Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse (2337 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
we find love in strange and unexpected places and it's usually the least place we expect to find it, at funerals, parties, social media etc so share with us where and how you met that amazing person you are in a relationship with
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by makydebbie(f): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Dollarland. grin
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
On TV
Russian Model with all them russian features
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Sleekydee(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
University of Ibadan, pepple road to be precise... Blessed be that day *wink*
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
My wife will come from my village I will be there next week to scout
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Dollarland. grin
grinlol funny you which one is dollar land
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
My wife will come from my village I will be there next week to scout
why your village
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by makydebbie(f): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinlol funny you which one is dollar land
One forum like this na. grin
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
why your village
coz social media girls are very exposed, cunning and crafty I prefer a smart chic that has a good family pedigree
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Adukey(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nairaland,and we are getting married soon.

1 Like

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
coz social media girls are very exposed, cunning and crafty I prefer a smart chic that has a good family pedigree
you know that your village girl will turn into something else when she starts having city girls as friends right? And her own will be worse
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
In church. We dey same choir grin

1 Like

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by NairalandCS(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
Surprisingly, on 2go. grin
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
One forum like this na. grin
oya tell me who he is, airforce 1 abi jakandeola grin
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
you know that your village girl will turn into something else when she starts having city girls as friends right? And her own will be worse
I plan to have multiple wives tho, I wouldn't know about that assertion I have never been married before
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
NairalandCS:
Surprisingly, on 2go. grin
for real? Lol so people still use 2go
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Adaumunocha(f): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
I plan to have multiple wives tho, I wouldn't know about that assertion I have never been married before
it's not just an assertion it's a statistical fact anyways polygamy calls for a dysfunctional family hope you're ready to die young
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by ngwalivinus(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am still searching my own
Hoping to get one even here
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Sommez: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Met my then girlfriend during university days ...
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
oya tell me who he is, airforce 1 abi jakandeola grin
You want God to punish you abi? grin

Jacksparr0w1207:
In church. We dey same choir grin
So pastor no fit trust you in church? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
ngwalivinus:
I am still searching my own
Hoping to get one even here
wrong place to find one
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
it's not just an assertion it's a statistical fact anyways polygamy calls for a dysfunctional family hope you're ready to die young
All African men are polygamous in nature cheesy it's better to wife them than cheat with them
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by ngwalivinus(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why say do?
Then give me the right place ..
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
You want God to punish you abi? grin

lmao but they're the most successful and most handsome guys on Nairaland, the rest are just make believe
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by ngwalivinus(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why say so??
Then give me the right place ..
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
All African men are polygamous in nature cheesy it's better to wife them than cheat with them
lol that's a ridiculous assertion
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:

Pastor sef go happy say we no dey go outside go find girlfriend
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol that's a ridiculous assertion
I am just saying tho, maybe if I wet someone special someday she would change my orientation
Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by mhisbliss(f): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Piiko:
I am just saying tho, maybe if I wet someone special someday she would change my orientation
you will, just hope it's the right person

1 Like

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Unimaginable123: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
I'm a banker. Went to another bank to work. Interbank stuff. Was given a beautiful lady's computer to work with. And we exchanged numbers as I was about leaving. Next we started dating. 3 months later, I went to her family for introduction. And 3 months after that, we got married.
Been happily married for 6 years.
Love at first sight.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How And Where Did You Meet Your Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
cool cool
mhisbliss:
you will, just hope it's the right person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Stories You Can Only See On Joro Olumofin’s Instagram Page / Ladies Puts On Boxers, Sag Their Shorts While Dancing To Naira Marley’s Soapy / Mods,stop Removing My Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.