be questioned. as in she'll be asked to dump her religion for his own cos islamically.. a muslim man is permitted to marry a Christian lady but it is not permitted for a muslim lady to marry a Christian guy. i guess it's because it's easier to coerce women into dumping their religions than the other way round.
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Prettyamaxy(f): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
We are the same in the eye of God,he can marry her.
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by donpata(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2017
No true Christian will ever ask such question. If she is contemplating that, she should recheck her believe and establish that she is truly saved. The bible is very clear on that. That could take her away from Christ.

Look at Solomon, God gave him wisdom and when he became drunk with it, he went to seek wives out of Israel. You know how that took his heart away from God. Need I mention Samson and Delilah? At first, Samson felt love but still held on to his God. Later nnko? He had to give in and that led to his destruction. I also almost married a Hausa Muslim lady. I felt I was ready to fight for the love. Now, I am well rooted in Christ and I know that it would have been a very costly mistake if I had gone ahead.

Now, away from spiritual matters, in the north, any Muslim that is not Hausa is considered a half cast. If her husband eventually marries a 2nd wife who is Hausa-Muslim, the 2nd wife will be held in high esteem over her; her subsequent conversion to islam notwithstanding.

Forget all the sweet talk he tells her abt allowing her to do her religion and not marrying a 2nd wife. Later, that wil surely change.
LET HER CHECK HER STANDING IN CHRIST LET'S SEE WHETHER SHE WILL STILL ASK THAT QUESTION.
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by joseo: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2017
have u forgotten what the Bible says....don't be equally yoked with unbelievers or

what has light have to do with darkness .....

1 Like

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by dannytoe(m): 9:41am On Sep 18, 2017
The question you should be asking your sister, is if she is ready to start wearing Hijab to cover her body like masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Who is the child!!!

Angel I've been sending u mails but u ain't replying, wats my offence?
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
It happened to me just had to let the guy go

I can't be with some one who don't have the same faith as I am

How can I b with a person who doesn't bliv Jesus is God and I believe Jesus is God
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by khain(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

And who told you Chibok girls/people are muslims?

2 Likes

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by obonujoker(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
I pity ur friend...
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tozinetita:

Angel I've been sending u mails but u ain't replying, wats my offence?
Sorry...... My mail is not active for now. I seldom check mails
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

Sorry...... My mail is not active for now. I seldom check mails

So how do I contact u
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by babyfaceafrica: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Who religion help!
Marry for love

1 Like

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
I served in the north and even a friend who is a christian northerner from gombe said she can't marry a Muslim cuz you will never be accepted by his people.

And I am sure he will marry another wife.

If it was a Christian Northerner, I can still say she should go ahead.
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by habsydiamond(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Follow ur heart jare oooo

1 Like

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by arukwe123(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2017
In Davido's voice "I love u no mean say if u say make i put one hand for fia, fia fia burn you, i go putam for fia o.
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2017
When my sister is not possessed... undecided
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Joshrob(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Qxty:
Pls mature minds only.........please no sentiment..
My girl friend met a moslem guy from North in NYSC camp.....and from good frnds, dey become more closer that d guy propose a love to her, d guy refused to redeploy because of the love he had for this gal.....the guy want a relationship that will lead to marriage, but my friend is confuse cos of d religion, though she truely love d guy and she can't let go..,..pls ur kind advice is needed, tnx.

I would have advice your friend to follow her heart but all this Muslim guys (especially hausa Muslim) will never allow a Christian guy to marry a Muslim girl. even her parents will not allow it bcus they believe if a Christian man marries a Muslim lady,he has reduce the no of Muslim and add to the no of Christians..this is what they preach even inside there mosques..those that grew up in the north can testify to what am saying..
So my sister,as a Christian brother I tell you the bitter truth..don't marry the Muslim guy because they won't allow you practice your Christianity again,you will automatically turn a Muslim..
Am very sure your parents won't even allow it.
I knw he will promise you that you can continue practicing your Christianity when you guys are married,sister he's just deceiving you,that will never happen..
forget love for now and use your head

1 Like

Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Well if she is my sister I ll do everything possible to stop her,but now is not my sister and she is bent and adamant on her choice let her go ahead, she is already most minus 1, either she become a suicide bomber or a sacrificial goat,something will happen, good luck
Re: Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? by Mouthpis(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Dear OP

Just put her in prayers and pray she is still in her rightful senses.

It's very sad seeing our gals running after these guys without shame when their gals dare not try such with us.

Most times, these guys are even married with wife and children at home.

Currently battling one in my home and I already placed a minus sign tag on her as she is already acting like the guy is the only man on earth.

So my dear, just pray, because from reliable sources, it's not always normal.

My 2kobo...

(1) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation:if You Are Suffering From Premature Ejaculation Let's Talk / Have You Try This Before During Your Childhood Time? / POLL: Independent Bossy Woman Or Caring Submissive Full Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.