Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy (12930 Views)

Poll: Did she make the right decision by dumping him?

Yes: 88% (96 votes)
No: 11% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) / 20 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys Arrested In Benin City / Who Is A Yahoo-Yahoo Boy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ibkn(m): 10:24am On Feb 22, 2007
hey izeek wats d name of the chick i think nigerians should celebrate her and give her the due honors she deserves. nigeria honors society please give her MON or OFR at least., we shuld place more value on honest people.
frank nweke jnr should give her a price. ladies polease follow her steps say no tp yahoo yahoo lovers, aw u sure he wont yahoo yahoo u in fiture.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by rezzy: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2007
What do you expect her to do ,Marry an armed robber?
Cos there is no difference between you and an armed robber.
so take heart.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
shes one of my closest friends and i personally wont support the idea of her continue to date him.
ronkybaby,no problem ,i think hes just trying to regain his ego thru me.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by ronnieslimz(f): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2007
a!ght then!! grin
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2007
hey baby,wats up?long time. cheesy
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by gonkin(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2007
hey i dont blame her
if you was just a yahoo boy to scam and spend your cash wisely,well good
she wants her man to be a hard worker,and not a human that depends on others knowledge
if you are a scammer and utilise right the cash you get the better for you
cause these scammers get money and lose their respect for others
like eminem said in rock bottom;MONEY WOULD BRAIN WASH YOU AND LEAVE YOUR ASS MINDLESS.
if you are that kind of guy i wished she was never with you
only foollish bitches would fall for a guy like you and you'll be surprised the most beautiful ones too

so bro make a future for you kids and no to end up act like you are now pretending for some other white ass change
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by FactorChic(f): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2007
She dumped u cos u're a yahoo boy, serves u right! I'd do d same too, what u were so in need of money and there was no other way than to get money off the internet which is illegal, good thing she dumped u, If u are still doing it, not only will u get dumped, u'll end up in jail. I think she did the right thing, if u want to win her love back, u can stop doing it!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lewa(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2007
Let's be serious for once-how many chicks would dump a yahoo boy?This is just some guy wanting attention!My take please!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by izeek(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2007
tanx and stay well
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by izeek(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2007
wrong message people, am no yahoo boy, not saying this cos i am trying to impove an image. afterall its been dented. what i mean is that she dumped me cos of some shit i did for someone. i never expected this thing to grow this wild. i was only trying to pass a message across to someone. u all came uninvited, but nevertheless, i say a big welcome to you all. am no drop out like some claim, and not jobless. i am a computer student in lagos university, in my final year. i alo teach computer studies in a computer school.
she misjudged me for its worth. and i have given up cos i dint believe that no matter the shit i did, she wud go as far as insulting me this way.
so many of you who insulted me here, are like those who pulled a stone before reasoning.
how many of you can beat your chest proudly and say of a truth that they are innocent.
pot calling kettle black.
she calls me senseless, and a thief or what ever. well believe me am my own self. i have been my own self long before she even knew it.
people meet others for a reason, what i have learnt from this experience is my bussiness. damsol
maybe am the fool u have been trying to paint me all this while, but then remember that you and i have never had a moment to talk and get to understand each other. when u listen to your friend, try to also listen to the other party.
and to u, u know am talking to you, i no vex for anyhting we happen. just the way you took it.
when people quarell, they try to listen to each other and talk. even if it cant be resolved, u dont make a public show of the whole thing.
u say i dont deserve you? yeah u right i dont. i accept.
just whatever take care. and dont be in a hurry next time to cast a blame. u might be too much in a hurry to realise your mistake.
afterall if i wanted to scam you, i had all your information, it was a simple thing for me to have scamed you.
i never chose to, and will never choose to cos i respected you genuinely.
for yall who says i shud be arrested. well i havebeen arrested, but in a different way.
tanx for all the listening ears, and understanding hearts. it shows some respect others sometimes, and not just opening your mouth cos its was made to be opened.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2007
now re u trying to tell me that u re not a yahooyahoo boy.well i reserve my comment
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by LadyT(f): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2007
izeek:

wrong message people, am no yahoo boy, not saying this because i am trying to impove an image. afterall its been dented. what i mean is that she dumped me because of some shit i did for someone. i never expected this thing to grow this wild. i was only trying to pass a message across to someone. u all came uninvited, but nevertheless, i say a big welcome to you all. am no drop out like some claim, and not jobless. i am a computer student in lagos university, in my final year. i alo teach computer studies in a computer school.
she misjudged me for its worth. and i have given up because i dint believe that no matter the shit i did, she would go as far as insulting me this way.
so many of you who insulted me here, are like those who pulled a stone before reasoning.
how many of you can beat your chest proudly and say of a truth that they are innocent.
she calls me senseless, and a thief or what ever. well believe me am my own self. i have been my own self long before she even knew it.
people meet others for a reason, what i have learnt from this experience is my bussiness. damsol
maybe am the fool u have been trying to paint me all this while, but then remember that you and i have never had a moment to talk and get to understand each other. when u listen to your friend, try to also listen to the other party.
and to u, u know am talking to you, i no vex for anyhting we happen. just the way you took it.
when people quarell, they try to listen to each other and talk. even if it can't be resolved, u don't make a public show of the whole thing. u say i don't deserve you? yeah u right i don't. i accept.
just whatever take care. and don't be in a hurry next time to cast a blame. u might be too much in a hurry to realise your mistake.
afterall if i wanted to scam you, i had all your information, it was a simple thing for me to have scamed you.
i never chose to, and will never choose to because i respected you genuinely.
for yall who says i should be arrested. well i havebeen arrested, but in a different way.
thanks for all the listening ears, and understanding hearts. it shows some respect others sometimes, and not just opening your mouth because its was made to be opened.

