Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" (32546 Views)

Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by pooozeee(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Mr honey of Ife, you just hold on to your kingdom and leave the military, they can do there job perfectly well without any supervision
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Na lie...oooni must dance!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2017
my good king. May God bless u more for saying the truth. .after the south east, they will come for the south south and south west..already they have commence plans to launch Operation Crocodile in both regions. .am asking. .wetin won bring operation crocodile for our south south here.?. .our leaders should speak the truth now o. .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by columbus007(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Burutai is the al-mustafa of our time,Buhari killing machine,hes killed in the north,east,now moving towards south east,then moving to the west with his operation Croc smile.,people eyes go soon clear grin about how buhari has caged the walls of this country.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by kingthreat(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2017
No wonder the Oba of Lagos does not recognise this small boy. He looks like a yahoo boy cheap on crack.To hell to his opinion on this issue.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by okerekeikpo: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
Few intelligent Yoruba men
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Toosure70: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:
Oni must be on cheap crack.
Alaileko omo ale.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Desyner: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
A king with conscience.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by uhuogba(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
The Young King has a sound mind and a conscience that has not yet been polluted.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
So an Afonja monarch now rules the flatronites since they have no voice or respect for their monarchs.

hmmmmm
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by kayceecompany: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
So much hatred for your compatriots.
Ereolamide:
To all useless pigbos that have made it their lives ambition to always blame Yoruba/Afonja, now the spiritual head of Yoruba have spoken against the occupation of military in your barren red mud enclaves, while your stupid, useless, brainless, spinless and coward governors have proscribed your useless IPOB as a terrorist organization.

Your selective persecution of Yorubas will never make you see the rising sun.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by neonly: 9:27am On Sep 18, 2017
How I wish everyone can speak against d military action in east
Popular saying
When they came for boko I didn't speak because am not from north
When came for Yoruba I didn't speak because am not from Yoruba
When they came for Niger I didn't speak because am not from Der
Eventually they came for me I couldn't talk because there was no one to talk for me
Let speak against d military action it can happen to anyone is just a matter of time pls be wise
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by capatainrambo: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:
To all useless pigbos that have made it their lives ambition to always blame Yoruba/Afonja, now the spiritual head of Yoruba have spoken against the occupation of military in your barren red mud enclaves, while your stupid, useless, brainless, spinless and coward governors have proscribed your useless IPOB as a terrorist organization.

seun mynd44 is this not hate speech?
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by favourmic(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2017
TheKingIs Here:
Give me her number so I can wish her happy birthday wink

Blooda weting i do you nah grin grin

Number ko baba jebu ni
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by DozieInc(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:
I am amazed only the Yoruba leaders are speaking up.

Falana,Adegboruwa,Fayose,ffk,ooni of life,etc.

Where are the Olisa Agbakobas,Obi of Onitsha,Countless traditional rulers....
I didn't mention Governors on purpose,those ones are registered fools,worse than anini and johnny bravo combined.

I am happy you told the right person,the Adolf Hitler of Igbo land.
Where are the Anglicans,The Roman Catholics have spoken up,speak up and "Fear not,do not be afraid,for I am your shield,your very great reward.(Gen 15:1)"
Speak up when things are wrong,and applaud when things go well.

"Kindness and faithfulness keep a king safe;through kindness his throne is made secure." (Prov.20:28)

Ooni,God will bless you
You shall live long
You will get married to a wife this time that will stay,bear you children and grant you more smiles.
Your crown shall last long on your head.
Even if you walk through the valleys of the shadows of death,you shall fear no evil.
Thank you,for not trying to sink us in the lagoon,Thank you for not threatening to send us back to 1967.
Thank you,for not putting us in the 1st bus back to our villages as terrorists and as miscreants.

Now,let us reason together......
We know most of you who criticised it,have repented,are apologetic and are remorseful.
I understand
You see things clearer,this is no time for retribution.
Yorubas,Hausas,Middle belt,let us reason together,

God bless Seun,
God Bless Lalasticlala
God Bless all the MODS
God Bless My friend and ally,Mynd44
God Bless all Nairalanders including nwaamaikpe shocked

God bless us all.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Oblang(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2017
lonelydora:
If you call Nnamdi Kanu a coward for hiding, what do you call Tompolo? Nnamdi was unarmed, Tompolo had 5 gunboats and heavy arms.

