Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy (12931 Views)

Poll: Did she make the right decision by dumping him?

Yes: 88% (96 votes)
No: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Rogo: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2007
you scammer, not only dump even arrest you for be irresponsible and drag her to that non-sense of yours
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by la1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2007
seems to me the author of this thread jst wanted some cheap popularity;hope u enjoyed your five minutes cos evry1 now knows ur alias, u seriously cudnt hav bn expecting any sympathy from a forum full of respectable people.i expect u r jst tryin to market ur 'contact gettin" skills to other intrested theives well goodluck with dat .

note to all ladies out dere y'all nd to no wat sort of bizz ur man gets upto.i mean u dont think dat reaalllly expensive val present came from his daily 9to5 do u?.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by JustGood(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2007
what does it mean to help people get contacts?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kaylala(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2007
go and get a better jo
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Tjscale(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2007
Guy you can do anything you set your mind to,the days of yahoo boys are coming to an end and its not a thing of pride to claim you are a yahoo boy just becos you might have a car,expensive phone and money to throw around. I have been down that road before and believe me its not worth it as its these peoples hard earned savings that you take away just like that. This is the time you change men SAY NO TO YAHOO YAHOO. Even Dbanj said he used credit cards back in the UK in Mobolowowon but you cant compare the money he is making now with what he would have been making with credit card fraud even if back then itmight have seemed like a lot.

The writings are on the wall get a legit job,grab a mic,play ball just dont do yahoo yahoo simple.

Tjscale signing out,
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by deor03(m): 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2007
radio sound *!%****** "1 2 return to base over"

"O C operations come in over"

" just dicovered a yahoo yahoo boy over"

" really any details of the culprit available over"

" yes i have his picture over"

" send it to me then to circulate to all our patrol cars nationwide over"

'' copy wil do it ASAP over over "

so izeek your picture has been circulated to all police patrol units nationwide , so be on the run oh OOOLEEEEEE.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Amiga(f): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2007
why wont she dump you? who wants to be with a kpalawoo
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by justin04(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2007
Wow Sean25, u don finish the man oo
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2007
@izeek, i use to think you are intelligent, but what is intelligent when common-sense is not applied? you are the biggest mumu i've ever seen, i now know why that password is been deleted. you don hear watin u wan hear, how stupid can u be to put this online. shameless idiot. you are a true definition of shame, arrogance and wickedness. bravoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Alexos(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2007
where is that izeek for Christ sake,

are you hiding or sometn, u 4 show face make we EFCC use you do pepper-soup.

Kai!!! una don make the poor boy fear, anyway izeek, see us like a brother putting you on the right part

***PEACE***
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jgirl3: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2007
chei! you people have finished this boy oh. I won't date a yahoo yahoo boy cos to me it's synonymous to blood money. I can't laugh sha.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by tunmininu(f): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2007
She is doing you a alot of good,thank your stars that she did not go and report u to EFCC,you wud have been singing a different song by now.
As a young guy,you have alot of prospects,utilise it and stop this yahoo yahoo thing.All the things you gathered from it wud not last.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by funkelola(f): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2007
I no blame the chic oh!she does not want to have an ex-convict
or a prisoner for a husband or the father of her child.
Bros,my advice for u is to dump this yahoo!yahoo! tin.u can make
it without it.Use your potentials
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Christino(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2007
I respect this yahoo yahoo boy cos he's just so brave to come online to say this, but He's still a coward though cos the EFCC are lurking around waiting to see his contact details.

Shame on YOU! and JAIL on YOU!. grin

And the girl who dumped you is not a REAL Lagos chic at all, you mean she left you for a student or what? Jeez. these girls jump at aristo fathers who happen to be Yahoo Yahoo Chairmen and Cocaine / Agbero Chairmen, so what's the difference. People who make money through dubious means are more respected and honored in Nigeria than honest men. I salute her too, that's if she didn't leave you for a richer and prolly a more dubious fellow grin

TAKE heart, look for a Yahoo Yahoo Girl!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2007
Christino:

I respect this yahoo yahoo boy because he's just so brave to come online to say this, but He's still a coward though because the EFCC are lurking around waiting to see his contact details.

