Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

10 Kinds Of Stories You Can Only See On Joro Olumofin’s Instagram Page - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of Stories You Can Only See On Joro Olumofin’s Instagram Page (2341 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of Stories You Can Only See On Joro Olumofin’s Instagram Page by GusDino: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2018
Joro Olumofin’s Page is gradually becoming the most revered platform on Instagram where young Nigerians share their relationship, love, romance, and personal life stories. With over 570,000 followers who hang patiently to learn one lesson or two from his every word,  the Love Doctor has come to be Instagram’s agony uncle, sharing the most bizarre Nigerian relationship stories and offering relationship advice to whom might need it.

Some of these stories go from “funny” to “bizarre”, “weird”, “unusual” and “odd”.  Here are a few of them that will make you cringe.

The most cringey Nigerian relationship stories on Joro Olumofin's Instagram page

The lady who got betrayed by her best friend

I’m so happy Joro, and not as sad as I should be. l dated him for 3 years… and the best he could do is ‘woo my bestie and sleep with her’.  Joro, He met her just two years ago….and today is their marriage introduction.. She didn’t even care to tell me, I found out on my own. It’s not like I am even pained, I’m just wondering where I missed it…joro I asked my bestie not quite long ago, she said she was busy and would reply me later..joro God bless them…so all this years, I and my best friend have been dating the same man…joroo. And the worst of it all, this guy is so damn good in bed. Sometimes he left me with bruises, but I endured it all for love. Funny thing is, I don’t really feel so bad. I just felt like talking to someone.

The k!nky sex addict

Hello Joro, May God use you as my happiness in life. God will repay you will many gifts. That guy who sent a Mail yesterday that he likes giving head on a lady’s peri0d. I’ve fallen for him. Please mail me his contact. He is my soul mate. If he’s tall and has income. I love that thing. My ex did it once. It felt k!nky and cold. My friend abroad let’s her dog give her the head on her peri0d. I really enjoyed it when my ex did it. I don’t have the boldness to ask new guys I meet. To my surprise God led me to your page. Please give me the guys contact. Some will judge but they haven’t tried it.

On my peri0d right now. I’m already h0rny AF so head on my period is cloud 1 billion. Help me with him. Thank you. Connect me let our journey begin.

The married man/woman who still sleeps around

Hello Joro. Really, I’m not seeking advice, just clarity on how men think. I’m happily married. My lover is also happily married. Judge not. We have discreet, safe, great s*x. We know it will end one day. We’re mature and have accepted the fact that affairs hardly last long. After a fabulous round of s*x, he actually said he’d like me to meet his wife. I’m like “why the hell would you want your wife and l in the same space Worse talking to each other” He says “she’s a nice and adorable woman?’ I laugh How do men think? He’s been married for 2 years to a “nice and adorable woman” yet cheats. I’ve been married over 10 years to a very difficult man (at least I have an excuse to cheat), but I would never want my lover to meet my husband.

The one who is looking for an opportunity to unleash the beast

Good evening Joro, please post this and keep me anonymous. Great job you are doing here. So I’ve been dating my boyfriend for over a year now, things are great, he’s an amazing guy and we really love each other, I’ve been with only him. I’m 22 years old but I’ve never had a one n!ght stand, friends with benefits, a fling nor cheated on him. I feel like it’s something I should do and get out of my system before I get married (because we plan on getting married) does that make any sense? Does being with only one guy mean you’re most likely to cheat when you get married? I mean the s*x is great but I don’t know what else is out there. It’s a long distance relationship and I’m thinking, if I do it without him finding out he won’t get hurt and there are a lot of guys who are willing to date me. Another thing is, he’s a broke guy, most times I’m the one giving him money. I’m scared that like all the stories we read about, when he makes it, he’ll leave me. I’m caught between loving and trusting him or putting my eggs in different baskets. Please what do you guys think? I’ll be waiting for your comments.

Read more

https://chofam.com/2018/12/the-most-cringe-worthy-nigerian-relationship-stories-on-instagram/

(1) (Reply)

4 Friends Betray Their Friend By Sleeping With Her Rich Boyfriend / Man Cries Out As His Wife To Be Burns Two Boiled Eggs / Lady Advises Ladies To Invite Guys To Their Houses Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.