Then why was he bragging when he knows he has nothing. Who was he trying to impress?
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by mesoprogress(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Afonjas are coming for him

This is a campaign to end ethnic bashing. It's not helping our youths in Nigeria. Instead of discussing intelligent ideas, we dwell on trivialities. I am campaigning to stop this on Nairaland. If only one person a day can make a decision to refrain from ethnic bashing henceforth, then this must have achieved it's purpose. Stop it and encourage others do so as well. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2017
these are the pot bellied bald headed ugly old fools Sabotaging, exploiting and looting Nigerians. they all needs to be kicked out! the Nigerian youths needs to wake up!
I guess these old fools are Afraid now, were was the ooni? why did he not speak out earlier?
The next war will be the poor Against the RICH! and the rich are Afraid.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by mesoprogress(m): 9:31am On Sep 18, 2017
Ereolamide:

This is a campaign to end ethnic bashing. It's not helping our youths in Nigeria. Instead of discussing intelligent ideas, we dwell on trivialities. I am campaigning to stop this on Nairaland. If only one person a day can make a decision to refrain from ethnic bashing henceforth, then this must have achieved it's purpose. Stop it and encourage others do so as well. Bless you
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Omeokachie: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2017
BMC will call the Ooni a wailer, IPOB miscreant and pig...

Anyone that stands up against the impunity of this administration is either labelled a sore election loser...
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by 400billionman: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Zagajigi:
Igbo kwenu will be happy with this ooo

Yes, the Igbo were not happy when FG was killing a minority Muslim group.

With the amount of lies pilled on IPOB, who is sure that the reports of Elzakzaky were all true ?

Leadership is about the people, if you cannot make people to agree with you or see through their lenses, then your leadership is half baked.

Just being economical with the truth..
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Stkilda(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2017
FastestTech:

What is your opinion on this trending issue? WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMMENT BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLfu7Ontvo

Bless you Oni and the good people the Yoruba nation.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:
dont mind the guy,instead of him facing wuraola matter and his marital problems he is meddling in issues that doesnt concern him
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Bloodforblood: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2017
I still dont know the reason why south east leaders are afraid to speak up.......may be its because of the dullard we have as the president. Its now obvious that northerns dont have anything to offer, when this useless president was away,everywhere looked calm and peace but immediately he stepped in,trouble started. May God save us from the trouble we put ourselves into
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2017
smithsydny:
Correct oni...

Oni dey are coming for u ooo

You must think yorubas are like igbos. Abusing everyone dt disagrees wt them or disrespecting their elders for no good reason.

Any yoruba u read dissing d ooni on this thread clearly lacks home training, even if they disagree.

When d oba of lagos dissed igbos during d elections, a lot of yorubas didnt like d fact that he was taking sides wt APC. Pple didnt say anything out of respect but I know a lot of yorubas dt were switching to agbaje just on principle. Then when the igbos started dissing d oba, dt just united ALL yorubas against them. Some things are unacceptable.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Bloodforblood: 9:49am On Sep 18, 2017
kingthreat:
No wonder the Oba of Lagos does not recognise this small boy. He looks like a yahoo boy cheap on crack.To hell to his opinion on this issue.

You have successfully displayed your foolishness. People like should be put in the cage....honestly you dont deserve to be in public. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
janellemonae:

You must think yorubas are like igbos. Abusing everyone dt disagrees wt them or disrespecting their elders for no good reason.

Any yoruba u read dissing d ooni on this thread clearly lacks home training, even if they disagree.

When d oba of lagos dissed igbos during d elections, a lot of yorubas didnt like d fact that he was taking sides wt APC. Pple didnt say anything out of respect but I know a lot of yorubas dt were switching to agbaje just on principle. Then when the igbos started dissing d oba, dt just united ALL yorubas against them. Some things are unacceptable.
that's one major issue the Igbo's have.. Am rivers. Yea . despite everything buhari has done u barely see a nothern condem him openly or even oni or any top royalty..

But once any high chief in the east does anything no matter how little dey blast him to death and condem him..
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by temiflex01(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:

Wetin you mean? Hope say you no dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2017
gypsey:
these are the pot bellied bald headed ugly old fools Sabotaging, exploiting and looting Nigerians. they all needs to be kicked out! the Nigerian youths needs to wake up!
I guess these old fools are Afraid now, were was the ooni? why did he not speak out earlier?
The next war will be the poor Against the RICH! and the rich are Afraid.
Speak out when exactly. Are u not ashamed? You should call out ur igbo leaders, businessmen, politicians who have all abandoned u and leave the ooni out of ur problems.
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Chimixwright(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2017
oni u spoke well let this Python or cobra dance suspend abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video) / The Prettiest African Woman / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.