Shame on YOU! and JAIL on YOU!. grin

And the girl who dumped you is not a REAL Lagos chic at all, you mean she left you for a student or what? Jeez. these girls jump at aristo fathers who happen to be Yahoo Yahoo Chairmen and Cocaine / Agbero Chairmen, so what's the difference. People who make money through dubious means are more respected and honored in Nigeria than honest men. I salute her too, that's if she didn't leave you for a richer and prolly a more dubious fellow grin

TAKE heart, look for a Yahoo Yahoo Girl!
what do u mean,u shdnt sy dese girl,u shaould say some of them cos u dont even know the ppl involved and u re there just typing anything bt i think u re correct when u said he should look for a yajoo yahoo girl bt u just dont conclde that the lady went for an aristo.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2007
@post,am so dissapointed in u.u still have the guts to come and post it onairaland that u re a yahoo yahoo boy.hmmmmmmmmmmm life don spoil.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by woleprof(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2007
heyyy everyone we should be easy on this self confessed criminal.

sometimes frustration could lead one to doing strange things. I bet u, u shud have posed this in the religious section where prayers and even fasting could be render to save your doomed soul.

Anyway, hope u posted tis from a cyber cafe and not from ur own pc cos im sure [b]EFCC [/b]is already on your trail.

For the gurl that left you; im sure this is best cross-road of her life and the best decision she took lately.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2007
@wole prof,u re absolutely right.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by diddy4(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2007
see all of them. Judge of all Judges. they don they judge dey cast stone. this will happen, that will happen. na so, una never do bad b4. see them, all the saint and saintils of nairaland. nemesis will catch am ke, u wey dey lie, nemesis never catch u? u wey dey fornicate, where that nemesis dey sef? u wey dey steal petty petty 5 naira note, nemesis never catch u abi? yes u wey dey cheat on your boyfriend or girlfriend, nemesis never catch u abi?

na cuzz he mention yahoo yahoo, all of una don come like expired FBI agents they throw stone for he face. make una go face Atiku and his likes and cast stone now, abeg make una leave him alone. his choice, his business, since no one is judging una, y una dey judge him? i wont stand here and say what he is doing is bad or good or whatnot; neither will i support him.

we make our beds, we lie on it. he made his bed, he will lie on it. u ppl have made yours, go and lie on it and leave him alone. haba, which kin thing be this sef? i don see una wey wear white gown. abeg go drink pami sitdon for corner u nobi saint.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kaylala(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2007
shocked
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Badman888(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2007
guilty conciense
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2007
first of all this guy is a joke, he aint rily no G guy becos if he were,he wudnt say it like this, secondly no naija chic will dump a yahoo guy xcept she is a nun nd a yahoo guy wont date no church girl nor nun. So in essence Mr.izeek here cudnt think of a better post to start a thread ,hence this.

com 2 fink of it,this dude has his contacts every where like his e-mail is up on his profile. Remb. yahoo guys are smart. nd dis one a wannabe, he probably wish.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by jgirl3: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2007
True, good observation. But then again, yahoo boys never have just one id or one info, they have several.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2007
zigbo:

first of all this guy is a joke, he aint rily no G guy because if he were,he wudnt say it like this, secondly no naija chic will dump a yahoo guy xcept she is a nun nd a yahoo guy wont date no church girl nor nun. So in essence Mr.izeek here cudnt think of a better post to start a thread ,hence this.

com 2 think of it,this dude has his contacts every where like his e-mail is up on his profile. Remb. yahoo guys are smart. nd this one a wannabe, he probably wish.
yea you right becos i told my bf about this issues and he said no naija chic will dump a yahoo boy becos they love money.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by dennylove(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2007
your boyfriend is right,no chic will dump a yahoo guy,that means she want to lose the all the moneys. grin cheesy :ona true!!! no chics want SUFFER. angry embarassed cry 4 ANY GUY.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2007
dennylove:

your boyfriend is right,no chic will dump a yahoo guy,that means she want to lose the all the moneys. grin cheesy :ona true!!! no chics want SUFFER. angry embarassed cry 4 ANY GUY.
AND WHY ARE U CRYING
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2007
@j-girl wadaa G guys dont take chances. they dont leave no clues no matter wat. so 4 him to say i'm a yahoo guy nd still ve an email up ,even if it is one outta a thousand, that is so risky.

