Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy (12907 Views)

Poll: Did she make the right decision by dumping him?

Yes: 88% (96 votes)
No: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Tmoni(m): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2007
@topic

u should at least see this as a sign to stop ur nefarious act,
pls our country has enough bad image.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by sin(m): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2007
hello Lady T!!!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by LadyT(f): 1:08am On Feb 19, 2007
Hello SIN!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by progwiz(m): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2007
Omo Eko:  that harsh sha
and it's not is fault his a yahoo boy, blame our economy and our government
am sure his a graduate student, it's situation that pushed him there
who knows maybe his the one sending himself to school.
people need to put themselves in his shoes before judging him

Omo Eko ,since you are a lady maybe u'll be the match hammah referred to for this yahoo boy

u seem to know how to cook up excuse

i wonder if a thief rubbed you at gun point and do away with your valuable possesions, will u give same excuse
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by doubletree(f): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2007
ole buruku!
thief na thief.whether yahoo,pen robber or armed robber.
go and find another thief like yourself and leave this sensible one alone.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Lafem(m): 2:01am On Feb 19, 2007
Eiya! Why did she dump you naw?? embarassed That's so not fair. She coulda atleast chilled till EFCC catches up with you and bundles the both of you to Alagbon, or is it Kirikiri, to prove the depth of her love [abi na foolishness]. She's selfish, mehn. A whole 'Yahoo Boy' like you, getting dumped?! The babe bold o. Pele.  grin grin

Now seriously, if the babe no really like you, she for no dump your behind as a way of sending you a strong message that your chosen path is dangerous.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by grafikdon: 3:12am On Feb 19, 2007
This guy should be banned. You got the nerve to post this bullshyte here. Na real wa for WAEC.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by tamia(f): 3:14am On Feb 19, 2007
what on earth is a "yahoo yahoo boy"
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by camara(f): 3:25am On Feb 19, 2007
yahoo yahoo,
and the guy boldy put his pic there too.
EFCC guys una dey here?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by diddy4(m): 3:26am On Feb 19, 2007
all my yahoo yahoo boys stand up. if u know u be yahoo yahoo boy stand up cuzz u be NAIJABOY. lol

nna nawa for you ooo, my girl love her life pass u na y the girl carry her flip flops run commot. lmao
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by diddy4(m): 3:27am On Feb 19, 2007
proud yahoo yahoo boy, omo u get guts like me. i no go cast stone but i no go support either. na u sabi.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 4:09am On Feb 19, 2007
prog-wiz:

Omo Eko ,since you are a lady maybe u'll be the match hammah referred to for this yahoo boy

u seem to know how to cook up excuse

i wonder if a thief rubbed you at gun point and do away with your valuable possesions, will u give same excuse
first of all, i will never date a yahoo boy or anyone that does criminal activities.
am not saying what he did was right or good but am just saying is that some sistution make people do some crazy things.

@ everyone
the guy said he wasn't a yahoo boy he just help them

And at least one person from everyones families are doing scam,fraud or either part of yahoo boy,so people need to stop judging others and look at themselves first.

@the start of the thread
you are a very stupid young man, why the hell Will u put your business out there like that and u had the audacity to put your pic on your profile. don't u know that we have people that works for the government on this website. they can track your computer and have your ass arrested In a minute.you are so dumb, what were u thinking when u started this thread, why u high or what.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by swing4real(m): 4:25am On Feb 19, 2007
@Seun

Please do us a favour by removing this thread from the home page.Let´s try to paint ourselves a little bit good to the out side world.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 19, 2007
Let's insult Yahoo boys, we also forget it's women who queue up to marry and go out with corrupt politicians. angry
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lewa(m): 5:02am On Feb 19, 2007
And at least one person from everyones families are doing scam,fraud or either part of yahoo boy,so people need to stop judging others and look at themselves first.
Maybe yours!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2007
lewa:

Maybe yours!
well that your business oooooooooo, has far my brothers or sister doesn't do it, i careless about any other family member than.
people pretend like they got at least one scammer in their family
even this our so called government are ole thief 419
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lewa(m): 5:20am On Feb 19, 2007
well that your business oooooooooo, has far my brothers or sister doesn't do it, i careless about any other family member than.
people pretend like they got at least one scammer in their family
even this our so called government are ole thief 419
Beautifully expressed!Clarity of diction would definately make me agree!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by egoldman(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2007
" i believe that a hungry poor man has a reason to steal"

president musharaf of parkistan .

heck, on whos side am i here ? wink wink
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Lafem(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2007
egoldman:

" i believe that a hungry poor man has a reason to steal"

president musharaf of parkistan .

heck, on whos side am i here ? wink wink

Abeg ask that 'hungry poor man' to go get off his butt and go look for a legit job to do like the many billions of other hungry/poor folks out there doing the same. Why should he 'have a reason to steal'?? Especially if/when his hunger and poverty's due to his own laziness? Listen, even if there were enoff jobs to go around, some folks would still find an excuse to steal [even some economically prosperous Western countries still got high crime rates, so go figure]. Abeg yarn better, jo. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by egoldman(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2007
Especially if/when his hunger and poverty's due to his own laziness?

and you relate this situation to every one that is poor ? wink wink
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Lafem(m): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2007
egoldman:

Especially if/when his hunger and poverty's due to his own laziness?