Listen and listen well.

Point 1 - Why post a topic saying She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy if you are now saying you are not one

Point 2 - Why post on a public forum then tell us the message wasnt for the public to see?

Point 3 - No cares about the CV you have listed above my darling, if you had a brain you would of posted the correct topic title

Point 4 - Yes some of us threw stones but I think we should throw bricks now because this story stinks!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 25, 2007
@damsol,what a fasinating story your friend just told, i actually have no time for no b-shittttt. you are absolutely right T-lady. maybe some people doesn't even knows what an open forum means.i'm sick of these.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by bunmii(f): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2007
shame!!! good thin she dumped u because if she didn't she is going to be home alone when your sorry ass is in prison
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Christino(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2007
OH, Now i know why she dumped his sorry ass. a poor student.[s][/s] cheesy
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by OmoEko1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2007
Why are people so harsh like this, u guys should looks at yourselves before judging others. angry angry
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by bunmii(f): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2007
Omo Eko:

Why are people so harsh like this, u guys should looks at yourselves before judging others. angry angry

think of all the people that were scammed, how disappointed and hurt they must feel, i don't think the comment are harsh at all. Infact he should be lucky the only sad thing that happpened was his girlfriend dumped him, his situation could be a lot worse in developed countries he could be in jail.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by LadyT(f): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2007
Omo Eko:

OMO Eko you can't deny that he didnt bring this on himself!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lolabaloo(f): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2007
serves u right.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kitaun(m): 3:34am On Feb 27, 2007
I knew right from dis start dis was one foolish thread dat involved a few nairalanders, no made-up stories, only free flowing stupidity!!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2007
@mubowa,i hope u re not refering to izeek as my friend cos i dont hang around with dubious people.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by progwiz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2007
wrong message people, am no yahoo boy, not saying this because i am trying to impove an image. afterall its been dented. what i mean is that she dumped me because of some shit i did for someone. i never expected this thing to grow this wild. i was only trying to pass a message across to someone. u all came uninvited, but nevertheless, i say a big welcome to you all. am no drop out like some claim, and not jobless. i am a computer student in lagos university, in my final year. i alo teach computer studies in a computer school.
she misjudged me for its worth. and i have given up because i dint believe that no matter the shit i did, she would go as far as insulting me this way.
when people quarell, they try to listen to each other and talk. even if it can't be resolved, u don't make a public show of the whole thing. u say i don't deserve you? yeah u right i don't. i accept.
just whatever take care. and don't be in a hurry next time to cast a blame. u might be too much in a hurry to realise your mistake.
i never chose to, and will never choose to because i respected you genuinely.
for yall who says i should be arrested. well i havebeen arrested, but in a different way.
thanks for all the listening ears, and understanding hearts. it shows some respect others sometimes, and not just opening your mouth because its was made to be opened.

Izeek ,

I actually have a lot to ask you from your last post , but i decide to ask you just one question and that should answer the rest .

---- Why did you remove your picture from nairaland profile

Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by lolabaloo(f): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2007
oh oh izeek answer now or lipsrsealed
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2007
wow! this izeek guy is so talented, he is a yahoo guy,he is in his final year,a comp.teacher,he is confused,he is a poet nd a writer most of all he is a contradictor but he's is unique because he contradicts himself. this dude clearly said that he is \was a yahoo guy *d topic is a wintness*but in his last post he said otherwise. nd speaking of coming  uninvited u were the one who posted the $hit in a forum,if it was personal why dint u jst save it to yourself but no u wanted some "popularity"u got it ,so be content.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by chistiana(f): 10:08am On Mar 01, 2007
ohhhhhhh boy, if u really love her leave the yahoo stuff and go back to her, na by force den dey do yahoo.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Angelheart: 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2007
She ONLY dumped you? angry Idiot of a girl. I would have reported you to the police my friend.

I understand that times are hard but, do you get a kick form ruining people's life? My friend was once scammed by your kind and to date, she is still trying to recover.

You better change your ways boy because you shall be caugh one of there days bros!
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by waleking: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2007
She did the right thing, omo eko go get yourself a dicent job joo
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by chistiana(f): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2007
wetin sef, make una leav this guy aba,
this guy fore fathers as sufered from the hands of the greedy white men, so he his trying to take back his fore father salary.

i beg make una leav am.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by chioms(f): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2007
there is no point dealing with a thief but you can change him if you truly love him.that is only if he is ready for a change
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by damsol(f): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2007
mr yahoo yahoo here is not ready to change.he claimed not to be a yahoo boy but only getting information for those involved.whats the difference?
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by zigbo(f): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2007
chistiana:

wetin sef, make una leav this guy aba,
this guy fore fathers as sufered from the hands of the greedy white men, so he his trying to take back his fore father salary.

i beg make una leav am.
thats some lousy excuse to steal and to be lazy and dats very illeterate i must say*i dont mean to be rude
damsol:

mr yahoo yahoo here is not ready to change.he claimed not to be a yahoo boy but only getting information for those involved.whats the difference?
on the contrary he is not only willing to change but from wat i see he is changed so can u stop antagonizing him already, is high time everyone stopped.
and 4 his chic to ve left him she probably didnt like him and finally saw an oppurtunity to leave him so she pounced on it, y'all know that rite, cos thats about the only way.
Re: She Dumped Me Because I'm A Yahoo Yahoo Boy by kitaun(m): 1:35am On Mar 02, 2007
I see some yahoo yahoo girls are falling in. Xtino, where art thou jare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Militia Sacks Rafin Kada In Taraba, Kills Many / Tanker Explosion At Mile 2 Kills 30 In Lagos. / 85 Year Old Man Nabbed For Defiling 12 Year Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.