u gotta believe me this guy doesnt know wat he is talkin abt. he is jst a wannabe
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by LadyT(f): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2007
diddy4:

see all of them. Judge of all Judges. they don they judge dey cast stone. this will happen, that will happen. na so, una never do bad before. see them, all the saint and saintils of nairaland. nemesis will catch am ke, u wey dey lie, nemesis never catch u? u wey dey fornicate, where that nemesis dey sef? u wey dey steal petty petty 5 naira note, nemesis never catch u abi? yes u wey dey cheat on your boyfriend or girlfriend, nemesis never catch u abi?

na cuzz he mention yahoo yahoo, all of una don come like expired FBI agents they throw stone for he face. make una go face Atiku and his likes and cast stone now, abeg make una leave him alone. his choice, his business, since no one is judging una, y una dey judge him? i wont stand here and say what he is doing is bad or good or whatnot; neither will i support him.

we make our beds, we lie on it. he made his bed, he will lie on it. u people have made yours, go and lie on it and leave him alone. haba, which kin thing be this sef? i don see una wey wear white gown. abeg go drink pami sitdon for corner u nobi saint.

Shut the hell up you dumb cockroach. If this fool didn't want public opinion he shouldn't have posted on here.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by diddy4(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2007
LadyT:

Shut the hell up you dumb cockroach. If this fool didn't want public opinion he shouldn't have posted on here.

before u open your stinking hallow to utter a word to someone else, make sure what you are about to ignorantly utter out makes sense to every individual that comes across it.

how can a cockroach be dumb? and why are u callin him a fool? so you're the wise one huh? too wise for your own good cuzz your reponse to my opinion just portrays you as someone that is in desperate need of brain surgery.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by LadyT(f): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2007
Diddy or dickhead whatever your name you are a fool. Goodbye Im done with you.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Christino(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ Damsol,

When i said these girls, i was refering to peeps who know themselves.

Naturally, a lagos chic won't leave a yahoo yahoo boy (who has actually hit the bull's eye and is in cash) for someone else unless of course the new boyfriend has more cash on him and I STAND BY THAT.

Didn't she know all along that dude was a yahoo boy? ptttiuuu. Shit happens everyday and in the hood where i come from, one out of every four guyz is into the Yahoo stuff, and guess who gets the girls?, history baby. grin

Nice guys like us on the other and end up finishing last. Guys in Festac, Ilupeju, Folarin, Ikeja and Environs can testify to that. wink
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2007
zigbo:

first of all this guy is a joke, he aint rily no G guy because if he were,he wudnt say it like this, secondly no naija chic will dump a yahoo guy xcept she is a nun nd a yahoo guy wont date no church girl nor nun. So in essence Mr.izeek here cudnt think of a better post to start a thread ,hence this.

com 2 think of it,this dude has his contacts every where like his e-mail is up on his profile. Remb. yahoo guys are smart. nd this one a wannabe, he probably wish.
u think,newx i reserve my coments.
Christino:

@ Damsol,

When i said these girls, i was refering to peeps who know themselves.

Naturally, a lagos chic won't leave a yahoo yahoo boy (who has actually hit the bull's eye and is in cash) for someone else unless of course the new boyfriend has more cash on him and I STAND BY THAT.

Didn't she know all along that dude was a yahoo boy? ptttiuuu. Shit happens everyday and in the hood where i come from, one out of every four guys is into the Yahoo stuff, and guess who gets the girls?, history baby. grin

Nice guys like us on the other and end up finishing last. Guys in Festac, Ilupeju, Folarin, Ikeja and Environs can testify to that. wink
aite,it okay but mind u she didnt know he was a yahoo watever boy b4 so mind what u say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many / Tanker Explosion At Mile 2 Kills 30 In Lagos. / 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.