and you relate this situation to every one that is poor ? wink wink

Bro, as you can see, i provided CONTEXT for that statement by making it conditional and subject to circumstance [hence the 'if/when' injection]. You, on the other hand, provided NO context whatsover when you made that blanket statement/quote, by implying that poor folks should feel entitled to be a liability to the rest of society and have carte-blanche to prey on other folks who aren't responsible for their poverty. Gimme a frigging break, jose. Poverty can result from a million and one reasons/factors, you coulda atleast addressed the cause of their poverty or provided context for your argument to give it some credence.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by egoldman(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2007
well bro you also forgot that i said this too " heck, on whos side am i here ?
by the way the statement below might surprise you too ;

"I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself
I'm tired of being poor and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts and I'm looking for a purse to snatch
'

mark the words in red ,am not trying to say that its right to steal just because one is poor or can't afford basic things in life ,am only trying to raise balanced views here .To steal is never a good thing ,but sometimes there are conditions that would leave people with no option but to steal ,especially when it has to do with keeping them alive (food)
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by texazzpete(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2007
I wonder how many of you guys would be so liberal if you had been robbed or scammed before.
Most of the victims of these 419 guys are retirees, old people, normal everyday people here. Yet these guys fleece them dry, destroying hopes and dreams just to get money they'd blow in the nearest night club.

419 kills! There was the old couple who got fleeced by some Nigerians (telling them they'd inherited some money). these guys sent in most of thier life savings and were duped! Winter came round, they couldnt afford their heating bills so the decided to manage without it for some time. they both froze to death.
there was the Mason in the UK who was duped of his life savings of about 60000 pounds. he hanged himself later. many many more stories like this abound, so many of these guys come to Nigeria to meet their 'business partners' only to be beaten or killed!
A softhearted person in the US is convinced to help an American stranded in Naija to cash some money orders, the guy goes to the bank and manages to cash the money and he sends it to Naija. 2 days later the guy is arrested and spends time cooling his heels in jail on suspicion of fraud. Meanwhile the naija guy shows off his new ride to his admiring pals.

these people have blood on their hands, only they just don't know it. Let's not use poverty as an excuse, what happened to plain old honesty? Why would someone come here on Nairaland to excuse the fact that someone steals, with the twisted logic that as long as its to pay his school fees, it's okay. It's Not!!

Sheesh!!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Lafem(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2007
egoldman:

well bro you also forgot that i said this too " heck, on whos side am i here ?
by the way the statement below might surprise you too ;

"I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself
I'm tired of being poor and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts and I'm looking for a purse to snatch
'

mark the words in red ,am not trying to say that its right to steal just because one is poor or can't afford basic things in life ,am only trying to raise balanced views here .To steal is never a good thing ,but sometimes there are conditions that would leave people with no option but to steal ,especially when it has to do with keeping them alive (food)

grin grin Oh! no you didn't!  grin grin Are those Tupac's lyrics I see up there?? Dude, you got jokes. And no offense intended, bro, but I seriously hope you're not as naive as you sound. Life's about choices, and even Tupac had a choice to either steal or go out and work, so those lyrics amount to little more than empty drivels as far as I'm concerned; perhaps I'd be more receptive had he been in some poor 'third world' country. But he lived in AMERICA [I live there too, and I'm also BLACK, and yes it ain't easy, but free meals can be had at shelters if you're that hungry], the most prosperous nation on earth where at the very least you can get a job working at McDonalds to earn an 'o.k' pay [plus you get to eat free food!] if you're really that desperate, when he penned those lyrics. But, we're discussing 'NAIJA 'yahoo boys' here, hello??!!! These are guys who spend MONEY to go online FOR HOURS on end, in attempts to swindle gullible folks out of their money. So if we're to put the subject matter into perspective, since you seem to be mixing things up, we ain't dealing with no "poor/hungry, I'm-about-to-die-and-desperately-need-food-to-stay-alive-so-I-gotta-steal" type circumstance here. Obviously these folks aren't as hungry as you're trying to project them. And more often than not they're graduates, who could apply themselves to something legit and more productive, if truly willing. Anyhoo, I think arguing further with you on this matter would be tantamount to flogging a dead horse, I've spoken my piece.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by seeker(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2007
shocked
I can't believe it. He posts his photo in his profile, uses his first and last name's in his email and declares to the world that he's a criminal. Am I the only one seeing this?

I just have to put my conspiracy theory hat on right now. This chap cannot be so stupid (or maybe he is gan sef). He's setting someone up. My guess is the person he's setting up stole his girlfriend and he has cooked up this cruel scheme to get back at him.

You are either very sick, or a dirty criminal. Whatever the case, you are quite stupid and belong behind bars, and that's being kind.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by nikynike(f): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2007
Hey Thanks to that sharp Girl o! U would have get her into trouble.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by onyekang1(f): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2007
hey! u r such a looser. angry
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by egoldman(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2007
and how do u know he is the one in that pic ? wink wink wink
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kassim2(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2007
u nor want make the chic get rest of mind?abeg u,u deserve am, afterall yahoo yahoo girls plenty try hook up with one.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by offshore: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2007
i am the new kid on the block, yahoo boys it is a shame you give the grossly corrupt system of government in nigeria a bad name,
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by justin04(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2007
Maybe this guy is setting someone up. I can't believe is ballz are big enough to post his picture and name. Or does he think being a yahoo boy is kool or sumtin? abeg oo being an ole is not fashionable, especially on this site. maybe if there is a forum like ole.com, your post will be well received.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zodiac(f): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2007
izeek, ur girlfriend dumping u is just d beginning of ur nemesis.nowadays, nemesis is catching up with these yahoo boys faster dan dey think. maybe u should read yesterday's punch newspaper and see how a lasu undergraduate was sentenced to 26 yrs in prison.

its people like u dat keep giving Nigerians bad names angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Molestation Suspect Buried Alive In Bolivia / Gunmen Abduct Mother Of Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Seriya Raji / BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.